Duke4.net Forums: The Supreme Topic of Miscellaneous Knowledge - Duke4.net Forums

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Supreme Topic of Miscellaneous Knowledge  "Trivia, Research, etc."

User is offline   MetHy 

Ha, I had this box myself, which has completely different screenshots. Including places I still wonder where they are <_<

This post has been edited by MetHy: 25 May 2019 - 04:14 AM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

This reminds me how even though there are literally heaps of official/pre-release Duke3D shots that have been found in lossless quality (or in any digital quality for that matter), there seem to be quite a few more that are to be found yet.

I wonder if any images remain in the 3DR archives?

User is offline   Perro Seco 

I read on Lee Jackson's discussion group on Facebook that Duke 3D's E4L6 is based on the post office where 3D Realms did all their business. Some people may already know it, because it's also written in the Duke 3D Wiki, but I'm sure there are even more people who still don't know it (like me, until yesterday), so here's a photo of the building and its parking lot taken from Google Maps:

Posted Image

User is offline   mxrtxn 

In Shadow Warrior there´s a camera voxel that was never used in the game but can be extracted

In the level "Crude Oil" theres a screen broadcasting a video taken by a video camera but if you search the room being shown in the screen you wont find neither a sprite nor the camera voxel being used.

Posted Image

Also it seems someone has updated his Shadow Warrior Voxel Pack:

Posted Image

CHECK THE LAST PAGE OF THE THREAD FOR THE UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://forums.duke4...ck/page__st__90

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 09 June 2019 - 04:28 PM

User is offline   ck3D 

View PostPerro Seco, on 26 May 2019 - 03:11 PM, said:

I read on Lee Jackson's discussion group on Facebook that Duke 3D's E4L6 is based on the post office where 3D Realms did all their business. Some people may already know it, because it's also written in the Duke 3D Wiki, but I'm sure there are even more people who still don't know it (like me, until yesterday), so here's a photo of the building and its parking lot taken from Google Maps:

Posted Image

I love seeing this type of stuff. Thanks for sharing that.

User is offline   LakiSoft 

One question is there any screenshots that are dated for example later 1995 (November-December) of Duke Nukem 3D Press Release screens? Are screenshots from these dates already available or not? How they look like, closer to other 1995 betas or like 0.99 and v1.0 which are made in early 1996? If anyone has answer i will be very thankful.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

This image is from one of old archived GT Interactive websites. It seems to have been cropped from some bigger art.

Posted Image

User is offline   ReaperAA 

View PostGingis Khan, on 10 June 2019 - 07:33 AM, said:

One question is there any screenshots that are dated for example later 1995 (November-December) of Duke Nukem 3D Press Release screens? Are screenshots from these dates already available or not? How they look like, closer to other 1995 betas or like 0.99 and v1.0 which are made in early 1996? If anyone has answer i will be very thankful.

Go to this link. It has some screenshots starting from June 1995 up till November 1995. To answer your question, the November shots look closer to 0.99/1.0 than the older betas.

User is offline   F!re-Fly 

I found my version of the game, with BETA images of the box and the booklet.

Posted Image

User is offline   F!re-Fly 

Posted Image
Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

All the manuals across versions have the same pre-release materials in them.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

That one shows the actual protozoid slimer though. My manual showed an old design.

User is offline   NNC 

I just realised how similar Allen Blum's Derelict and Levelord's Sewer maps are in terms of layout/atmosphere/visual narrative. While the former level takes place on an abandoned oil tanker in the middle of the ocean, and the latter is a traditional LA city level with a sewer system, they have a similar structure. For both levels, you just start in an open area with nonlinear layout, there are various ways you can move, also there are many windows with enemies waiting to you which can be unsettling and disorienting early on. Your job is to find a key in the top of the area (highest window) and needs jumping/minor platforming in both levels. Then with the key you can go down to the second part of the level, a much different area with sewers, rotating/crushing gears and such. The enemy placement/pacing/atmosphere is also rather different in the segments in both maps. The main similarity, however, is the two segments are related as above and below in both maps, and both mirror each other in a very 3D-esque way. One had the top of the ship and the bottom of the ship, the other had the city above and the sewer below. Even they have the similarity of the above area has a little secret hint to the below area with Derelict have an actual blocked entrance from the ship, while Sewer have a short sewerish area in the city part of the level.

