Duke4.net Forums: Duke 3D Voxel Pack - Duke4.net Forums

• 86 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke 3D Voxel Pack

User is offline   0815Jack 

View PostMark, on 31 May 2024 - 11:16 AM, said:

I thought making voxels like that was hard work. According to the video it takes only 34 minutes. :lol:

How did you come to this conclusion? The video starts at May 20th and ends an May 27th and everything is in fast foward. It would rather says it took more than 8 hours to complete just one frame of the battlelord. Since this voxel is build from single components, the other frames might be done faster.

But I agree it takes a lot of dedication to to do...

User is offline   Mark 

My joke was derived by the length of the video. 34 minutes. I guess you missed it. :D

This post has been edited by Mark: 01 June 2024 - 04:54 AM

User is offline   0815Jack 

View PostMark, on 01 June 2024 - 04:54 AM, said:

My joke was derived by the length of the video. 34 minutes. I guess you missed it. :D

yeah I got it :lol: I wish more things could be done fast forward mode :)

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Native EDuke32 voxel support for addons has been added, thanks to the new ifmatch definition subtoken. It should now also be 100% safe to use the Voxel Pack with any mods since voxels will only be used if the checksums of the corresponding tiles match.

Note: You will need EDuke32 20240604-10578-30deaa520 or later for this. If you do not wish to upgrade for whatever reason, you have to edit duke3d.def to reactivate duke3d_voxels.def instead of duke3d_voxels_crc.def.

Share this topic:

• 86 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options