Duke4.net Forums: Star Wars: Episode Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Star Wars: Episode Thread  "Because theres too many awesome things happening for a thread each"

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostFox, on 11 August 2023 - 04:20 AM, said:

And what's the big deal?

The movie makes it clear the ewoks eat Humans

because people quickly overlook the transgressions of fast allies with common enemies.
The primary focus on the ewoks was with their battle against the empirical forces, not their taste for the flesh of their enemies.
The movie could have been greatly improved if after the fight it showed the ewoks cooking stormtroopers on spits over open fires and piles of skulls & bones scattered around the feast

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostForge, on 13 August 2023 - 09:55 PM, said:

because people quickly overlook the transgressions of fast allies with common enemies.
The primary focus on the ewoks was with their battle against the empirical forces, not their taste for the flesh of their enemies.
The movie could have been greatly improved if after the fight it showed the ewoks cooking stormtroopers on spits over open fires and piles of skulls & bones scattered around the feast

We saw them using Stormtroopers helmets as drums at the end of the film, that's enough to know what happened

User is offline   Forge 

View PostFox, on 16 August 2023 - 12:27 AM, said:

We saw them using Stormtroopers helmets as drums at the end of the film, that's enough to know what happened

not the same.
using helmets as musical instruments, piss pots, and wall deco is nowhere near what they would have done to the bodies occupying the armor if that aspect of their nature hadn't been glossed over. The results of that battle could have fed their tribe for months, but they omitted it and turned the aftermath festival into a carefree joyous celebration with sippy cups and pixie straws, not the feast that would have taken place

This post has been edited by Forge: 16 August 2023 - 05:33 AM

User is offline   jkas789 

The Ahsoka finally released. I haven't watched it tbh but from what I have heard about it they butchered whatever character both Ahsoka and Sabine had in the animated series. ┐(シ)┌

User is offline   Merlijn 

Since the prequels have gotten some reappraisal, I decided to rewatch The Phantom Menace to see how it holds up. At the very least I have some nostalgic memories tied to that movie, but.. unfortunately it didn't hold up well at all. The movie is fucking boring, the CGI looks really dated, most of the jokes are just jarjar being clumsy (gets old really fast) and really the only good bit is the lightsaber duel at the end. I don't feel any urge to watch the other 2 now.

In conclusion the only good trilogy was the first one.

This post has been edited by Merlijn: 19 November 2023 - 01:57 AM

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

LMAO!

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

lol

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I mean if we are just going to post trashy SW humor in this thread then I'll post this.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostDanukem, on 27 January 2024 - 11:54 PM, said:

I mean if we are just going to post trashy SW humor in this thread then I'll post this.

trashy SW humor is the name of my Devo cover band
it's also the only SW left that Kathleen can't put a chick in and make it lame and gay

This post has been edited by Forge: 29 January 2024 - 09:19 AM

I mean, we could talk about the old EU. That had a conclusion. A pretty shit conclusion but still a conclusion. Jacen Solo was such a shit character omg.

User is offline   Forge 

maybe disney will try 'reverse engineering' on the original movies:
take live-action movies and animate them. Shoe-horn in 'the message'

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Just wait. The upcoming Rey movie's gonna be one continuous meme festival. Not that Ep.7-9;aren't already, but... even more woke. If that's even possible.

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

Haven't been in this thread in a while. What's happening? Has anyone seen the new show? Is it any good?

Share this topic:

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options