Duke4.net Forums: Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo - Duke4.net Forums

• 16 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo  "The follow-up to the infamous locked thread I've made awhile ago."

User is offline   Kyanos 

Wrong, wrong, and wrong... the intent was a global police force on US soil. The UN has been contacted by the Floyd family.
>inb4 sauce
Wymyr2Coming4U

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostMark, on 06 June 2020 - 06:50 PM, said:

Once again, the other side of the story that doesn't get much coverage because it doesn't fit the narrative.

https://theconservat...r-and-walk-out/

This is being denied by the MSM as a conspiracy theory now that Trump has tweeted it.

Trump should not have tweeted about it -- no surprise there, he tweets things he shouldn't all the time. The old guy is a protester who doesn't like the police -- no one is denying that but there's no law against it. He does make very suspicious movements with his phone, but without hard evidence, it can't be proven that he is trying to use his phone as a capture scanner or "skimmer", even though it sure looks that way. You can argue they didn't push him very hard, but he's an old man and it was enough to make him fall down and get seriously injured, and then they just casually walked away and said that he tripped.

I'm not trying to score woke points here (my woke rating is so far in the negative that no amount of knee-bending or virtue signaling would save me from the gulag anyway), my point is that this is another example of how Trump is a huge liability. It's one thing for us as ordinary citizens to muse about the likelihood that the old guy was trying to skim the police to set up attacks on them later by other activists, but for POTUS to casually do that in a tweet is totally irresponsible.

Also, the right would do well to simply stop talking about "Antifa" or accuse anyone of being part of it. Most of the protesters and most of the rioters have no official affiliation with any particular group so the accusation can't be made to stick. Moreover, if pressed progressives will come back with the retort "Antifa just means anti-fascist... aren't you anti-fascist?" But, but... people who call themselves that are violent thugs and there's videos of them doing violent things! And the reply: "There's videos of police acting like violent thugs too, are you going to judge all police based on that?" You see, it's an argument that you can't win.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Trump can use social media any way he wants. It's a non-issue. It's manufactured outrage. Obama said stupid sh!t too. "Cool clock, Ahmed." L M A O. But it wasn't an issue because the media was never fixated on it. Maybe I could be a total partisan hack and say Obama shouldn't appear on reality shows or sign Netflix deals. But the reality is I don't care, because I'm not a hypocrite. I have friends who still remember when I defended Bill Clinton way before Trump was anywhere on the political scene. I never cared about the Lewinsky scandal when I was young. I just saw it as his personal life. Just leave people alone, gay, straight, Christian, atheist, whatever. I spent years as a kid adopting what I thought were "leftist" values. But then Trump rolls on the scene in 2016, America's first opportunity in 100+ years to elect an independent anti-establishment outsider, and I'm told by the same people I should vote for Clinton. And then the "P-tape" comes out, and now I'm supposed to vote for Clinton because Trump said bad things about women. Give me a break. I don't care. I thought the left didn't care. Turns out they're a bunch of hacks who violate their own principles if it means forwarding their agenda. This is why I converted to the Right in 2016. Principle is everything, and the left has no principles.

Also, I agree we should no longer call rioters antifa. These are the real anti-fascists:

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I like Trump because he's "irresponsible." The "responsible" people are exactly who I hate.

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

All tactical unit officers quit, (Buffalo thingy) after their union stated that they withdraw legal support. In other words, videos are preplacing due process of a court trial and judgement, and they wont bother to defend you, thus why risk your neck.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

George Orwell, 1984

https://thehill.com/...med-black-lives

https://www.buzzfeed...urchill-colston

https://www.bbc.com/...t-arts-52990714

https://www.dailymai...ssessments.html

A movie that was made years ago called gone with the wind is off HBO cause of this BLM bullshit

User is offline   Mark 

It would be great to see someone gather up the "heroes" of the leftists/Democrats and give a short backround on the atrocities commited by them against humanity and specifically the black population. Hardly worth anyone's efforts for such little gain though. "Gotcha" politics become yesterday's news quickly and if it comes from the right it gets little traction.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

The first black actor/actress to win an Oscar was Hattie McDaniel in Gone With the Wind. At least, I think so... But then again, maybe that movie never existed. Maybe no black people have ever been honored for anything in our hopelessly racist society. I had better ask my BlueCheckMarkAllies for clarification on this point, because I don't want to engage in any wrongspeak or wrongthink. They are always so helpful.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostTrooper Dan, on 10 June 2020 - 02:04 PM, said:

BlueCheckMarkAllies

Posted Image

What I don't get is Churchill. Why Churchill? What's next, "You know who was the real Antifa? The nazis."?
I'm surprised about Gone with the Wind...that people know it. TV before 1967 doesn't exist, nor do films before 1977, and even a select few of those are remembered in Current Year.

