Duke4.net Forums: Star Wars: Episode Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars: Episode Thread  "Because theres too many awesome things happening for a thread each"

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostDanukem, on 18 September 2020 - 11:44 PM, said:

but we do suck little yoda balls and you love it

https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/daily-afternoon-randomness-in-hq-49-photos-3.gif

User is online   Jimmy 

• 1776 World Wide

I think that Disney's blind spot is hilarious. They really didn't think Mando would do well, and even more bizarre, they didn't think that Baby Yoda would be huge. They didn't have merch for like over a year. It's funny considering all the poorly designed characters and shit they thought would blow up and they really didn't think the cutest SW character ever would be a big seller. LOL

If any of y'alls women/kids like the show, I highly recommend the ~$25 Baby Yoda doll at Wal-Mart. It's body is a soft plush, the head is a medium-hard plastic just like on baby dolls. In fact, it's basically a really well made baby doll, it's even weighted in such a way you kind of feel like you're really holding a baby.

View PostJimmy, on 19 September 2020 - 08:29 AM, said:

I think that Disney's blind spot is hilarious. They really didn't think Mando would do well, and even more bizarre, they didn't think that Baby Yoda would be huge. They didn't have merch for like over a year. It's funny considering all the poorly designed characters and shit they thought would blow up and they really didn't think the cutest SW character ever would be a big seller. LOL

Well, Disney owns Hulu

And it was probably some dumb math that they did
New Hulu series doesn't do as well as netflix
Disney+ doesn't have as many subscribers as Hulu
Mandolorian won't do well

Mandolorian was the only tv show we were able to get on request in the psych ward
that's how popular it was.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• Buy Mage's Initiation!

View PostJimmy, on 19 September 2020 - 08:29 AM, said:

Disney
LucasFilm
Kathleen Kennedy

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 20 September 2020 - 04:01 AM

Hated everything after the original trilogy. It just became a brand for milking. It's no wonder why they waited for so long for a continuation because the first three movies were already the complete experience. Sorry if I sound like a boomer, but that's just what I think.

User is offline   Lazy Dog 

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 19 October 2020 - 06:50 PM

Share this topic:

• 18 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options