They carefully put various connecting locations in both levels as well, although the main difference is that Sewer had been left a bit unfinished, and you can use these connections (shafts) breaking the flow of the level, while in Derelict, they are mostly multiplayer only available stuff. Also I think in Sewer the blue key is not had been put in its final location, it should have been in the small room that spawned Pigcops. Also there are some unused Pigcop spawns, presumably belong to one of the two touchplates share the same tag (one with the yellow key, the other is the room that supposed to have the blue one).

Overall, I wouldn't be surprised if Levelord took lessons from Allen when he made Sewer. Derelict was a very early map in the game, at first it wasn't even a stormy/dark level, but I assume it was the base of making Sewer, at least layout-wise. There are other levels that used verticality very well (ie. Spaceport, Freeway), but the segments on those maps aren't that different, they are just part 1 and part 2 of the same theme. Also, there are levels in the game which used the "change theme" effectively, like The Abyss, Dark Side, or even later levels like Mirage Barrage, but those maps are horizontal in comparison.

This might not be the first time when Levelord took hint from Allen's design. It's still unknown by the developement hell of Duke3D who created Warp Factor's main layout, but it's definitely took hints from Dark Side, they are also similarly structured maps.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Anybody have some good full size images of this boxart for Duke Nukem? I searched the shit out of Google and couldn't find any. I used to have a full set of really nice images of the box, but they're long gone now. Anybody?

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: images.jpg

This post has been edited by Commando Nukem: 11 September 2019 - 10:07 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

View PostThe Watchtower, on 10 September 2019 - 11:34 PM, said:

This might not be the first time when Levelord took hint from Allen's design. It's still unknown by the developement hell of Duke3D who created Warp Factor's main layout, but it's definitely took hints from Dark Side, they are also similarly structured maps.

Dark Side was made earlier, (since it was featutred heavily in the promo materials) and Blum joined Apogee before Grey, so he started working on the game earlier and made more content, isn't it?

View PostCommando Nukem, on 11 September 2019 - 10:07 AM, said:

Anybody have some good full size images of this boxart for Duke Nukem? I searched the shit out of Google and couldn't find any. I used to have a full set of really nice images of the box, but they're long gone now. Anybody?

xMobilemux have the box, he showed it in his monster Duke Nukem Collection video. Perhaps he can make the scans?

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

View PostSanek, on 11 September 2019 - 11:04 AM, said:

Blum joined Apogee before Grey,

Blum is Duke Nukem's daddy.

xMobilemux have the box, he showed it in his monster Duke Nukem Collection video. Perhaps he can make the scans?

That's right, good call.

User is offline   NNC 

Dark Side was made earlier, (since it was featutred heavily in the promo materials) and Blum joined Apogee before Grey, so he started working on the game earlier and made more content, isn't it?

That's what I have said basically. I wouldn't be surprised if Warp Factor and/or Sewer were started by Blum (the map layout at least), since they are much more complex than Levelord's usual layouts, or simply Levelord taking hint from the high-profile maps in the development era when created them.

User is offline   Player Lin 

This post was about the Accend Inc., creator of Rock'n ShaoLin : Legend of Seven Paladins and the man who behind it...it's not full story since most of details just rumors and lost in time...
Oh I really hate whoever decided to translate "遊俠/Youxia" to "Paladin" because most of time, many Chinese games with Wuxia-theme had big f***ing chance named something in-game with Paladin and I always thinking something about medieval/fantasy one but totally wrong... :(

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 15 September 2019 - 01:19 PM, said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who owned Accend did that stunt more than once. That's a common tactic among scummy businessmen in countries with weak copyright. That said, I hope your English becomes good enough one day to explain the story well. Its always nice to hear the history of an obscure company, even if they're no Cyberdreams.

Yeah. I'm try to explain about this Accend mess with my not-so-good English grammar...
Sorry about that. :P

This man, his surname is Liu, did tried to find a publisher for his Lot7P game, but many of them just refused his offer(mostly because FPS/Action games in Taiwan was just minority or just had no interest, at least in early 90s...), one of publisher did suspected about Liu's identity(Liu claimed he was lived outside of Taiwan since childhood and he can only speak English and little Chinese but actually not sound like that when they were went through meetings) and hired P.I. to find out, and then they found out Liu was just Taiwanese(well I'm really not sure, maybe he was from HK because I heard about Accend Inc. was an HK company, still not sure about that too), most what he said just lies, and of course due to that, this publisher also refused Liu's offer.