User is offline   Ronin 

I'm watching this shit show unfold from Ireland and every time I turn on the radio or look at news websites there's racism everywhere, all European people are racist and nobody else is.

That idiot cop killed that idiot Floyd, where does the racism come in? Because the guy that died was fucking black? That's it? Black lives only seem to matter when a white person is involved, absolute racism on their end.

I would welcome a move that reduces police aggression on all people but making this about race will only distract from the problem.

I can only hope that one day the people/overseers/PTB (media controllers) that stroke these flames are brought to justice for what they have done to us, making us hate each other.

I used to feel sorry for the people that buy into all these false narratives, I'm actually beginning to despise them for their ignorance.

User is offline   Definitely Not Robman 

• Banned

Posted Image

User is offline   Hank 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 10 June 2020 - 02:04 PM, said:

The first black actor/actress to win an Oscar was Hattie McDaniel in Gone With the Wind. At least, I think so... But then again, maybe that movie never existed. Maybe no black people have ever been honored for anything in our hopelessly racist society. I had better ask my BlueCheckMarkAllies for clarification on this point, because I don't want to engage in any wrongspeak or wrongthink. They are always so helpful.

Gone with the Wind never existed, it is an unflick. Hattie McDaniel did win an Oscar. Brother you need to learn doublething more.

@ Morpheus Kitami - I think, Churchill does not fit into the NWO vision, must become an unperson.

Meanwhile ...
Attached Image: Leftist Utopian America.png

This post has been edited by Hank: 10 June 2020 - 04:13 PM

Speaking of Gone with the Wind, hope you have a copy if you liked it, its gone off Amazon and I'm sure other places too. Not because they pulled it, because its sold out. Apparently enough people were pissed off about that to literally clean out the stock everyone had. Its still on a few Ebay listings...at 60$. You know, specialty video prices...assuming you're like me and still buy physical media.

Anyone hear about the part of Seattle that's now another country? A group of protestors have declared six or so blocks of Seattle a new country. The current situation seems to be they've ousted one leader as a molester and are starving, but not enough to ask for non-vegan food.

User is offline   Hank 

Yes, we did. Makes sense, they have to start chopping off the privilege from the privileged, somewhere. (I assume most property is owned by the privileged class, and may even be whites.)

Still, I am loosing my senses. Is this real or am I dreaming? Time to take a break. No I'm not drunk.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

Decided to protest next to the highway today because I was getting nowhere with reddit and emailing news stations.

Going to go out again tomorrow, and do the same thing, it was a pretty positive experience compared to having to deal with how absolute shit reddit is for people who have a differing opinion right now.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 10 June 2020 - 07:55 PM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 10 June 2020 - 07:52 PM, said:

Decided to protest next to the highway today because I was getting nowhere with reddit and emailing news stations.

I assume you are referring to raising awareness of the huge disparities in treatment and outcome for people with mental illness (as you have posted about before). Good luck. At a time when saying "all lives matter" is considered racist, I doubt that your reception will be much better. The racial lens is far too useful right now for any other lens to be considered. Even suggesting that recent victims of police violence suffered from mental illness could be dangerous, so be careful out there.

User is offline   Mark 

If I heard correctly, a recent poll has Trump back down to only 38 percent. Then the details come out on talk radio that the pollsters asked Adults, not voters, and polled only 25 percent Republicans. Another useless poll from a place with an agenda getting wide reporting on the MSM

This post has been edited by Mark: 11 June 2020 - 10:04 AM

User is offline   t800 

Does any of those "activists" realize what nice long highway to hell is applying customs of modern ethical norms to historical figures?
If you would be for example very thorough and strict with western personalities, you would condemn like more than three quarters of them. People really need to look at things more rationally. First, check context and realities of age and enviroment that personality comes from. And after that, realize what positive that person done and if that could outweight negatives. We all make mistakes, errors and awful things during our lives. It is natural for all human beings. No need to apply black-n-white outlook and ignore everything else.
And lastly, history is subjective for each nationality/country. And that is normal because we all had different historical experiencies. Forced global history model for entire earth will never work. For example most of western world hates Hitler and respects Churchill. Indians usually despise Churchill and dont care at all for Hitler. (Some even considered him as potential saviour of indepedence during WW2, but I digress.) Should we hate indians for that? No, it would be totally moronic.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostMark, on 11 June 2020 - 10:03 AM, said:

