Duke4.net Forums: Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo - Duke4.net Forums

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo  "The follow-up to the infamous locked thread I've made awhile ago."

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

View Postck3D, on 15 June 2020 - 05:52 AM, said:

Pretty famous example of a location that was demonized for the longest time in the public eye in a way that sounds similar; different context though of course: https://en.wikipedia...own_Christiania

I stayed there for a week in 2007 and yeah, I would say it's similar in the way that the media says one thing and the reality is another. I'd never say there is "no crime" because that's just unrealistic (in both cases), but the worst thing that could happen in the eye's of the authority's is people realizing that the authority isn't needed (or is minimally needed), so the propaganda keeps being pumped out. I won't get into another argument about this, but if anyone is interested in learning more about real life - albeit short lived - attempts at workers self organization/self management, I suggest reading Homage to Catalonia. George Orwell's experiences detailed in that book informed his later political stances. All you "get the government out of my life!" folks should be able to relate.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Dude you're retarded. It's just a commune. They have those in America too.

• banned!

What else do they have in America? List them in alphabetical order. Since you started with C, you can just keep going.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

if they want to truly be autonomous, then the state should wall them off and cut off the supply of free pizzas, water, and electricity.
They can negotiate trade agreements and tariffs just like any other foreign nation.
After they pay reparations for seizing private property.

Most "communes" don't have manifestos and a list of terrorist demands on their host nation, & don't threaten people with AK's.
If the people in it were making white-power demands it'd be called an occupied militant extremist compound, not a "commune".

Let pretend the Bundy occupation never happened.
They were mostly white.
They were mostly ranchers that worked for a living
they had their property and assets illegally seized
they were fighting fat-cat federal bureaucratic agents instead of local law enforcement
they got called a bunch of right-wing extremists and terrorist, even though they didn't hurt anyone, or steal private property.

This post has been edited by Forge: 15 June 2020 - 07:41 AM

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image
Seattle's No Go Zone. After a long struggle, the commies won, first round.

I grew up with this. First in 1970, Frankfurt, Germany.

Methodology = Annex property, claim it for a good cause, and make it communist hide out.
This Eurotrash concept is now in the US. Thanks to the relentless globalist influence.

Yes, this is a peaceful area, for as long as you don't want to live with Freedom of Speech and the rest of the America's Constitution. You are entering communist territory, with communist enforcement.

User is offline   Forge 

The commies were already in charge of seattle.
the mayor is some white-guilt liberal woman
the chief of police is some liberal black woman

the evil cis-gender white male narrative was already present before the Floyd murder happened.
The echo-chamber mentality only needed a small spark.

before:
https://americanlook...-soda-drinkers/

after -
same-same:

This post has been edited by Forge: 15 June 2020 - 08:01 AM

• banned!

You guys remind me of those anti-gay pastors that get outed as homosexual. I bet your biggest fantasy is getting your assholes turned into public property. Don't worry - the time will come one day! Yuri Bezmenov predicted it!

User is offline   Hank 

Your response, ad hominem and a Strawman is a classic. That too, is as old as the politically correct movement itself. Void of rational thinking.
Keep it up, you are free entertainment. :)

• banned!

View PostHank, on 15 June 2020 - 08:22 AM, said:

Keep it up, you are free entertainment. :)

Like your asshole in the near future. I heard whispers from Antifa HQ. You're on their "reverse conversion therapy" list.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I actually enjoy thrice's posts for the sake of diversity of opinion. It's not every day that you have an actual bigot posting on duke4.net.

User is offline   Kyanos 

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 08:31 AM, said:

I heard whispers from Antifa HQ.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

• banned!

View PostR A D A Я, on 15 June 2020 - 09:00 AM, said:

I actually enjoy thrice's posts for the sake of diversity of opinion.

You'll be learning about diversity real soon when Tyrone and his crew shows up. Oh yes, we have big plans for Duke4.net here at the HQ (situated in Tel Aviv).

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Everyone knows Antifa HQ is the Obama residence.

User is offline   Forge 

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

You guys remind me of those anti-gay pastors that get outed as homosexual. I bet your biggest fantasy is getting your assholes turned into public property. Don't worry - the time will come one day! Yuri Bezmenov predicted it!

this is exactly what a rapist and pedophile would post when their ideal lawless utopian compound gets criticized.

