Duke4.net Forums: Blood Voxel Pack - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blood Voxel Pack

Ya, the paper sprites did not really need to be made into voxels. But it was so easy with them, no work at all really.So I made them just for total completion and give people options.

0651-Curtin.kvx is broken.Ya I used Magicavoxel and that's the problem, I just found a new program voxelshop and will be using it for stuff higher than 126.

The Heart monitor thing is map related and would need to be fixed in the map, but future mappers knowing that it has voxles for both states can use it I hope.

I just need to make the bloody version of that saw blade.

I'll look into "the saw blades in the roof start off too high"

The clock was not finished.It still needs shading. The skull goblet and vase with flower also still need some work.

This post has been edited by -=SomeThingEviL=-: 15 December 2017 - 09:43 AM

User is offline   skitey 

very much thx for your work so far. i love voxels and i like them better than such highres models that don't fit into an old game.
some question that hasn't been answered so far as i can remember:
"The dead guy above the chapel entrance wall and the guy at the cremation room wall can't be voxelized because they are floor based, or?"

They are wall based and will work.Its the floor sprites that are flat that do not work as voxels right now.Like the ones use to make bridges.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options