Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown TC - v1.0 - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

  • 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown TC - v1.0

User is offline   Zaxx 

#91

View PostPhredreeke, on 11 March 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

I think the sound issues are due to the PS1 using a strange sample rate (37.5khz I recall) which is then resampled by Apogee Sound System

Guess it should be converted to a format that isn't crap then. :D I think EDuke32 supports FLAC so it could be done without a loss in quality.

Edit: Yes, I think you are right because the music and the cutscene audio is in .xa and those are PSX audio files if I remember correctly.

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 11 March 2018 - 06:42 PM

0

#92

View PostLAW, on 11 March 2018 - 10:01 AM, said:

Congatulations! This, along with Goldfinger 64, Duke Nukem World Tour and Kaiser's Doom 64 EX and Powerslave EX are my fav "retro" releases. Great job.

A little off topic, but Powerslave EX downloads were yanked. Github doesn't have builds available. Can you find builds somewhere?

Edit: NVM, looks like the links in this thread still work. https://forums.duke4...eased-lol-nope/

This post has been edited by enderandrew: 11 March 2018 - 07:11 PM

0

User is offline   Zaxx 

#93

Ah, the transition from the E1L2 music to Mortail Wombat is soooo goood (the PSX music pack for EDuke32 never had this feature so the two songs just overlapped like crazy). :D Pls get rid of that sound crackling because if that's done then its perfect. :D

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 11 March 2018 - 10:36 PM

0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #94

If you use foobar2000 to batch convert the XAs to 44.1 KHz FLAC or Ogg Vorbis, I've been told the problem will go away.

I decided against including a proper resampler for music on the to-do list of things absolutely needed before the mod could release because I didn't expect people would notice, and in any case the mod does not need to be updated for it, only EDuke32.

A version bump to use Mark's lossless masters could mostly fix the issue, but I need to do some more manual work on them to be ready, especially the bar music since Aardvark tempo-shifted it from Mark's master to beatmatch with Stalker 2. Some of the tracks are 48 KHz so we'll still need a new resampler anyway.
0

User is offline   Newken 

#95

37800 Hz OGGs are playing fine here so maybe it's an issue with buffering. :unsure:
0

User is offline   Zaxx 

#96

View PostHendricks266, on 12 March 2018 - 07:17 AM, said:

If you use foobar2000 to batch convert the XAs to 44.1 KHz FLAC or Ogg Vorbis, I've been told the problem will go away.

I decided against including a proper resampler for music on the to-do list of things absolutely needed before the mod could release because I didn't expect people would notice, and in any case the mod does not need to be updated for it, only EDuke32.

A version bump to use Mark's lossless masters could mostly fix the issue, but I need to do some more manual work on them to be ready, especially the bar music since Aardvark tempo-shifted it from Mark's master to beatmatch with Stalker 2. Some of the tracks are 48 KHz so we'll still need a new resampler anyway.

Tried it since I have foobar2000 installed but I can't even open most of the XA files even after downloading the component which should let me. Only the first song to every episode plays and I can convert those too but for the rest of them this is all I get:

"Unable to open item for playback (I/O error)"
0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #97

Hmm, I'm not sure which component I have installed that allows me to listen to the split XAs I generated from the four massive containers on the TM disc. I'm thinking foo_vgmstream. If that's not it I'll check later.
0

User is offline   Zaxx 

#98

View PostHendricks266, on 12 March 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

Hmm, I'm not sure which component I have installed that allows me to listen to the split XAs I generated from the four massive containers on the TM disc. I'm thinking foo_vgmstream. If that's not it I'll check later.

Thanks, that was it!

I could convert all the music to FLAC and interestingly leaving it at 37.8 KHz was just fine, the crackling disappeared (it's still not absolutely perfect but what can yo do, guess that's just how the original sound quality is). At first I thought I can't do the same with the movies since there EDuke32 just didn't do anything with the FLAC files but after renaming them to "dummy" XA files it realized what's going on and just started playing them. Sound crackling solved. :D
0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #99

Glad to hear it.