When Liu tried to find publishers/investors, he also claimed was developer of Wolfenstein 3D and of course it's NOT true, just a lie to those who didn't know about id software or video game industry in US or other place...and Liu and Accend Inc. keep did such bullshit things on TV interviews in that time.

Accend Inc. had a fighting game before Lot7P named "宇宙英雄"(Yǔ Zhòu Yīng Xióng, translation: Universe Heroes), you can find the footage here:

This mobygames site has this game's info, for some reasons, looks like it has English version too?
(I guess it released later, since this page said it was 1995, but original Trad. Chinese version came out from 1994 or earlier, before Lot7P.)
https://www.mobygame...e-universe-hero
(Other note: Lot7P also has a page on mobygames site, but it looks like whoever wrote the page, was using its Korean name...)

And it was shitty too. Accend was claimed this game got an award(can't found about the info of award), but later found Accend was "bought" the award(Accend became the sponsor of an expo which gave their game the award), just for marketing...still it was not working and the sale was so poor.

Accend also claimed they were developing a flight game based this aircraft but nobody even saw any of actually footage of the game, only screenshots which nobody knows if real or fake, and then never heard about that because Accend Inc. closed their door off/disappeared.

Nobody heard about Liu after Accend Inc. was gone, but years later, he reappeared and changed his sur-name to Lin(maybe it's his original name) and had a interview on Taiwan's business magazine - Business Weekly issue #668 -- Jan. 24, 2001, if someone know Chinese and want to know...their(Business Weekly) website still has this article but required to be paid member to access and I'm not...I found some online backup sites has that full article but...well I just can't translate them all due my shitty English grammar, but mostly Lin/Liu just keep lies about he and his company did a lot of games, got a lot of awards but were all not true], this asshole even claimed he was one of developer of Wolf3D, Duke Nukem 3D and other 20 games, earned a lot and some awards...as he claimed but nothing were/was true...) in that interview...WTF?!

I found a way to got a copy of the article but since it's all Chinese and I could not translate it well so I can't just put it here...and I think nobody should get "torture" by that interview article, with FULL of lies... :D and...for whatever reasons, in the article, Lin/Liu claimed his studio -- I guess it was Accend Inc., since he claimed his studio was in US in the interview...who knows -- got shut down because of Columbine massacre and aftermath...well I don't know what to say...at that point I don't even believe any shit from him...

Yes, when the interview article released, some of people tried to contact id software about this Lin/Liu and you guess it, id software declined that guy has anything to do with them, they never heard about him. Aside from that magazine articles, had a rumor about Lin/Liu went into/created a new game studio in that time but no news, no details and then nothing really happened(or I just didn't found out/nobody bother to check), and then nobody really even heard about this guy anymore, I guess he failed again and given up.....

which I think it's good thing. lol

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 18 September 2019 - 09:13 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Taiwan version of Zoe Quinn

View PostForge, on 18 September 2019 - 06:58 AM, said:

Taiwan version of Zoe Quinn

Well, at least that guy never try to make someone commit suicide. :(

View PostPlayer Lin, on 18 September 2019 - 06:14 AM, said:

Oh I really hate whoever decided to translate "遊俠/Youxia" to "Paladin" because most of time, many Chinese games with Wuxia-theme had big f***ing chance named something in-game with Paladin and I always thinking something about medieval/fantasy one but totally wrong... :(

You're right it is weird. Paladin is from the poem Song of Roland, and even earlier from Latin, it originally meant "Palace Officer" rather than religious knight as it came to be known because of D&D. Given Youxia's origin it seems a better choice of word in English is "hero". Which also has a different original meaning, but I digress...

Yeah. I'm try to explain about this Accend mess with my not-so-good English grammar...
Sorry about that. :P

Not a problem, I really appreciate this.

This man, his surname is Liu, did tried to find a publisher for his Lot7P game, but many of them just refused his offer(mostly because FPS/Action games in Taiwan was just minority or just had no interest, at least in early 90s...), one of publisher did suspected about Liu's identity(Liu claimed he was lived outside of Taiwan since childhood and he can only speak English and little Chinese but actually not sound like that when they were went through meetings) and hired P.I. to find out, and then they found out Liu was just Taiwanese(well I'm really not sure, maybe he was from HK because I heard about Accend Inc. was an HK company, still not sure about that too), most what he said just lies, and of course due to that, this publisher also refused Liu's offer.

