Duke4.net Forums: Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo - Duke4.net Forums

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Race & Police Brutality 2: Electric Boogaloo  "The follow-up to the infamous locked thread I've made awhile ago."

Forge, I didn't know what had happened to that guy when I first saw your post. :)

View PostDanukem, on 25 July 2020 - 01:27 PM, said:

Deplatformed.

https://i.imgur.com/8DhpZZK.jpg

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

he was murdered in cold blood with zero blm response or acknowledgement

no lives matter

This post has been edited by Forge: 26 July 2020 - 07:00 PM

View PostForge, on 26 July 2020 - 06:58 PM, said:

he was murdered in cold blood with zero blm response or acknowledgement

That's because Jason Whitlock summarized the truth of how they really feel about a guy like Bernell.

I honestly find this line of questioning racist and emblematic of the systemic racism practiced by busybodies in the white alt-left movement. Let me translate what you just did: “Clay, Mr. White Folks, your negro writer is out of control and published an opinion that upstanding white people disagree with. Discipline and control your negro or we will.”

Karen, I’m a PARTNER at Outkick. Clay is not my overseer. He is my partner. All due respect to Clay, but I am the most accomplished journalist at Outkick. You could argue I’m the most accomplished sports journalist in America.

I’m offended you reached out to Clay and Dr. Chao directly with questions about their work, but in typical Karen fashion chose to report me to Mr. White Folks.

https://www.outkick....ece-on-outkick/

Similarly:

Like anyone who derives their ideas and pathic structure from the crowd, as opposed to from fixed principles, all these people are ideologically flexible. Under the Bolsheviks, they would have have been Bolsheviks. Under the Nazis, they would have Nazis. Today, they are male feminists and woke Leftists. (I myself would be an asshole under any ideological regime).

https://medium.com/@...ng-ac5ea984e78d

This post has been edited by RunRonRun: 26 July 2020 - 07:11 PM

You know, I assumed that this was dying down. Nope, still going strong. I assumed they would run out of things to burn. This shit's really going to go until November, isn't it? There's not going to be a nice and relaxing month this year.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Like anyone who derives their ideas and pathic structure from the crowd, as opposed to from fixed principles, all these people are ideologically flexible. Under the Bolsheviks, they would have have been Bolsheviks. Under the Nazis, they would have Nazis.

Most people are naturally "pragmatic" and will readily tell you so. It's a great survival strategy -- back whoever is winning. Corporations, too -- gotta love all that BLM messaging ("Please don't hurt us, we promise not to oppose you!").

User is offline   Hank 

@ Morpheus Kitami
This may not stop in November. A lot of people still have to deal with a sharp uptick in poverty, resulting in increased crime, deteriorating infrastructures, broken promises and what not. If the Universities are open by then, it may not be the rebels without a clue on the streets, it may be the destitute and pissed-off group, going on rampages.
Hopefully I’m wrong as usual.

Oh, I know its going on in November and certainly afterward, but it'd be nice to not have the country burning for a little while before it hits the fan again.

View PostDanukem, on 26 July 2020 - 07:42 PM, said:

Most people are naturally "pragmatic" and will readily tell you so. It's a great survival strategy -- back whoever is winning. Corporations, too -- gotta love all that BLM messaging ("Please don't hurt us, we promise not to oppose you!").

Pretty much, though there are two distinct strains of that form of pragmatism. The overwhelming majority are the ones just looking for the social cues to follow because much more consideration is legitimately outside their capacity (whether cognitive or sheer time required to research further what those cues are really signalling long term). For the most part these folks are invisible beyond the token gestures and only find out too late if revolutionary madness is allowed to reach critical mass that they've got a nice farm, be a shame if someone were to have a nice gulag to trade for it.

Then there are the ones that fit the strain that DC Miller was talking about in his quote, and can be seen hounding him for defending the right of an art gallery to host subject matter they find offensive. That's a crowd of mostly gentiles hounding a Jewish man. For violating their cultural standards. There's no mystery which one I support and which one I'm anti-something toward.

That strain of people are not actually defined by their beliefs, but their personality type. No matter *what* the zeitgeist is at the time they appear, they are the ones hounding people. Because they *like* doing that to people. All they need is the excuse and they will latch onto whatever is the currently active rope that lets them treat people like that. Again, because they enjoy it... the supposed evil they claim to be against is like a bland tortilla chip... just a delivery mechanism for the salt and hot sauce.

I don't really begrudge either strain of that pragmatism in the abstract... under moral leadership the second strain can do a lot of good. It's when the should know better, self aware, counter-culture to that strain of people forget history and their true nature and don't deal with them as they really are but instead actually try to engage them as if their stated concerns are what the conflict is about as opposed to a cartoonishly simple mechanism to feel moral goodness in the course of hating/destroying someone/something.

View PostHank, on 26 July 2020 - 08:49 PM, said:

Hopefully I’m wrong as usual.

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 26 July 2020 - 08:53 PM, said:

Oh, I know its going on in November and certainly afterward, but it'd be nice to not have the country burning for a little while before it hits the fan again.

https://mobile.twitt...163468395753472

This post has been edited by RunRonRun: 26 July 2020 - 11:23 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRunRonRun, on 26 July 2020 - 11:11 PM, said:

That strain of people are not actually defined by their beliefs, but their personality type. No matter *what* the zeitgeist is at the time they appear, they are the ones hounding people. Because they *like* doing that to people. All they need is the excuse and they will latch onto whatever is the currently active rope that lets them treat people like that. Again, because they enjoy it... the supposed evil they claim to be against is like a bland tortilla chip... just a delivery mechanism for the salt and hot sauce.