I think it also could work for the cutscenes to name your FLAC files following the pattern filename.xa --> filename_xa.flac. If I figure out a fix for the clicking then I would recommend reverting to the XAs to save memory.
0

#100

I went through the first 3 levels. I now even agree less with MetHy when he said these are just your average usermaps from 96. I usually find his opinion as a benchmark in terms of map analysis, but not this time.

These 3 levels (and the other 3 levels as well) are very well made professional maps in every aspect. What's wrong was the awful control of the PSX port, the graphic limitations and the silent sounds compared to music, which might be the reason why Ian Boffin (the mapper) didn't use ambient sounds too often.

Why these maps are pro work?

1. They are thematical, as all based around certain games and movies. 99% of usermaps struggle to have a "face". Heck, even Ion Maiden struggles with it, despite its quality design.
2. They are well designed. There are nice shadows everywhere, texture use is as strict as in any Blum map (look at NZ for example... it used specific textures for specific areas, like "bathroom" ones with pools, all teleporters use the same style and palette, all main doors use the same texture, this is not a scatterbrained stuff that happens in the vast majority of userlevels, which don't have a distinct look.
3. The levels are nonlinear, as there are many interconnected areas, it's so easy in every map to reach a point from two different paths, entering previous locations later on etc.
4. Keycards and major buttons usually separate different parts of the levels. In NZ for example that tricky door separated the grey stone textured area from the main tomb area, and the red key opens into the outdoors. TT is also similar, as the first half of the map is inside, the second half is at the racetrack (something that have never been made before and since for the Build engine).
5. Monster placement is also very strict, and follows the Allen Blum formula. Monsters are not just being there and being mixed randomly. Specific monsters are in specific areas, and many levels deliberately don't use some monster types to get a more distinct feel to it. Ie. Liztroops are missing from 3 levels, Enforcers from 1, Octabrains from 3 as well, 3 levels use specific Pigcops, which (despite some graphical issues) is a great touch.
6. I also like how Ian used some less conservative and original texturing in his maps. The bathroom stuff does look a bit silly in a tomb canyonic map, but it's suprisingly original in NZ. The same goes for those arrow textures in TT which were used in the tunnels. Again, distinct look. Gates Motel, while partly looks close to Overlooked Hotel of Blood, it still has its own features like those door mazes, and the rooms inside look pretty cool.

What should have been better?

1. Some puzzles are indeed a bit mean, although much less problematic in PC. The opening in NZ is mean, an atomic health should have been provided to encourage jumping. There should have been some clues for that hidden button in that hidden secret area, and it should have been shown in the viewscreen what it actually do. The 3 button puzzle underwater should have been numbered (with number 1 is assigned to the button in the opening part for less confusion. Some tripbombs are unnecessary, like the one that is being in that timed door. TT didn't have these problems, although the last jump is extremely tricky, a button is hidden next to the rising, and you will be given one steroids only. At least 3 should have been provided to warn players to save the game. GM has some badly placed keycards, but it's not that serious though. Most of the map is easy to navigate through.

Overall, while these elements should have been polished there, they don't ruin the gameplay and the maps' distinct look.

2. The lack of ambient sounds become obvious if you try these maps in vanilla Duke or switch off the music. I'm pretty sure Boffin had these in his mind, but still, why no fire crackle next to a fire? Why no waterfall sound? Were these removed from the original levels as well? If so, the maps should be updated with ambient sounds for an even better atmosphere.

3. Maybe some doors are a bit oversized, and a few rooms look a bit lesser detailed, but nothing serious again. Oversizing can look good, if it's used carefully. This time, since shading, sprite sizing are all good, I don't mind those larger door (usually larger only in the vertical size only).

My general experience with these levels are very good, and I'm pretty sure 3DRealms had that quality control, just understood the consoles have their limitations. I overall rank Plug n Pray maps at the same level at Randy Pitchford's The Birth maps. They are also quite thematic (Mission Impossible, Independence Day) and have their distinct look.

This post has been edited by Nancsi: 12 March 2018 - 11:57 PM

1

User is online   Mike Norvak 

  • Music Producer

#101

View PostNancsi, on 12 March 2018 - 11:46 PM, said:

I went through the first 3 levels. I now even agree less with MetHy when he said these are just your average usermaps from 96. I usually find his opinion as a benchmark in terms of map analysis, but not this time.