So I guess that American address for the company on their Mobygames page was probably legit then? From what you're saying it seems possible the guy could've set up a PO box in America to make it seem like he's got a big company in America.

(Other note: Lot7P also has a page on mobygames site, but it looks like whoever wrote the page, was using its Korean name...)

I think whoever wrote the page was under the impression that the original version under the original name was never released.

Accend also claimed they were developing a flight game based this aircraft but nobody even saw any of actually footage of the game, only screenshots which nobody knows if real or fake, and then never heard about that because Accend Inc. closed their door off/disappeared.

Would you happen to have any ideas where these screenshots would be? I'm not doubting you here, I'm just curious about it.

I found a way to got a copy of the article but since it's all Chinese and I could not translate it well so I can't just put it here...and I think nobody should get "torture" by that interview article, with FULL of lies... :D and...for whatever reasons, in the article, Lin/Liu claimed his studio -- I guess it was Accend Inc., since he claimed his studio was in US in the interview...who knows -- got shut down because of Columbine massacre and aftermath...well I don't know what to say...at that point I don't even believe any shit from him...

Really? I guess Joseph Lieberman's anti-video game crusade had one good point.

Yes, when the interview article released, some of people tried to contact id software about this Lin/Liu and you guess it, id software declined that guy has anything to do with them, they never heard about him. Aside from that magazine articles, had a rumor about Lin/Liu went into/created a new game studio in that time but no news, no details and then nothing really happened(or I just didn't found out/nobody bother to check), and then nobody really even heard about this guy anymore, I guess he failed again and given up.....

which I think it's good thing. lol

I wonder if he just started under another name afterwards. It is easier than ever to make a game from scratch, especially for someone like Lin/Liu, even quicker if he just puts something together quickly. Against that, he is a braggart and wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut if he did.

Also, I'm doing a little project where I'm reviewing shooter games from the era, would you mind if I referenced this post when I get to Lot7P?

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 18 September 2019 - 02:25 PM, said:

You're right it is weird. Paladin is from the poem Song of Roland, and even earlier from Latin, it originally meant "Palace Officer" rather than religious knight as it came to be known because of D&D. Given Youxia's origin it seems a better choice of word in English is "hero". Which also has a different original meaning, but I digress...

Yeah...it was just someone famous enough decided to translate "Youxia" to "Paladin" and then everyone in Taiwan were doing the same shit, what the hell... :P

Personally I would think "ranger"(now most of "Youxia" will translate to ranger or similar words) would be better because hero has its own translations...and sometimes it may not mean heroic things...still...I don't really too care, just don't use "Paladin" for that.

This old RPG game was using "Chinese Paladin" as one of unofficial English name(well, I suspect that was "un"official, since the original MS-DOS version of game using "PAL" as default installation directory as its abbreviation, and most of Taiwan/HK/China players knows that, even the SDL port project for original game using that original directory name too) for a while, until someone decided used the new name fits the original Chinese game more...and yes, the MMORPG spin-off game was official called that name, screw whoever decided that.

So I guess that American address for the company on their Mobygames page was probably legit then? From what you're saying it seems possible the guy could've set up a PO box in America to make it seem like he's got a big company in America.

Yeah, maybe, considering what I found by google-ing, it could be like that.

I think whoever wrote the page was under the impression that the original version under the original name was never released.

Hmm, you're right, because it was not "officially" released, and only in Taiwan (and/or HK, not sure), at least the publisher still give it a try, and at least release one patch...but still can't save the shitty game.

Would you happen to have any ideas where these screenshots would be? I'm not doubting you here, I'm just curious about it.

I hope, but no luck(this part was rumor mostly, not sure if really the screenshots did existed or not...)...
I guess it maybe confidential or something like that...since that aircraft was the only one self-made by Taiwan, so our air force may not like it if info went to the public, and if that project was really a thing...or, maybe just totally fake at all, just hype since beginning, but nobody really knows.

Really? I guess Joseph Lieberman's anti-video game crusade had one good point.

