Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] EDuke32 Addon Compilation - Duke4.net Forums

• 69 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] EDuke32 Addon Compilation  "Version 3.13 released on December 6, 2016!"

For the past 2,5 weeks I'd been playing Oblivion TC - no hints no walkthrough run. God knowns I'm so fucking tired.
I can only report Empire Mothership II prison sequence not working as intended (you can't kick the barrel, but you can activate the switch through the wall)

But this is not what I'm here for. I've just beat E5L1 (the cube level). Motherfucker.
Here's the best of a guide I have for beating this level. There are SOME inaccuracies (i have no idea how I got in exactly one area), but this is the best this fucking level will EVER get.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Mister Sinister: 05 May 2024 - 08:27 AM

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

I have no idea how any human mind can come up with screwed-up level design such as this. But well, Zaxtor was... a special case. I don't know how many people managed to get through the entire TC, but certainly not many.

• The Truth is in here

"WG Mega Pack" updated to fix a con script oopsie resulting in secret levels not being accessible in the "WG Space" episode.

To update:
- Method #1: Use the EAC Downloader Script (unzip into your EDuke32 root dir and execute eac_install.bat)
- Method #2: Get the updated EAC Base Pack and download wgmega.grp from the EAC repository

Journey continues. There's nothing NightFright can do about that but newer EDuke breaks platforming section in E5L4 Aerial Tubes because the man had decided to make his platforming section depend on a janky EDuke collision. God damn it.

• The Truth is in here

Should Zaxtor have relied on higher levels of Shrinker magic, you can expect that to be broken as well in newer EDuke32 builds. Also player won't fit through certain openings.

• The Truth is in here

"WG Mega Pack" update, yet again. This time we have a fix for the "Bloody Marvellous" skybox (tile 99) which had been screwed up by incorrect definitions.

To update:
- Method #1: Use the EAC Downloader Script (unzip into your EDuke32 root dir and execute eac_install.bat)
- Method #2: Get the updated EAC Base Pack and download wgmega.grp from the EAC repository

• The Truth is in here

"American Assault" updated. Moved the widescreen Devastator into tiles009.art (no need for def file any more) and fixed its offsets.

*UPDATE May 15*
Additional updates for pistol and shotgun (solves transparency issues) + Freezer widescreen fix

To update:
- Method #2: Get the updated EAC Base Pack and download american.grp from the EAC repository

Share this topic:

• 69 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options