These 3 levels (and the other 3 levels as well) are very well made professional maps in every aspect. What's wrong was the awful control of the PSX port, the graphic limitations and the silent sounds compared to music, which might be the reason why Ian Boffin (the mapper) didn't use ambient sounds too often.

Why these maps are pro work?

1. They are thematical, as all based around certain games and movies. 99% of usermaps struggle to have a "face". Heck, even Ion Maiden struggles with it, despite its quality design.
2. They are well designed. There are nice shadows everywhere, texture use is as strict as in any Blum map (look at NZ for example... it used specific textures for specific areas, like "bathroom" ones with pools, all teleporters use the same style and palette, all main doors use the same texture, this is not a scatterbrained stuff that happens in the vast majority of userlevels, which don't have a distinct look.
3. The levels are nonlinear, as there are many interconnected areas, it's so easy in every map to reach a point from two different paths, entering previous locations later on etc.
4. Keycards and major buttons usually separate different parts of the levels. In NZ for example that tricky door separated the grey stone textured area from the main tomb area, and the red key opens into the outdoors. TT is also similar, as the first half of the map is inside, the second half is at the racetrack (something that have never been made before and since for the Build engine).
5. Monster placement is also very strict, and follows the Allen Blum formula. Monsters are not just being there and being mixed randomly. Specific monsters are in specific areas, and many levels deliberately don't use some monster types to get a more distinct feel to it. Ie. Liztroops are missing from 3 levels, Enforcers from 1, Octabrains from 3 as well, 3 levels use specific Pigcops, which (despite some graphical issues) is a great touch.
6. I also like how Ian used some less conservative and original texturing in his maps. The bathroom stuff does look a bit silly in a tomb canyonic map, but it's suprisingly original in NZ. The same goes for those arrow textures in TT which were used in the tunnels. Again, distinct look. Gates Motel, while partly looks close to Overlooked Hotel of Blood, it still has its own features like those door mazes, and the rooms inside look pretty cool.

What should have been better?

1. Some puzzles are indeed a bit mean, although much less problematic in PC. The opening in NZ is mean, an atomic health should have been provided to encourage jumping. There should have been some clues for that hidden button in that hidden secret area, and it should have been shown in the viewscreen what it actually do. The 3 button puzzle underwater should have been numbered (with number 1 is assigned to the button in the opening part for less confusion. Some tripbombs are unnecessary, like the one that is being in that timed door. TT didn't have these problems, although the last jump is extremely tricky, a button is hidden next to the rising, and you will be given one steroids only. At least 3 should have been provided to warn players to save the game. GM has some badly placed keycards, but it's not that serious though. Most of the map is easy to navigate through.

Overall, while these elements should have been polished there, they don't ruin the gameplay and the maps' distinct look.

2. The lack of ambient sounds become obvious if you try these maps in vanilla Duke or switch off the music. I'm pretty sure Boffin had these in his mind, but still, why no fire crackle next to a fire? Why no waterfall sound? Were these removed from the original levels as well? If so, the maps should be updated with ambient sounds for an even better atmosphere.

3. Maybe some doors are a bit oversized, and a few rooms look a bit lesser detailed, but nothing serious again. Oversizing can look good, if it's used carefully. This time, since shading, sprite sizing are all good, I don't mind those larger door (usually larger only in the vertical size only).

My general experience with these levels are very good, and I'm pretty sure 3DRealms had that quality control, just understood the consoles have their limitations. I overall rank Plug n Pray maps at the same level at Randy Pitchford's The Birth maps. They are also quite thematic (Mission Impossible, Independence Day) and have their distinct look.