Nah, I feel that's more like collateral damage. :D ;) B)

I wonder if he just started under another name afterwards. It is easier than ever to make a game from scratch, especially for someone like Lin/Liu, even quicker if he just puts something together quickly. Against that, he is a braggart and wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut if he did.

Yeah, it mostly likely he decided to move into mainland China if he still want to do such bullshit again, and it would be more successful in the China, for some reasons, and that's normal if no one ever heard about he again. :(

Also, I'm doing a little project where I'm reviewing shooter games from the era, would you mind if I referenced this post when I get to Lot7P?

I guess you can, I don't really mind, I just somebody. Since most of info just found from internet, mostly Chinese website/blogs/backups (of course, using Accend Inc.'s Chinese name : "艾生資訊"), and unless somebody did a better article by translating those info to English then I guess I'm the only reference. :D
(Still, I can't guarantee these info are 100% correct, because of...well, rumors.)

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 19 September 2019 - 05:35 AM

View PostPlayer Lin, on 19 September 2019 - 05:16 AM, said:

Yeah...it was just someone famous enough decided to translate "Youxia" to "Paladin" and then everyone in Taiwan were doing the same shit, what the hell... :P

Personally I would think "ranger"(now most of "Youxia" will translate to ranger or similar words) would be better because hero has its own translations...and sometimes it may not mean heroic things...still...I don't really too care, just don't use "Paladin" for that.

This old RPG game was using "Chinese Paladin" as one of unofficial English name(well, I suspect that was "un"official, since the original MS-DOS version of game using "PAL" as default installation directory as its abbreviation, and most of Taiwan/HK/China players knows that, even the SDL port project for original game using that original directory name too) for a while, until someone decided used the new name fits the original Chinese game more...and yes, the MMORPG spin-off game was official called that name, screw whoever decided that.

Hmm, ranger tends tends to be more associated with protectors of nature, and in one case law enforcement. If they're not always heroic, then knight would fit better, but that still brings up paladin-like imagery. There's champion, but that's not quite the same. The closest thing I can think of that would make sense in English is ronin...which is obviously a questionable choice. Perhaps Youxia should just be translated as Youxia.

Hmm, you're right, because it was not "officially" released, and only in Taiwan (and/or HK, not sure), at least the publisher still give it a try, and at least release one patch...but still can't save the shitty game.

I was under the impression that it was released in Korea too, but nobody who still has a copy has bothered uploading the Korean version.

I hope, but no luck(this part was rumor mostly, not sure if really the screenshots did existed or not...)...
I guess it maybe confidential or something like that...since that aircraft was the only one self-made by Taiwan, so our air force may not like it if info went to the public, and if that project was really a thing...or, maybe just totally fake at all, just hype since beginning, but nobody really knows.

That would make sense, since even an arcadey and bad simulation of it could give the PRC a slightly better shot at taking them out. Or copying them, given how they've obtained most of their air force...probably all their technology now that I think of it.

Yeah, it mostly likely he decided to move into mainland China if he still want to do such bullshit again, and it would be more successful in the China, for some reasons, and that's normal if no one ever heard about he again. :(

Yes, that could be it, a whole new group of people he can tell that he was responsible for Wolfenstein, Doom and Tekwar.

I guess you can, I don't really mind, I just somebody. Since most of info just found from internet, mostly Chinese website/blogs/backups (of course, using Accend Inc.'s Chinese name : "艾生資訊"), and unless somebody did a better article by translating those info to English then I guess I'm the only reference. :D
(Still, I can't guarantee these info are 100% correct, because of...well, rumors.)

Well, I'm not very good at understanding the various Chinese languages and I don't think I'll ever be, so even rumors and hearsay is better than nothing. It does expand the story to something beyond "some Chinese dude conned his way into getting the engine".

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 19 September 2019 - 07:25 PM, said:

Hmm, ranger tends tends to be more associated with protectors of nature, and in one case law enforcement. If they're not always heroic, then knight would fit better, but that still brings up paladin-like imagery. There's champion, but that's not quite the same. The closest thing I can think of that would make sense in English is ronin...which is obviously a questionable choice. Perhaps Youxia should just be translated as Youxia.

Yeah, they all not fit well...it's like one of the special cases that you shouldn't translate and better leave it alone. :(

I was under the impression that it was released in Korea too, but nobody who still has a copy has bothered uploading the Korean version.