If I heard correctly, a recent poll has Trump back down to only 38 percent. Then the details come out on talk radio that the pollsters asked Adults, not voters, and polled only 25 percent Republicans. Another useless poll from a place with an agenda getting wide reporting on the MSM

Polls are garbage. Bill Burr explains this perfectly.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Some "fun" future flashpoints:

-COVID19 reclosures: the economy is already beaten within an inch of its life; another shutdown will push many more people over the edge
-Election. Neither side has much confidence that the official tallies will reflect actual voting and won't regard the results as legitimate.
-Cop trial: it will be difficult to get convictions with the increased charges, and if some or all aren't convicted...

EDIT: Not to mention literally any future cop trial, or lack of cop trial.

This post has been edited by Trooper Dan: 11 June 2020 - 02:13 PM

User is offline   Mark 

You forgot the increases in violence and crime in the areas that institute large police force decreases and the ensuing federal response.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostTrooper Dan, on 10 June 2020 - 09:07 PM, said:

I assume you are referring to raising awareness of the huge disparities in treatment and outcome for people with mental illness (as you have posted about before). Good luck. At a time when saying "all lives matter" is considered racist, I doubt that your reception will be much better. The racial lens is far too useful right now for any other lens to be considered. Even suggesting that recent victims of police violence suffered from mental illness could be dangerous, so be careful out there.

Yeah, the current state of affairs is incredibly toxic, some people even attack people, at least online, that say "black lives matter too" which was the original interpretation of the statement. Some people are literally implying that black lives are the only lives that matter, and people are ok with it. I'm assuming such people are either nation of Islam, or the new black panther party de factos, but this shouldn't be supported whatsoever. Someone tried to justify anti semitism online, and people agreed with him (less than those that agreed with me) we are literally moving backwards as a nation.

I don't get it, I don't get it at all. I'm sorry but discrimination against black people, is horrible, yes, I agree. But there is no reason to replicate kristallnacht in the streets, defunding the police will Make things far worse, not better. Police brutality is fucking ridiculous and horrible, but anger is not how we fix it, and we should be targeting discrimination and violence against all people and not just one party.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that." - Martin Luther King

Given that statement I think he would be dumbstruck at the current state of things.

And like I said to an asshole on reddit, I'm not saying my issue is more prevalent than yours, I'm saying we should work together, not seperately to solve this issue.

Thank you for the good luck.
I did so again today and even got someone who wanted a picture, one of the local police waved hi at me, got several honks. Mostly positive response. Got someone yesterday who sounded like he was in tears talking to me, saying he deals with it too. Got one guy saying all lives matter, my sign said "mentally ill lives matter" I do agree with the all lives matter statement, it's implied that all lives matter, (for some it definitely isn't) and there is nothing wrong with stating it.

But some are forgotten and need a voice. I honestly think the BLM movement has made their point, I honestly don't know what they mean to gain anymore.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Be very careful on social media or anywhere your comments could be seen by a larger audience. People could come after you 2, 5, 10, 20 years from now with anything you have posted and call you all kinds of horrible things. You could lose your job or be physically threatened or worse. People have already been fired from their jobs simply for using MLK quotes to criticize violence or pointing out studies that are contrary to the party narrative. I don't mean to sound patronizing, but you are young and from your post you sound genuinely surprised by what is going on.

I am a fool for posting many of the things that I have, but I am an older fool and I understand the potential consequences and am prepared to live or die with them.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostTrooper Dan, on 11 June 2020 - 09:29 PM, said:

Be very careful on social media or anywhere your comments could be seen by a larger audience. People could come after you 2, 5, 10, 20 years from now with anything you have posted and call you all kinds of horrible things. You could lose your job or be physically threatened or worse. People have already been fired from their jobs simply for using MLK quotes to criticize violence or pointing out studies that are contrary to the party narrative. I don't mean to sound patronizing, but you are young and from your post you sound genuinely surprised by what is going on.