What I've seen in youtube videos over the years is uninteresting mazey levels, but your review makes me feel like actually playing the whole episode. I'd be glad to see someone giving such a detailed review to my Hectic Realms Demo, so I can improve in later releases:

http://www.moddb.com...tic-realms-demo
0

#102

View PostMike Norvak, on 13 March 2018 - 06:22 AM, said:

What I've seen in youtube videos over the years is uninteresting mazey levels, but your review makes me feel like actually playing the whole episode. I'd be glad to see someone giving such a detailed review to my Hectic Realms Demo, so I can improve in later releases:

http://www.moddb.com...tic-realms-demo


Well, the most standard city map here is Duke Royale. I'm sure most people like that one more than the others, imho it's one of the weaker ones here (along with Alien Rendezvous, which has some uninteresting textures, and annoying Battlelords, which are all coded to show up at 80:80 size).

I always found Nightmare Zone a very good level, just hard to play those puzzles on the PS. It's a mix of Mirage Barrage and Smithsonian Terror.

Trackside Tragedy's racetrack is awesome (except for that jumping shit at the end), never seen such thing in any Build games or even more modern FPS games.

Gates Motel is like a more puzzly version of Blood's Overlooked Hotel. That map looks better, but I like GM atmosphere better, and those pigs are the most awesome things of the entire port.

Ministry of Fear has some avantgarde texturing and again, new disco pigs, I really like it too. The only disappointment is the boss, which is a
Spoiler


This post has been edited by Nancsi: 13 March 2018 - 07:25 AM

0

User is offline   BR4ZIL 

#103

I would like to ask what was done with the multiplayer maps (if they were salvaged at all)? From what i gather there were some unique levels in the Multiplayer, including one that apparently has a "single player" version of it, complete with monster spawns. Maybe i overlooked it, but i found only the campaign maps in the folder.

As for the levels themselves, other than some Rise of the Triad-esque floor and door triggers (for secret walls, nonetheless), i found all maps (except for Nightmare Zone) to be highly enjoyable, loved how each level has heavy theme to it.

Nightmare Zone feels like a chore, i dont like its Tomb Raider counterpart as well, way too many close quarters vertical parts IMO, it gets bonus points for the extremely random "Pig-in-a-Dress" enemy, but i really didint liked it.

Trackside Tragedy is... ok, i dont have any nostalgia for Wipeout (i am not even sure if i ever played it, never liked racing games), so i suppose i dont get much of the references in the game. the most average map of them all.

Gates Motel and Duke Royale... i loved both of them, i wish Gates Motel was larger... i LOVE the haunted house concept for build games, be it in Duke3d, Blood or even Redneck Rampage. As a fan of pretty much everything Tarantino did, Duke Royale was a blast as well (i also love "realistic" urban levels, so they matched my tastes perfectly.

Alien Rendezvous is a good one, feels like it would fit right along Area 51 from Atomic Edition, the "spam" of Battlelords keeps things interesting.

And at last Ministry of Fear, its alright as well, i like how its manly just a couple of "arenas" before the boss battle, keeping boss levels short is something i like, but sadly i wish CyberKeef was less of a push-over than what he is, but i suppose playing this with a controller & choppy framerate might actually make him quite scary.

As for Faces of Death... if the level didint had the most obscure (and crappy) route to the finish button, i would have been ok, but i had to actually use cheats to find the exit.

This post has been edited by BR4ZIL: 13 March 2018 - 08:44 AM

0

User is online   Phredreeke 

#104

The multiplayer levels are there, you can get to them by typing CHANGELEVEL 5 X in the console
0

User is offline   Fox 

  • Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

#105

View PostNancsi, on 12 March 2018 - 11:46 PM, said:

many levels deliberately don't use some monster types to get a more distinct feel to it. Ie. Liztroops are missing from 3 levels, Enforcers from 1, Octabrains from 3 as well, 3 levels use specific Pigcops, which (despite some graphical issues) is a great touch.

They are optimizing the maps for the PSX memory.
0

#106

View PostFox, on 13 March 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

They are optimizing the maps for the PSX memory.


Well, no matter what was the reason, I like the concept of using less monster types per level. Blum's levels also deliberately missed some types even in episode 5.

