Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 109 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

This is a bit unrelated, but I can't be the only one person who found out how to avoid damage caused by a wall explosion in Hollywood Holocaust, right? Every time people play the level they always go straight and thus explosion damage them. However, you can jump and cover yourself with a box which is opposite to the wall, but I'm not sure if you have duck. I don't know if the devs did this on purpose but I always thought it was neat.

User is offline   The Battlelord 

View PostSledgehammer, on 17 April 2019 - 01:46 PM, said:

This is a bit unrelated, but I can't be the only one person who found out how to avoid damage caused by a wall explosion in Hollywood Holocaust, right? Every time people play the level they always go straight and thus explosion damage them. However, you can jump and cover yourself with a box which is opposite to the wall, but I'm not sure if you have duck. I don't know if the devs did this on purpose but I always thought it was neat.

It would be weird if isn't on purpose, as it is the only crate on the level.Probably some people are just too careless or unwary, does not matter the game, they skip some details: foot steps, various sounds (respawns, weapon switching), taking advange on environmental elements, and then, when they are in multiplayer, easly start to complain because they are so sure about other players are cheating, reasoning with most of them results in a waste of time.Also, this is the reason because i think that there are a lot of campers out there, they don't really know the games they play, and everything become static like an hell of hospice.

Who the hell are you!?
Don't dare to blame my english, I'm an Alien after all... Heavily armed too...
Topic Killer: Wherever i chat, people stop commenting for some reason O_o

This post has been edited by The Battlelord: 17 April 2019 - 05:55 PM

Share this topic:

• 109 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options