Duke4.net Forums: EDuke32-OldMP - Duke4.net Forums

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

EDuke32-OldMP

User is offline   Mav3r1ck 

Awesome Job! It's nice to play Red Light District with no explosions being cut off when blowing up the building.

Does this support addictive blend for explosions for example?

User is offline   Master O 

View PostStriker, on 05 March 2021 - 03:55 PM, said:

PSA: There's a major bug with EDuke32-OldMP Release 33 that causes the lag to get exponentially worse with every additional player over 2. This has been fixed for the next release (34), which should be coming soon. Those who want testing builds of Release 34 NOW, please join the #strikerdm-general channel on the Shotspark Studios discord. (link)

Any update on the ETA for Release 34? Also, keep up the excellent work on OldMP.

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

View PostMaster O, on 07 April 2021 - 05:24 AM, said:

Any update on the ETA for Release 34? Also, keep up the excellent work on OldMP.

Hitting some roadblocks keeping me from getting a final release out right now, but there's still a test build on the Discord that you can use in the meantime that lacks this bug.

User is offline   WRiker2701 

Hi, i've been playing coop with eduke32 oldmp and Yang with a couple of friends and we have some issues. We all start without any weapon (pistol included), and it's not until the first time we die that we spawn with a pistol. The other problem, is that yang has a drop down list for selecting things to respawn, it offers Items, Inventory and Monsters. Monsters mean they will always revive even in lower difficulty levels, so i definitely don't want that on, but then i can select items OR inventory. So that's a problem, as we need weapons AND inventory items to respawn so we all can have them. Any ideas on how to solve these issues?
Thanks!

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

View PostWRiker2701, on 29 June 2021 - 09:57 AM, said:

Hi, i've been playing coop with eduke32 oldmp and Yang with a couple of friends and we have some issues. We all start without any weapon (pistol included), and it's not until the first time we die that we spawn with a pistol. The other problem, is that yang has a drop down list for selecting things to respawn, it offers Items, Inventory and Monsters. Monsters mean they will always revive even in lower difficulty levels, so i definitely don't want that on, but then i can select items OR inventory. So that's a problem, as we need weapons AND inventory items to respawn so we all can have them. Any ideas on how to solve these issues?
Thanks!

Wait for Release 34. Release 33 is just broken with anything more than 2 players, I hate to say. I wanted to get Release 34 out nearly a year ago, but things have kept piling up. A fact that's been hanging heavily on my mind, to be honest.

This post has been edited by Striker: 29 June 2021 - 12:37 PM

Share this topic:

• 10 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options