Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   F!re-Fly 

11bush, on 28 March 2020 - 02:34 PM, said:

Haha, it's not easy for me but seeing as we aren't allowed outside I have alot of time to mess around with it. ;) are you trying to make just a regular flamethrower? I can read more and try to figure some stuff out maybe.

I would like to add another green access card for example.

User is offline   Dzierzan 

Try to keep it on-topic, though!

Anyway, I present to you smooth pipe bomb:

Posted Image

Mockup animation:

Posted Image

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Dzierzan, on 15 March 2020 - 06:29 AM, said:

Smooth devastator firing animation

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's a problem with this sprite sheet: The hues and overall color palette on the smoothed frames changes. Possible palette screwup?

This post has been edited by Striker: 31 March 2020 - 10:37 PM

@Striker
The link has been updated. It is fixed now.

Smooth Shrinker/Expander:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Mockup:

Posted Image

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Dzierzan, on 02 April 2020 - 01:28 PM, said:

Mockup:

Posted Image

Now that is sexy.

Here are all the sounds and textures of the mysterious and unauthorized expansion of Sierra, "Total Meltdown"

It was released in 1996 and impossible to have CON files for enemies. To my surprise, the skeleton represented behind the box is nonexistent in the CD. It's incredible !

In this pack, the textures and sounds represent a medieval universe, with similarities to "Heretic" or "Hexen"

Posted Image

1996 TOTAL MELTDOWN (Sierra Expansion)

This post has been edited by F!re-Fly: 03 April 2020 - 06:49 PM

Smooth Caribbean Chaingun

Posted Image

Animation:

Posted Image

User is offline   Sanek 

F!re-Fly, on 03 April 2020 - 06:36 PM, said:

Here are all the sounds and textures of the mysterious and unauthorized expansion of Sierra, "Total Meltdown"

Thanks! I wonder if there was any attempt to make it compatible with modern systems...

The very existense of "Total Meltdown" still freaks me out. One thing is when some budget outfit like WizardWorks or Micro Star or whoever throw shovelware, but this pack was made by freakin' Sierra, one of the top gaming companies of the day! The fact that such a big company decided to cash-in on Duke really proves how popular he was back then!

Sanek, on 04 April 2020 - 03:58 AM, said:

Thanks! I wonder if there was any attempt to make it compatible with modern systems...

The very existense of "Total Meltdown" still freaks me out. One thing is when some budget outfit like WizardWorks or Micro Star or whoever throw shovelware, but this pack was made by freakin' Sierra, one of the top gaming companies of the day! The fact that such a big company decided to cash-in on Duke really proves how popular he was back then!

Yes exactly! I wish there was such a mod. I'm going to send this pack again, because I just reworked some textures that were broken and I converted everything to a png file (except the enemies in armor). I also added the music and the maps.

Posted Image

1996 TOTAL MELTDOWN (Sierra Expansion) FULL

This post has been edited by F!re-Fly: 04 April 2020 - 08:27 AM

Duke Nukem Advance update textures and sounds

Posted Image

Duke Nukem Advance (Update textures + sounds)

User is online   Lunick 

I've compiled Fantinaikos's sprites for Nuclear Winter and Caribbean into art files (and separated .pngs) mostly because I wanted to see them in-game but also because they're good enough to be used with the expansions themselves.

The Vacation Enforcer doesn't appear in the actual expansion as it is replaced with one of the new enemy types. The Winter Batterlord is also similarly disabled. I'm not 100% sure but I think the Vacation Battlelord only appears in Shark's Cove. The last few frames of Winter Duke and Winter Octabrain share the same art file TILES007

2020/04/10 EDIT: Winter Battlelord and Winter Octabrain now have improved sprites, the Battlelord's are subtle but the Octabrain now has a thicker headband. Overhead sprites are now included and some unused Santa sprites are loose in their own folder, thanks to Fantinaikos for sending me these via PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Phredreeke 

Attached Image: doge.png

Smooth Lame Duke lazer-chaingun-whatever gun.

Posted Image

Mockup:

Posted Image

Six "Atomic Health" of different colors and of course with different properties. I even made new sounds for it.

This post has been edited by F!re-Fly: 09 April 2020 - 04:44 PM

For a first example, here is the green atomic health.

I will post the others later and the sounds last.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Did an edit of Vaca's pineapple bomb

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: painapples.png

Phredreeke, on 11 April 2020 - 12:30 PM, said:

Did an edit of Vaca's pineapple bomb

A (pine)apple a day keeps the enemy at bay.

A small poster of a great legend for a beautiful decoration.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Dzierzan: 14 April 2020 - 12:24 PM

I already posted this in another thread but I'll cross-post it here. Duke Nukem 64 sprite, edited to have palswappable armor from the PC sprite, palette adjusted to play nice with palswaps. As an added bonus the eyes are fullbright.

Attached File(s)

User is offline   ViDi 

Tiles.art files from various sites.
Themes:
Duke Nukem Total Meltdown CD
Castles
Medieval
Doom
Hexen
Trees
Egypt

Attached File(s)

• Attached File  Tiles.rar (5.14MB)
    Number of downloads: 242

Dzierzan, on 14 April 2020 - 12:23 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Always on top these fluid animations. I have a question about this one. Do you also do coding for the game hud?

Phredreeke, on 14 April 2020 - 05:05 PM, said:

I already posted this in another thread but I'll cross-post it here. Duke Nukem 64 sprite, edited to have palswappable armor from the PC sprite, palette adjusted to play nice with palswaps. As an added bonus the eyes are fullbright.

Thanks Phred! Are fluorescent red eyes also active during the animation of death? It would also be cool to have a seated trooper (justsit or ontoilet) with the same eyes.

ViDi, on 14 April 2020 - 07:51 PM, said:

Tiles.art files from various sites.
Themes:
Duke Nukem Total Meltdown CD
Castles
Medieval
Doom
Hexen
Trees
Egypt

Thanks VIDI !!! The "Castle" folder has been moved up! The "Total Meltdown" folder was posted earlier in the thread. ;)

There is the pole dancing tile#1317 with the barbroke tile#1225.

Now, it will have an intact bar. A nice alternative when she gets accidentally killed.

F!re-Fly, on 15 April 2020 - 02:18 PM, said:

Thanks Phred! Are fluorescent red eyes also active during the animation of death? It would also be cool to have a seated trooper (justsit or ontoilet) with the same eyes.

Not during the seated animation as the DN64 sprite doesn't have them drawn in

Smooth Flamer based on polished sprites by HMNuke93 https://forums.duke4...post__p__263614

Posted Image

Mockup:

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 39 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options