Duke4.net Forums: Bugs & Problems - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bugs & Problems

User is offline   Necrobitz 

😂 😂 😂 I'm a big idiot!!! Thanks so much!!!!

User is offline   Necrobitz 

However I do not understand why the first time it worked, when I did the test skybox.
Then I simply copied the code of the test, changed the name of the jpg to the final and left with comment / * * / the code of the first one.

Now I am at work, I have to recheck everything when I get home.

And I think I have to install mapedit, because I'm going crazy referencing each tile.

Thanks again!!

Okay, I've tried messing around with other ways of starting BuildGDX, but apparently its just not making the .ini file for some reason. I got a file not found error for TekWar's .ini file, which didn't seem to get created when the game started. I'm not sure if this is a general Linux thing or just a Ubuntu thing. I also seem to be getting fatal errors whenever I try closing TekWarGDX, and it won't close for a good while or give up my mouse cursor.

User is online   HMNuke93 

Just tried DukeGDX, looks like the sound stutter a bit when drinking water. Can someone confirm this?

User is offline   Skumball 

View PostHMNuke93, on 19 August 2019 - 03:31 PM, said:

Just tried DukeGDX, looks like the sound stutter a bit when drinking water. Can someone confirm this?

The broken fire hydrant on the first map stops and starts the water sound.

User is online   Phredreeke 

Which sound backend are you using? OpenAL Soft 1.15.1 or 1.18.1?

User is online   HMNuke93 

View PostPhredreeke, on 22 August 2019 - 01:28 PM, said:

Which sound backend are you using? OpenAL Soft 1.15.1 or 1.18.1?

I tested both...also sometimes the "gulp" sound Duke makes when drinking water doesn't play at all.

This post has been edited by HMNuke93: Yesterday, 03:16 PM

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Fury! ;) © 2019 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options