Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] EDuke32 Addon Compilation - Duke4.net Forums

• 51 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] EDuke32 Addon Compilation  "Version 3.13 released on December 6, 2016!"

View PostAx 34noff, on 24 November 2021 - 08:53 AM, said:

I have no idea how to beat them (as i already mentioned above), and i can't describe where exactly i'm stuck. I can upload saves though:
https://www.dropbox....eduke32.7z?dl=0 (these are for EDuke32 v9796)

Okay, then I'll try them myself tomorrow.

I prefer to try out with my own "previous official build" if you don't mind. This way, if there's anything that you described which don't happen to me, we'll have our answers ^^

User is offline   ETPC 

View PostETPC, on 29 October 2021 - 03:11 PM, said:

having a little trouble in FM4X07 (fun fair), the elevator puzzle in the shooting gallery. im following the directions in the hint guide, but i don't think i'm doing it right. do i want all the colors to be green or orange/red? or a mixture of both?

repostin this because i'm still stuck here (have been busy and not had time to go back to it until now)

Okay so I've played "Nuke City" and "One to Zero" and I've been able to beat them both.

For "Nuke City", the ReadMe secifies that the "High Voltage" Door Switch is located just next to it, high in the air, you need to use the JetPack for it. Then later in the level, the Barrier just before the Colored Platforms can be destroyed (just in case you never thought about it) and then the Colored Platform Puzzle can be solved quite easily IF you go up to the Doors. Indeed they all have a Switch next to them, and having ONLY ONE pressed is enough to make a color combination have the path fully open.

No big deal in the end >_>

For "One to Zero", the Readme specifies that, once you have obtained the Blue KeyCard and entered the room, you must use the 2 PipeBombs you find inside in order to destroy a wall in the first Hanger and get a JetPack. Then you come back to that room and destroy the Fan in the ceiling. Use your JetPack to go up there. Then this is where you can easily get lost. Indeed no path seems to lead anywhere, and the only shaft cannot be passed because you can't crouch and fly at the same time.
HOWEVER, when you back track, you can find another path just next to the one you came from. From there you can proceed. Later you'll find a Red KeyCard in the "Stock" Area. You are to use it at the very beginning of the level.
You have to press 2 of the 4 Switches located above the Red Transparent Screen in the middle of the room. Then go back to the "Stock" Area.

Voili voilou.

User is offline   Ax 34noff 

View PostTheDragonLiner, on 25 November 2021 - 02:59 AM, said:

For "One to Zero", the Readme specifies that, once you have obtained the Blue KeyCard ...

I can't find blue keycard (while i already found 3 of 4 secrets)
Edit: played it a bit more, found 4th secret, still can't find blue keycard.

This post has been edited by Ax 34noff: 27 November 2021 - 10:18 AM

View PostAx 34noff, on 27 November 2021 - 10:15 AM, said:

I can't find blue keycard (while i already found 3 of 4 secrets)
Edit: played it a bit more, found 4th secret, still can't find blue keycard.

You follow the conveyor belt, then climb some stairs and turn Right to the "Elevator". Follow the corridor until you reach a room with many boxes. The KeyCard is located at the corner of the room opposite of where you come from.

Attached Image: duke0000.png

This post has been edited by TheDragonLiner: 27 November 2021 - 10:43 AM

View PostTheDragonLiner, on 27 November 2021 - 10:43 AM, said:

You follow the conveyor belt, then climb some stairs and turn Right to the "Elevator". Follow the corridor until you reach ...

... until i reach locked gate.

View PostAx 34noff, on 27 November 2021 - 01:04 PM, said:

... until i reach locked gate.

You are supposed to have done the Switch Puzzle before-hand. Just as you pick-up the Chaingun, there is a Screen with 2 Switches. Behind you, upward are 2 other Switches. The combination is Yep-Nope-Nope-Yep. That's in the "Hint" readme.

View PostTheDragonLiner, on 28 November 2021 - 12:28 AM, said:

Behind you, upward are 2 other Switches.

Thank You, i didn't notice them.

Edit:
So the only bugged map in Urban Pack is leohotel.map (see above), and it looks like a bug of EDuke32.

This post has been edited by Ax 34noff: 28 November 2021 - 07:11 AM

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

"Shaky Grounds" has been updated and now contains all levels (not just the first three).

To update:
- Use the downloader script (unzip into your EDuke32 root dir and execute eac_install.bat) OR
- Get the updated EAC Base Pack (13.3 MB) and download shakygrounds.grp from the repository

Share this topic:

• 51 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options