• You cannot reply to this topic

Duke 3D Voxel Pack

User is online   Phredreeke 

Been playing through The Birth when I caught this

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0011.png

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Yeah, I guess either there's no maphack for that one or voxels have problems with this kind of stuff in general. Need to check what's the problem here.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Im feeling like thats a voxel issue... not a maphack one. They like to show though walls sometimes.

User is online   Phredreeke 

Wouldn't the fix be adding notmd for that sprite in the maphack?

There was also a stop sign in Going Postal that appears backwards Never mind, I'm an idiot

This post has been edited by Phredreeke: 01 December 2019 - 05:50 PM

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

This definitely screams maphack issue. Either they're not being loaded, or there's something wrong with the maphack. The notmd keyword will disable voxels just as it does with models, so if it's missing in the maphack, it should be put in. Also, voxels shouldn't render if they're one-sided wall-aligned and you're behind them. If the switch got rotated somehow, or the one-sided bit isn't on, that could also be part of the problem.

This post has been edited by Striker: 01 December 2019 - 05:47 PM

• The Truth is in here

I have checked the E4L11 maphack and there was an issue indeed. Sprite #683 had a notmd line, but it was commented out for unknown reasons. I fixed it in the Github repository, please download and check if the voxel switch is hidden now.

• The Truth is in here

I tried by myself and it's fixed now with the reactivated notmd line. Please keep reporting things like these since we can't play through all the episodes again and again by ourselves in the tester team to see if all the hacks are working properly.

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options