This post has been edited by Nancsi: 13 March 2018 - 09:21 AM

0

User is online   Mike Norvak 

  • Music Producer

#107

Well I'm at the start of Nightmare zone and found a switch that I have not clue what it is for, this screams: Usermap! for me. Some corridors that lead nowhere, some weird texture choices as well, it would be cool that developers made a custom texture for the cave stone instead of reusing old textures. This is starting to be Boring Zone to me, I hope the level gives some more clues on where to go next.
0

#108

View PostMike Norvak, on 13 March 2018 - 09:41 AM, said:

Well I'm at the start of Nightmare zone and found a switch that I have not clue what it is for, this screams: Usermap! for me. Some corridors that lead nowhere, some weird texture choices as well, it would be cool that developers made a custom texture for the cave stone instead of reusing old textures. This is starting to be Boring Zone to me, I hope the level gives some more clues on where to go next.


The switch is entirely optional and opens a teleporter much later on. If you don't find it, the teleporter is inaccessible, and you have to backtrack a lot.
0

User is online   Mike Norvak 

  • Music Producer

#109

I just found what door that switch opened, but I had to mute the monotonous music to notice it, don't take me wrong I really like some of Mark's original music but I hate this track specifically.

Edit: I reached the ruins, I like that zone, but it starts to annoy me as soon as there are many interconnected routes that finish leading to the same spots, there are some inaccesible areas that you got to reach with no reward, this level feels like another generic button hunt, or maybe is the first button hunt map ever?

This post has been edited by Mike Norvak: 13 March 2018 - 10:24 AM

0

User is offline   Zaxx 

#110

View PostMike Norvak, on 13 March 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

I just found what door that switch opened, but I had to mute the monotonous music to notice it, don't take me wrong I really like some of Mark's original music but I hate this track specifically.

Edit: I reached the ruins, I like that zone, but it starts to annoy me as soon as there are many interconnected routes that finish leading to the same spots, there are some inaccesible areas that you got to reach with no reward, this level feels like another generic button hunt, or maybe is the first button hunt map ever?

Remember the original Tomb Raider? Well, have fun with it! :D

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 13 March 2018 - 10:34 AM

0

#111

View PostMike Norvak, on 13 March 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

I just found what door that switch opened, but I had to mute the monotonous music to notice it, don't take me wrong I really like some of Mark's original music but I hate this track specifically.

Edit: I reached the ruins, I like that zone, but it starts to annoy me as soon as there are many interconnected routes that finish leading to the same spots, there are some inaccesible areas that you got to reach with no reward, this level feels like another generic button hunt, or maybe is the first button hunt map ever?


Oh, you talked about the one in the Octabrain area... the one I was talking is hidden in a secret room at the start of the map if you fall down to the drone area.

This post has been edited by Nancsi: 13 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

0

User is online   Mike Norvak 

  • Music Producer

#112

View PostZaxx, on 13 March 2018 - 10:33 AM, said:

Remember the original Tomb Raider? Well, have fun with it! :D


I haven't played any of the Tomb Rider games but at least I know they had a coherent style, but I'm not sure if this map is in a temple inside a cave, since it feels like a hi tech base just when it doesn't feel like a labyrintic bathroom, I doubt that is good game design, even back in the 90's and not for a commercial game!

Anyway I clipped my way through the map, and then to my disgrace level two is even worse, it does look and feel like a usermap with lots of pointless enemies and cramped corridors, no shading, weird texturing and no easy way out keycard hunt, the outdoor looks nice with all those colors and shit but where's Duke Bike when you need it :( The aquatic drone art is really cool BTW.
0

User is offline   Zaxx 

#113

View PostMike Norvak, on 13 March 2018 - 11:37 AM, said:

I haven't played any of the Tomb Rider games but at least I know they had a coherent style, but I'm not sure if this map is in a temple inside a cave, since it feels like a hi tech base just when it doesn't feel like a labyrintic bathroom, I doubt that is good game design, even back in the 90's and not for a commercial game!

Anyway I clipped my way through the map, and then to my disgrace level two is even worse, it does look and feel like a usermap with lots of pointless enemies and cramped corridors, no shading, weird texturing and no easy way out keycard hunt, the outdoor looks nice with all those colors and shit but where's Duke Bike when you need it :( The aquatic drone art is really cool BTW.

