Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 32 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   jet_nick 

View PostFirefly Trooper, on 05 December 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

Ok! Pity ! I intended to post a global picture of all the existing enemies that I used.

The Cycloid Incinerator is the only one I have not coded because of the flamethrower. When I understand how to do a short-range projectile, I could add it.

I also learned that on the Android version, there were also other unpublished tiles, and another enemy but I'm not sure.

However, I reworked the tiles of the GBA version by removing a lot of superfluous pixels. I could post this here soon if it interests someone.

Yes please,
i was working at same levels based from Duke Advance and Duke mobile, with new textures and sprites.

Thanks to the community, I found the textures and sprites of the Mobile version. I have just discovered new enemies.

Duke Nukem Advance textures and sprites cleaned ! I removed a very big part of pink pixel, especially for the enemies. He will miss only the last two boss.

I also took the opportunity to "fix" some sprites, especially the "stop" sign. :)

https://we.tl/t-IAEn9TMM2b

View PostFantinaikos, on 25 September 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

Life's A Beach version of some enemies which not have a different look from vanilla or not appear at all because replaced.

Excursionist Tourist Enforcer (or in golf player outfit, depends on how you see it)
Photocamera obtained from an old model Mark's posted.
Attachment Excursionist Tourist Enforcer.png

Beach/Sauna Battlelord
Attachment Beach-Sauna Battlelord.png

Alien Jellyfish (alternative for Protozoid)
Attachment Alien Jellyfish.png

I think I will add these variants in my mod. Could this be a problem for the friend?

One of the main point of a resource stockpile is create and publish resources for someone to use them, isn't? Just mention the provenance in the credits and it's ok.

User is offline   jet_nick 

I look forward to seeing new variants

View PostFantinaikos, on 10 December 2019 - 05:55 PM, said:

One of the main point of a resource stockpile is create and publish resources for someone to use them, isn't? Just mention the provenance in the credits and it's ok.

Yes, exactly. I had to have my head elsewhere when I asked the question. In any case, it's a good job.

Hello community! Is there anyone who would have complete frames of two unknown enemies of the "Duke 3D Mobile" version? It is a cyborge robot with metal legs and a kind of centaur with a rifle.

Has anyone made the N64 version Liztroop death and pain frames, with fluorescent red eyes? If not, I could do it.

Sorry guys, I have yet another request. Also know if there are complete frames of the basic "Pig Cop Tank"? Two or three shooting animation frames are missing

User is offline   Commando Nukem 

• Judge Mental

View PostFirefly Trooper, on 16 January 2020 - 05:51 AM, said:

Sorry guys, I have yet another request. Also know if there are complete frames of the basic "Pig Cop Tank"? Two or three shooting animation frames are missing

Couldja stop spamming? Like, holy shit bro. The stockpile thread is for people to post stuff they make, not make requests for four posts in a row.

User is offline   11bush 

An M3 Grease gun

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: ggframes.png

View PostCommando Nukem, on 16 January 2020 - 06:00 AM, said:

Couldja stop spamming? Like, holy shit bro. The stockpile thread is for people to post stuff they make, not make requests for four posts in a row.

Yes, you're right. I don't do it on purpose.

Share this topic:

• 32 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options