I don't really begrudge either strain of that pragmatism in the abstract... under moral leadership the second strain can do a lot of good. It's when the should know better, self aware, counter-culture to that strain of people forget history and their true nature and don't deal with them as they really are but instead actually try to engage them as if their stated concerns are what the conflict is about as opposed to a cartoonishly simple mechanism to feel moral goodness in the course of hating/destroying someone/something.

A lot of my girlfriends peer group is like this. Just a few months ago these harpies were screaming about how conservatives/gun owners should die for protesting during COVID, but now they're saying they should die for objecting to BLM protests/riots/mask hypocrisy. Literal retards who just can't form coherent beliefs, only emotional responses to government propaganda stimuli.

This post has been edited by /Defiatron\: 27 July 2020 - 12:08 AM

User is offline   Forge 

Portland, Oregon
c. 31 July 2020
colorized
https://virginiapatriot1776.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/book-burning.jpg

The bodycam footage of Floyd's death has been leaked. For the most part, I don't think its going to change anyone's opinions on things. It just finishes the painting the picture everyone already had.

User is offline   Forge 

"And by the way, what you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

-Joe Biden
c. 6 Aug. 2020

Latino Lives Matter

User is offline   Radar 

This election would already be a presumptive Trump victory if the media covered Biden's health situation honestly. But then again the current Democratic party would never win if the media was honest at all.

It's pretty clear Joe Biden isn't Joe Biden anymore. He is in major cognitive decline if not in the early stages of dementia.

This post has been edited by R A D A Я: 07 August 2020 - 05:39 AM

User is offline   Forge 

Portland, Oregon has just recorded it's highest month of homicides and murders since the 1980's

reduces the police force and defunds them
eliminates the gang investigation unit (because it's racist to target gangs)
mayor joins protestors against federal officers guarding a federal courthouse
soccer moms and peaceful protestors barricade 20 people inside a building and set it on fire
claims the rise in overall violent crime and robbery has nothing to do with reducing the police:
I don’t think it’s a staffing issue, and no matter how often they say they’re overworked and underpaid, the reality is that Portland police have for a long time decided what they will investigate and what they won’t.
- Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty

the governor, mayor, police commissioner, and city council members still can't figure out why there's a rise in violent crime and still claim that the protestors are peaceful and harmless. Their biggest concern is not that people are being murdered, but that the Drumph will try to use them as a campaign prop.

Orange Lives Matter

User is offline   Hank 

Eventually there will be monuments, in pro Marxists shitholes like San Fran, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, (never been to Portland) of George Floyd, the martyr that started the movement to defund the cops, and gave rise to antifa trained peace keepers.

My life matters! Defund the anti gun bureaucracy and legislators, down to 0.

Attached Image: NWOUSA.jpg

This post has been edited by Hank: 07 August 2020 - 01:43 PM

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostHank, on 07 August 2020 - 01:08 PM, said:

Eventually there will be monuments, in pro Marxists shitholes like San Fran, Seattle, NYC, Chicago, (never been to Portland) of George Floyd, the martyr that started the movement to defund the cops, and gave rise to antifa trained peace keepers.

My life matters! Defund the anti gun bureaucracy and legislators, down to 0.

Attachment NWOUSA.jpg

Maybe they'll replace the blood (red spray paint) on Lenins' hands in Fremont, Seattle.

With some white paint, to ummmm, announce their over excitement.

View PostMorpheus Kitami, on 05 August 2020 - 08:40 PM, said:

For the most part, I don't think its going to change anyone's opinions on things.

It changed mine. Originally I thought the prosecutor had only made a mistake going for murder / accessory to murder for the other three... and would have had a slam dunk case with negligent homicide. Now I'm not even sure they would have gotten that one through unless they get a political conviction similar to the Charlottesville guy.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRunRonRun, on 08 August 2020 - 06:37 PM, said:

It changed mine. Originally I thought the prosecutor had only made a mistake going for murder / accessory to murder for the other three... and would have had a slam dunk case with negligent homicide. Now I'm not even sure they would have gotten that one through unless they get a political conviction similar to the Charlottesville guy.

Count on it.

View Post/Defiatron\, on 08 August 2020 - 06:52 PM, said:

Count on it.

The only reason I'm not so sure is that a made for TV excuse for a revived insatiable outrage seems most aligned with the playbook. Deliberately over-prosecute... let the case proceed "as it should" in a just society... profit.

The Charlottesville driver was simply not menacing enough even in the most amped up fever dreams a person could conjur, so it was best to put away forever and just use the vague idea of him from time, but otherwise let us not speak of that day much because it'll accidentally cause too many questions about the true nature of "grassroot" events that followed.

User is offline   Radar 

Keep in mind the charge against Floyd's murderer was brought forth by none other than Keith Ellison a known radical leftist. Whatever the outcome, it is no mistake. If he is acquitted it will just incite more riots.

Exactly. I am operating under the assumption they WANT an acquittal.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I was genuinely surprised that the Charlottesville homo didn't get off because there was zero physical evidence his car ever touched her.

Fentanyl Floyd dindu nuffin wrong.

User is offline   Hank 

View PostDriveDinaDrive, on 08 August 2020 - 08:12 PM, said:

Exactly. I am operating under the assumption they WANT an acquittal.

Yep. But it may also back fire. Little old ladies (image below) are not the only one's getting thoroughly pissed off with anti American trash :)
https://i.imgur.com/Dj3dNXA.jpg
from
https://twitter.com/...602683267178502

Attached Image: Trump08.jpg
from
https://twitter.com/...785858492903425

This post has been edited by Hank: 08 August 2020 - 10:01 PM

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options