Maybe some Korean site still has it can be download, but since I'm totally sucked at Korean so I can't help...
I did found some box arts of Korean version many, many years ago when I try to find a copy of the game so I know it was exist just sadly can't found a copy of Korean version of game, even I found a Korean site had link of that but...no, it was the original Taiwanese version...

That would make sense, since even an arcadey and bad simulation of it could give the PRC a slightly better shot at taking them out. Or copying them, given how they've obtained most of their air force...probably all their technology now that I think of it.

Yes, that's the problem...but...that aircraft in early revisions really just too faulty, even some joked it : "I Don't Fly/Fight" (based its other name "Indigenous Defense Fighter", short to IDF), so I'm not sure PRC would like try to copy that aircraft, when PRC can do better theirself, maybe.

But then again, it still better just don't do that.

View PostPlayer Lin, on 20 September 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

Maybe some Korean site still has it can be download, but since I'm totally sucked at Korean so I can't help...
I did found some box arts of Korean version many, many years ago when I try to find a copy of the game so I know it was exist just sadly can't found a copy of Korean version of game, even I found a Korean site had link of that but...no, it was the original Taiwanese version...

The box art of the Korean version does exist, I've seen it myself, which I think is how we know that it was released physically.

Yes, that's the problem...but...that aircraft in early revisions really just too faulty, even some joked it : "I Don't Fly/Fight" (based its other name "Indigenous Defense Fighter", short to IDF), so I'm not sure PRC would like try to copy that aircraft, when PRC can do better theirself, maybe.

But then again, it still better just don't do that.

Ah, so its an early prototype of the F-35.

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 20 September 2019 - 02:14 PM, said:

Ah, so its an early prototype of the F-35.

Not sure, maybe unlikely as it was started about late 1970s and early 1980s and F-35 project started at 1992, but it sure did got some supports from US when in development...since I'm not very good at this topic so I can't say "too sure" about that.

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 21 September 2019 - 03:51 AM

View PostPlayer Lin, on 21 September 2019 - 03:50 AM, said:

Not sure, maybe unlikely as it was started about late 1970s and early 1980s and F-35 project started at 1992, but it sure did got some supports from US when in development...since I'm not very good at this topic so I can't say "too sure" about that.

It was a joke. It being that the F-35 is basically a really expensive piece of scenery right now, since it has extensive problems flying. Hence, when you said that plane is jokingly referred to as the I Can't Fly, I made the connection.

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Very interesting read about Accend, guys!

There's some very little info that may be added by Brandon Cobb and his Taiwanese game-dev friends:

The story got worse from there. While Sango Fighter did indeed make it to other markets including the USA, Panda Entertainment and its employees never saw a dime from these foreign sales, something Jon [Cheng] remembers clearly. “It's a long story, but a company called Accend pirated Sango Fighter and sold it in the USA. They even used Sango Fighter to cheat Apogee, the largest shareware company in the USA, out of their 3D game engine. To me, this deception was heartbreaking,” he said. [source]

A while ago I asked Brandon if he could add more to this but he said he didn't know anything more than already told himself and his friends probably wouldn't like to revisit the bad experiences they had because of Accend.

But Accend indeed had distributed an English shareware version of Sango Fighter and presumably sold the full version too. Two flavours of the shareware release can be downloaded here among other places. The included order form contains the following address:

Make checks or Money Order payable to PAI Orders shipped within 5-7 working days.
Address:

ACCEND INC. Voice:816-429-2520
P.O. Box 484 Fax :816-429-2579
Warrensburg,MO 64093

Also HELP.TXT contains a tech support phone number.

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 21 September 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

It was a joke. It being that the F-35 is basically a really expensive piece of scenery right now, since it has extensive problems flying. Hence, when you said that plane is jokingly referred to as the I Can't Fly, I made the connection.

Okay, looks like my joke detector just failed at this one.

---

So...Sango Figher one is something I never heard(or I just forgot if I even heard about that so many years ago), but I'm not surprised at all.

Yeah, now this make sense if some of Taiwanese game devs really HATE Accend Inc. and that asshole, I just didn't know about Panda Entertainment also became Accend's victim too, wow, what the hell... :(

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

This forum isn't exactly known for its airplane discussions so I think the joke was too highbrow for most of us.

This post has been edited by Radar: 23 September 2019 - 01:38 PM

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options