Duke4.net Forums: Duke 3D Voxel Pack - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

  • 58 Pages +
  • « First
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke 3D Voxel Pack

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1711

I recycled the parasol from Shadow Warrior for the Duke Caribbean parasol voxel:

https://i.imgur.com/P3pm9oN.png

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 07 September 2020 - 05:27 PM

3

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1712

Guys I will modify the rpg and devastator ammos so they are inside a wooden crate (like the bananas) instead of the offical one, I understand this will piss off the duke purists of this game. Nevertheless I think is more fitting to this particular addon.

https://i.imgur.com/6rEAqjj.png

This one still needs proper color retouches on the coconuts and proper highlights as well.
Due to my new job schedule things will be a little bit slower but they will be done :)

P.S. And no, I haven´t forgotten the Shadow Warrior Voxel Pack, I have some good things on my mind for the next update ;)

See ya

Mxrtxn

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 13 September 2020 - 01:29 PM

3

User is offline   Striker 

  • Auramancer

#1713

mxrtxn: PM me. I'd like to talk on Discord.
0

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1714

View PostStriker, on 13 September 2020 - 01:39 PM, said:

mxrtxn: PM me. I'd like to talk on Discord.


PM sent striker, I will create a new account this week
0

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1715

View PostStriker, on 13 September 2020 - 01:39 PM, said:

mxrtxn: PM me. I'd like to talk on Discord.


https://i.imgur.com/R1RNvrb.png

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire...hotgun.kvx/file

Striker here´s the double barreled shotgun, I added some hightlight in the black parts of the barrel to break the monotony a little bit. I might retouch it in the future.

I couldn´t finish the rest as the voxel pack due to the fact that Duke Caribbean and SW also demands my time and also my current job, I hope you understand.

Thanks

Mxrtxn

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 13 September 2020 - 04:32 PM

6

User is offline   Striker 

  • Auramancer

#1716

View Postmxrtxn, on 13 September 2020 - 03:03 PM, said:

https://i.imgur.com/R1RNvrb.png

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire...hotgun.kvx/file

Striker hereīs the double barreled shotgun, I added some hightlight in the black parts of the barrel to break the monotony a little bit. I might retouch it in the future.

I couldnīt finish the rest as the voxel pack for Duke Caribbean and SW also demands my time and also my current job, I hope you understand.

Thanks

Mxrtxn

That's fine. Just do stuff at your own pace. Nice voxel, BTW. Thank you.
1

User is offline   Dzierzan 

#1717

I am not sure about about changing the box for coconuts. While it might make more sense, the idea of voxelization should be about preserving original sprite look as much as possible.
2

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1718

View PostDzierzan, on 13 September 2020 - 03:10 PM, said:

I am not sure about about changing the box for coconuts. While it might make more sense, the idea of voxelization should be about preserving original sprite look as much as possible.


Well in that case I will make both versions one with the crates and a second one with the box of the original sprite. That way everyone will be happy.
2

User is offline   Jimmy 

  • 1776 World Wide

#1719

I agree, it'd be nice as a bonus optional voxel, but the base pack should replicate the original art as closely as possible to fit the scope of the project.
1

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1720

Ok, Striker.

Another quicky one for you mod, this is the ammo of one of the special weapons of the mod:

https://i.imgur.com/BnYcP7o.png

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire...rsammo.kvx/file
4

User is online   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #1721

You might be able to copy the crates from the main Duke 3D voxel pack.
0

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1722

View PostHendricks266, on 13 September 2020 - 05:39 PM, said:

You might be able to copy the crates from the main Duke 3D voxel pack.


Yes I was thinking on that too. No need to reinvent the wheel. :)
0

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1723

Here´s the voxel of the other weapon, Striker

https://i.imgur.com/16XJcF0.png

DOWNLOAD:


http://www.mediafire...triker.kvx/file

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 17 September 2020 - 06:10 PM

6

User is offline   brullov 

  • BAZINGA!

#1724

View Postmxrtxn, on 17 September 2020 - 05:59 PM, said:

Hereīs the voxel of the other weapon, Striker

https://i.imgur.com/16XJcF0.png

DOWNLOAD:


http://www.mediafire...triker.kvx/file


My railgun got voxel, thank you https://forums.duke4.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif
2

User is offline   jkas789 

#1725

View Postbrullov, on 17 September 2020 - 11:13 PM, said:

My railgun got voxel, thank you https://forums.duke4.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif


Actually that' something I've been meaning to ask. Are those voxels for a gameplay mod?
0

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1726

View Postjkas789, on 18 September 2020 - 06:49 AM, said:

Actually that' something I've been meaning to ask. Are those voxels for a gameplay mod?


Yes of course, Strikerīs mod for Duke Nukem

Havenīt you tested it?


Hereīs a short multiplayer video:


0

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1727

Striker, the shape of this particular sprite is kind of tricky, so here´s my approximation when transforming it into a voxel:

https://i.imgur.com/WOjGcV6.png

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.../ammop.kvx/file

P.S. Gonna modify the voxel of the railgun a lil bit, according the youtube video above this post, the first person sprite of the railgun shows a blue lens instead of a green one.

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 18 September 2020 - 01:47 PM

5

User is offline   jkas789 

#1728

Nice it actually looked really cool! I never played DN3D multiplayer. So after it releases I'll try it out.

Edit: Never mind. I'm big dumb. i actually found the mod with a quick google search. Im downloading and hopefully I'll get it running this weekend.

This post has been edited by jkas789: 18 September 2020 - 02:16 PM

0

User is offline   Striker 

  • Auramancer

#1729

View Postmxrtxn, on 18 September 2020 - 01:39 PM, said:

Striker, the shape of this particular sprite is kind of tricky, so here´s my approximation when transforming it into a voxel:

https://i.imgur.com/WOjGcV6.png

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.../ammop.kvx/file

P.S. Gonna modify the voxel of the railgun a lil bit, according the youtube video above this post, the first person sprite of the railgun shows a blue lens instead of a green one.

Nice. The shape of it is great. Lemme know once you got the other frames. One suggestion too is having the lightning effect on the other sides too. Also, one suggestion for the Railgun is to make part of it a little wider. It's a chunky gun.

This post has been edited by Striker: 18 September 2020 - 03:16 PM

1

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1730

View PostStriker, on 18 September 2020 - 03:13 PM, said:

Nice. The shape of it is great. Lemme know once you got the other frames. One suggestion too is having the lightning effect on the other sides too. Also, one suggestion for the Railgun is to make part of it a little wider. It's a chunky gun.


Striker hereīs the rest:

https://i.imgur.com/7hjlXd0.png

I will retouch them before uploading. I sent you a message about your mod. I am having some problems when trying to access some maps.
1

User is offline   mxrtxn 

#1731

Striker,

I changed the lens made the railgun (front part a little bit thicker in some parts). I also finished the lighthing effects on the ammos.

https://i.imgur.com/iPEGbSy.png

DOWNLOAD (all strikermod voxels so far):

http://www.mediafire...voxels.rar/file

This post has been edited by mxrtxn: 26 September 2020 - 07:14 AM

1

Share this topic:


  • 58 Pages +
  • « First
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options