Duke4.net Forums: Blood Voxel Pack - Duke4.net Forums

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blood Voxel Pack

Ya, the paper sprites did not really need to be made into voxels. But it was so easy with them, no work at all really.So I made them just for total completion and give people options.

0651-Curtin.kvx is broken.Ya I used Magicavoxel and that's the problem, I just found a new program voxelshop and will be using it for stuff higher than 126.

The Heart monitor thing is map related and would need to be fixed in the map, but future mappers knowing that it has voxles for both states can use it I hope.

I just need to make the bloody version of that saw blade.

I'll look into "the saw blades in the roof start off too high"

The clock was not finished.It still needs shading. The skull goblet and vase with flower also still need some work.

This post has been edited by -=SomeThingEviL=-: 15 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

User is offline   skitey 

very much thx for your work so far. i love voxels and i like them better than such highres models that don't fit into an old game.
some question that hasn't been answered so far as i can remember:
"The dead guy above the chapel entrance wall and the guy at the cremation room wall can't be voxelized because they are floor based, or?"

They are wall based and will work.Its the floor sprites that are flat that do not work as voxels right now.Like the ones use to make bridges.

User is offline   SPILL 

I'm not fond of the letters sticking out on the voxel signs.

Not legible from an angle
Attached File  javaw 2018-03-21 00-28-34-32.jpg (144.18K)
Number of downloads: 168

Attached File  javaw 2018-03-21 00-28-42-81.jpg (149.01K)
Number of downloads: 112

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Can anyone post the fixed "Rotting Madonna" painting voxel that was reported in the bugs thread?

User is offline   fgsfds 

View PostNightFright, on 24 March 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

Can anyone post the fixed "Rotting Madonna" painting voxel that was reported in the bugs thread?

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by fgsfds: 25 March 2018 - 07:33 AM

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Grand! Thanks a lot! Finally this looks the way it should. Voxel shell casings have been re-enabled as well in this version, it seems.

User is offline   fgsfds 

I was always annoyed by how the bottles with swapped palettes look. Should be fixed now.

Attached File  scree0002.png (322.57K)
Number of downloads: 122

And finally, something new.

Attached File  Capture.PNG (373.31K)
Number of downloads: 103

This post has been edited by fgsfds: 10 April 2018 - 01:59 PM

User is offline   Devon 

View Postfgsfds, on 10 April 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

I was always annoyed by how the bottles with swapped palettes look. Should be fixed now.

Attachment scree0002.png

And finally, something new.

Attachment Capture.PNG

Great stuff!

So you are still at it with the voxels?

How is it comming along?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

This thread is an inspiration.

User is offline   fgsfds 

View PostDevon, on 14 April 2018 - 01:24 AM, said:

How is it comming along?

Not as fast as before, mostly because the remaining sprites are more complex than the ones already voxelized, but I'm definitely not abandoning it.

User is offline   Stripper 

Loving this voxel pack, however is there any way to stop the weapon pickups from spinning/rotating?

User is offline   Tiddalick 

View PostStripper, on 16 June 2018 - 01:17 PM, said:

Loving this voxel pack, however is there any way to stop the weapon pickups from spinning/rotating?

That's one of the original features of Blood (and one I quite like).
I suspect that will be hardcoded in and probably can't be changed until more modding options are opened up.

Dang, I don't mind it that much. Was just wondering if it was possible, thanks!

User is offline   fgsfds 

Posted Image

User is offline   m210® 

Nice :(

User is offline   fgsfds 

Posted Image Posted Image

User is offline   Devon 

View Postfgsfds, on 07 July 2018 - 12:12 PM, said:

Posted Image Posted Image

Great stuff you are doing here!

iI love it!

User is offline   fgsfds 

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

This post has been edited by fgsfds: 08 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

Yeah, this stuff is looking great.

Maybe you will update the voxel pack with this at roughly the same time M210 releases .793

User is online   Tekedon 

Looking great. Minor nitpick, last button seems to change size a little bit when activated.

Damn these look awesome! I really love how voxel switches/buttons make them stand out more.

View PostTekedon, on 08 July 2018 - 06:21 AM, said:

Looking great. Minor nitpick, last button seems to change size a little bit when activated.

I think its just the angle of the picture changing slightly.

User is offline   fgsfds 

And that does it for buttons.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Upcoming fast model suggestions:

226 Stone demon face

249 Stone moustache man face

382 Ring bell

1348 Demon face

More complex:

370 Ophelia

799 Death statue (guy?) with lantern

Medieval armor

User is offline   WolfmanFP 

View PostTekedon, on 08 July 2018 - 06:21 AM, said:

No, it's just from a different perspective.

This post has been edited by WolfmanFP: 10 July 2018 - 01:48 AM

I had an accidental hard drive wipe a few days ago and lost my game files. Upon reinstalling blood and bloodgdx, I can't seem to get the voxel pack working again.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I've tried putting the archive in the autoload folder, extracting it there and doing the same in the base game folder.

I'm sure the solution is just staring me right in the face, but I just can't remember what I did last time to get it working. I think I'll just wait until the next release. Would you be able to include a readme with instructions?

I have the voxels and other things set up manually, so I havn't used the Autoload feature.

Here is some basic advice in case you have missed the obvious... Aside from that maybe there is a bug?

Click the "Enable "Autoload" Folder" checkbox on/off/on in case the ini file settings had changed by default?
Aside from that, check the BloodGDX.ini file has this line set:
AutoloadFolder = 1

When you say your extracting it there, have you tried just leaving the zip folder unchanged. BloodGDX can read the contents of .zip files.

View PostTiddalick, on 15 July 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

I have the voxels and other things set up manually, so I havn't used the Autoload feature.

Here is some basic advice in case you have missed the obvious... Aside from that maybe there is a bug?

Click the "Enable "Autoload" Folder" checkbox on/off/on in case the ini file settings had changed by default?
Aside from that, check the BloodGDX.ini file has this line set:
AutoloadFolder = 1

When you say your extracting it there, have you tried just leaving the zip folder unchanged. BloodGDX can read the contents of .zip files.

I think I may have installed it manually last time as well. I have autoload enabled in the INI, the voxel toggle works for the original voxels. I did try leaving it in the folder as just a zip but it didn't seem to make a difference.

User is offline   fgsfds 

Haven't posted anthing in a while.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

User is offline   Killes 

These are absolutely fucking AWESOME! Thank you!!

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options