• banned!

Lawless utopian compound - oy vey! The gojim are on to us. Bibi, bring out the red heifer! The time is now!

User is offline   Kyanos 

Go Jim!

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

>ShareBlue posters on Duke4.net

Get a real job, loser.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 08:14 AM, said:

My asshole was once public property it was quite enjoyable, albeit for a very short time.

Why that's seen as a negative, idk what the fuck is wrong with you. You obviously haven't tried it, I can give you my digits if you want to test it out.

Just giving you a warning, my dick is known as the Hebrew Hammer amongst the gay USMC community for a reason.

And this wonderful cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers bullshit, isn't communism, there's no mass murders of motherfuckers who oppose the regime or are a threat to dividing the nation state.

It's a bunch of pansies that want to create an imaginary Funland until they realize the control they have is just as imaginary as their Funland.

At least in Yugoslavia there was no racism, because Tito murdered racists as he saw them as against his regime, what we have in C.H.U.D. is a bunch of men and women who lack any ability to assert real power, as they have none.

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 06:31 AM, said:

I stayed there for a week in 2007 and yeah, I would say it's similar in the way that the media says one thing and the reality is another.

I've also been to Christiania.

It's a parasitic community pretending to be free because all the *important* aspects of establishing and protecting a place for your family and community are taken care of automatically by the surrounding infrastructure. It is tolerated because its very premise prevents it from organizing in any meaningful way to become a threat and all communities benefit from having an outlet on the edge of town for certain folks to fade away into.

In the US a large portion wind up as effectively gypsies in a permanent year round travelling Ren Fest community. I enjoy the people a lot, but the romanticism vs the actual problems is glaring (and ignoring their dependence on the larger infrastructure they float through pretending they don't need).

This post has been edited by RunRonRun: 15 June 2020 - 07:35 PM

• banned!

@Wienerdog - This is somewhat intelligent, at least. I'll give you that much. I don't agree with the wording of it, but you're not as hateful.

And yeah, communes exist, but they aren't really tolerated. The people have to fight for them a lot and it's always an uneasy truce between the inhabitants and the local government. I think experiments like this should keep happening, though. As for the CHAZ, I mean, I don't know why I bother to assert this since you'll never believe me anyway (Forge and others), but there's very little Antifa presence there. That guy whose video I linked runs a tattoo shop in the area and another friend of mine also goes there a lot. There's no one with AK's running around, telling people what to do/what to think.

And in general, BLM just so happens to be a convenient banner that people have united under. Protests are going on all over the world, even in my country of Estonia. You can find examples of idiots who think it's all about black people, while displaying an almost fetishistic obsession with race, but in actuality there are people of all classes and colors speaking up about police brutality, no matter who it affects.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

I hope Trump leaves them alone. It's none of his business. It's a local issue. In fact, officials in Washington State and Seattle should have to get down on their hands and knees and publicly beg for federal help before there is any federal interference. They won't, and that's fine. People who live around there and don't like it will have to decide what to do. Some of them will move away. Some won't.

User is offline   Forge 

This post has been edited by Forge: 15 June 2020 - 10:21 PM

I occasionally see Antifa show up in videos online... that are actually people who's homes I've visited and most people who know them casually/work/whatever wouldn't think they are antifa but would be surprised to *not* see them at CHOP or similar events. I've been to their homes multiple times. Been to drag shows with them, helped them out with some moving, etc. I've been much closer and embedded with the far left than you probably think.

So you can't bullshit me. I understand perfectly well what you prioritize and what you consider no big deal (and why you can't grok or just don't care how that relates to what other people prioritize vs consider no big deal). The people have to "fight" for them because of the costs and consequences they cause to the people around them who have different expectations out of their community when it comes to something as basic cleanliness... much less the other priorities. Those communities are absolutely overflowing with people who are perpetually stuck viewing the world like a teenager views their house.

This post has been edited by RunRonRun: 15 June 2020 - 10:24 PM

• banned!

View PostForge, on 15 June 2020 - 10:18 PM, said:

That guy's a cunt (and seriously wrong), but this isn't an example of the prevailing attitudes of everyone who is there. There's no atmosphere of an armed occupation and Raz Simone is not a "leader". He filmed a music video at the protests for fuck's sake.