I am a fool for posting many of the things that I have, but I am an older fool and I understand the potential consequences and am prepared to live or die with them.

I doubt whatever I say is going to take my disability money away. Most of my posts are of myself on Reddit. So, sure, some people if they looked into it enough probably know where I am. And I totally agree that this current firestorm or whatever the heck it is, has horrible repercussions for those with a differing opinion, and I really don't understand that. They argue for tolerance and unity, when what they display is intolerance and disparity. It's all so frustrating.

I always say if I can't speak my mind, it's not a world I want to live in. But I'm not going to run off to another country, or attempt to off myself. I joined the military for a reason, this nation, no matter how much people hate it, is worth dying for, is worth attempting to fix. And I sure don't believe in being silent.

Let's look at Josip Broz Tito, for example, he held a country together, that was basically a Confederacy near the end of his reign, when the seperate sects despised each other to the point of enacting genocide 10 years after he died. He committed horrible acts to promote unity but he ended up pushing back in time something much worse, sadly he didn't have enough time to teach his successor how to eliminate it. Then war came, some of the nastiest wars in history came from the fall of Yugoslavia. I really truly hope this isn't a precursor to a similar war. Because in my short life, these protests have not been getting better, hatred is increasing, not decreasing. And people create their own echo rooms on the internet, blocking and attacking those that think differently, so they can always feel that they are right. Our nation is not in a good place.

Nietzsche said "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." we can't live in these echo chambers, it only promotes more hatred and ignorance.

View PostBalls Of Steel Forever, on 11 June 2020 - 09:18 PM, said:

...I honestly don't know what they mean to gain anymore.

Well if you really want to know, you'll have to stop lying to yourself about what it's always been about. Their goals haven't changed.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Almost all of today's problems can be traced back to an ideology people of all political leanings tend to hold; That all people are inherently good and that "bad" people are merely "good" people acting out of anger, ignorance, *insert excuse here*.

We have to accept that some people are bad, and they will always be bad no matter what kind of "social programs" or what have you exist. Some people want, pathologically, to rape, steal, kill, etc. They cannot be cured.

If you're Christian, you don't understand Satan's game if you hold this ideology. There are those that will always choose evil no matter how much they know about the consequences of their actions.

This post has been edited by jimmy is a stupid fuck: 12 June 2020 - 12:33 AM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostOccludeOlga, on 11 June 2020 - 11:23 PM, said:

Well if you really want to know, you'll have to stop lying to yourself about what it's always been about. Their goals haven't changed.

This reminds me of something that someone said a long time ago. I have no idea why that would pop into my head.

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostOccludeOlga, on 11 June 2020 - 11:23 PM, said:

Yeah, and the current yearly mayday protests helped the poor gain power over corporations.

The problem isn't just the police, it isn't just racism, it isn't just mental illness, it isn't just unemployment, it isn't just the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

We are witnessing the failure of democracy, necessary changes are not being instituted quickly enough. This hatred that this movement carries is not enough to change an entirely corrupt system. It'll take decades to fix things this way. This isn't the civil rights movement, or the civil war. There is not a clear cut answer to the political unrest, so it'll be a war between the corrupt, the silent, and the honest. The problem is these days finding an honest politician is like finding a needle in a haystack. The judicial court, Congress, president, will just announce another program to support minorities. Pretend like they care.

They have a right to keep on pushing, but they've already made their statement multiple times. Mayday loses its meaning after a while.

They're not going to standardize training and improve restrictions for police. Because that costs way more money, and way more time. And police unions, are going to sue anything they see as unfair, because they're a sack of cunts.

Remove the laws that enable police to get away with brutality and let the states get sued for negligence. That's not going to happen either.

Racism huge issue, we need to destigmatize race in any and all ways possible while not making it seem forced, and poverty is definitely something we need to deal with almost immediately, I don't know the best solution, but we can't print money like we are right now to do that.

Imo depose the government,
and reinstate the articles of confederation to allow the states to do their business, so the national government doesn't severely slow things down with it's neverending bullshit and it's dividing of classes.

More power to the states, means less ability for corruption as the people voted into power will only represent your state, a much smaller jurisdiction.

That's what Republicans originally stood for, now they just pocket money from special interests to enforce the national government and national law as much as possible.

Decentralization is very necessary.

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 12 June 2020 - 01:34 AM

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options