I don't know what the huge fuss is about when it comes to Nightmare Zone: sure, it's a frustrating one but I could get through it in 30 minutes without much of a problem, it's just annoying and a bad way to start out the episode (I'm sure it was terrible on the PSX though but hey, that's why we have this nice little "PC port" now). The rest of the episode is pretty freakin' cool in my book.

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 13 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

1

User is online   Phredreeke 

#114

I get the feeling that Plug n Pray was an attempt to get Duke veterans to shell out for an inferior port of the game, hence the immense difficulty level. Thankfully we can play it in eduke32 now
0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • Weaponized Autism

  #115

The XA audio crackling is fixed in r6763. Thanks to everyone who reported that 37800 Hz oggs worked fine, which led me to a bug in the XA decoder.

Feel free to drop a new eduke32.exe from synthesis into the mod install, but if you were using the version that came with it you'll lose your saves.
3

User is offline   Zaxx 

#116

View PostPhredreeke, on 13 March 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

I get the feeling that Plug n Pray was an attempt to get Duke veterans to shell out

So it's the World Tour of 1997. :D

Anyway I wouldn't be so harsh on it: the PSX had no Duke 3D before and Total Meltdown would have been a pretty badass version of the game if it didn't run like garbage. It's clear that work went into TM, there are some nice additions like Mark Knight's awesome soundtrack rearrangement, Plug 'N' Pray's extra enemy types and the quicksave feature which is pretty nice for a PSX title.

As for the extra episode itself I have a feeling that it was made with that quicksave in mind because really there are so many trap rooms that it's just crazy. :D That's what holds it back really: the level layouts are awesome, the extra texture and sprite work that went into PnP is cool and the music is Mark Knight goodness, it's just that it relies too much on traps to project a false sense of difficulty. Dying from a randomly appearing tripmine or from 3 battlelords that teleport in right next to your face is not fun, that's what makes it a bit hit and miss. The CyberKeef is a bit of a letdown too, it's just a beefier battlelord, the only thing that is memorable about him is that piece of graffiti in Ion Maiden. :D

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 13 March 2018 - 04:45 PM

1

User is online   Commando Nukem 

  • Judge Mental

#117

The quicksave feature might seem nice, but God-damn if it wasn't slow as sin.


If it was the intention of the designers to create an episode for the elite veterans of Duke 3D play... I don't know, that seems like a bad choice. If it were me, i'd go for a more appealing and approachable level design for a console exclusive episode. Something that actually suits the controller, and plays as good as it can on the hardware.

To be fair I don't think Total Meltdown should have tried to be nearly as much of a 1:1 port of Duke Nukem 3D in the first place. It would have been so much better had they stream-lined and toned down the levels to actually play at a more consistent frame-rate. When absolutely nothing is happening on screen you can see between 15-25 frames.. When enemies show up it immediately drops to single digits and becomes almost completely unplayable.

An example of a really good port from PC to PS1 would have to be Quake 2. It plays really well, and it makes some changes to geo and layout that make it run better and load quicker on the hardware.
0

User is offline   Lunick 

  • Snazzy Ex Tazzy

#118

An impressive speedrun
0

User is online   Phredreeke 

#119

View PostCommando Nukem, on 13 March 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

To be fair I don't think Total Meltdown should have tried to be nearly as much of a 1:1 port of Duke Nukem 3D in the first place. It would have been so much better had they stream-lined and toned down the levels to actually play at a more consistent frame-rate.


Not software rendering on a 33MHz CPU would have been a good start!
3

User is offline   Zaxx 

#120

View PostPhredreeke, on 13 March 2018 - 05:34 PM, said:

Not software rendering on a 33MHz CPU would have been a good start!

It would be interesting to have a look at the original game with the EPSXE emulator and overclocking the emulated PSX's CPU. :) I'm pretty much sure that a 4x overclock would get to the smooth 60 fps.

Edit: Haha, somebody already tried it:

Smoooth and actually it handles the OC quite well, most games break if you overclock the CPU.

This post has been edited by Zaxx: 13 March 2018 - 06:01 PM

0

Share this topic:


  • 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options