@Weinerholder - Your last sentence is partly right. That's why I'm not as far left as everyone here seems to think. I used to live in a squat house and was the poorest person there. I actually couldn't afford to eat. A bunch of people I stayed with had their parents give them an allowance while they essentially RP'd as anarchists.

Again, the CHAZ isn't an Antifa thing as much as it is people who are seriously fed up with police brutality.

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 15 June 2020 - 10:32 PM

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 10:30 PM, said:

Again, the CHAZ isn't an Antifa thing as much as it is people who are seriously fed up with police brutality.

I want CHOP to get everything they ask for and more. I want them to overtake Washington.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostRunRonRun, on 15 June 2020 - 10:38 PM, said:

I want CHOP to get everything they ask for and more. I want them to overtake Washington.

that would suit me just fine.
wild west sounds like fun.
and I get to shoot anybody coming onto my property to raid my apple trees, garden, or chicken coop, because I am my own law.

This post has been edited by Forge: 15 June 2020 - 10:54 PM

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 10:30 PM, said:

That guy's a cunt (and seriously wrong), but this isn't an example of the prevailing attitudes of everyone who is there.

This is exactly equivalent to defending police when some cops are caught on video doing bad things. "Most of them are good, you are just focusing on the bad ones who don't represent the police."

Yeah, well, people with guns doing bad things are going to get the attention. That is, unless there is a concerted effort to divert attention from them. You were proven wrong; maybe show some humility instead of falling back on a retort that you wouldn't accept from the other side.

• banned!

View PostTrooper Dan, on 15 June 2020 - 10:48 PM, said:

This is exactly equivalent to defending police when some cops are caught on video doing bad things. "Most of them are good, you are just focusing on the bad ones who don't represent the police."

How is it equivalent? A barely organized movement with no leaders, and one guy decides to start handing out rifles. Yeah, that's totally the same as a state sponsored mob with a strict hierarchy.

I agree that something should be done to stop him, but I don't see how they're the same things at all.

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postthricecursed, on 15 June 2020 - 10:52 PM, said:

How is it equivalent? A barely organized movement with no leaders, and one guy decides to start handing out rifles. Yeah, that's totally the same as a state sponsored mob with a strict hierarchy.

I agree that something should be done to stop him, but I don't see how they're the same things at all.

They are equivalent in the obvious way: there is a group of people who have chosen to come together for a common cause (a risky one, even), some of them do bad things, and then members of their respective fan clubs come to their defense by claiming that those bad actors do not represent the group.

At least most people on the right have moved past denial and accept that some kinds of reform are called for (e.g. bans on "no-knock warrants", chokeholds, etc.) On the left there is virtually no acceptance of responsibility at all, for riots as expressions of resistance, and guys like this fellow. Think about it -- there are thousands of people there, many of them well-educated. Presumably some of them could talk to this man and convince him that his actions are completely irresponsible, not to mention criminal and could end up getting innocent people killed. So, either they aren't doing this (in which case the movement is guilty of looking the other way, which as we are constantly lectured to by those same individuals makes them guilty), OR he is a madman who refuses to listen, which if true is also damning of the movement.

• banned!

View PostTrooper Dan, on 15 June 2020 - 11:09 PM, said:

They are equivalent in the obvious way: there is a group of people who have chosen to come together for a common cause (a risky one, even), some of them do bad things, and then members of their respective fan clubs come to their defense by claiming that those bad actors do not represent the group.

This is a simple reading of the situation that ignores the nuances I mentioned. Also, you were straw manning me when you made it seem like I somehow made the argument that all cops are bad cops. "You wouldn't accept that argument from the other side" - How do you know what I'd accept? The only thing I mentioned was police brutality.

BTW, I had no clue about Washington law, but it's legal to open carry rifles there. America still manages to surprise me. I mean, it's kind of like those people who went out with their AR-15's to demand haircuts, except for a less stupid reason. And the rifles were not used "threateningly" in this case. You'd have to prove that they were teenagers for it to be a crime. (Edit: not even that, it's legal to operate a firearm under the supervision of an adult)

This post has been edited by thricecursed: 16 June 2020 - 01:10 AM

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options