Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Duke Forces -- THE Star Wars mod for EDuke32 - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Duke Forces -- THE Star Wars mod for EDuke32

User is offline   High Treason 

I doubt anyone would really do anything if you used these; https://www.youtube....BCDB466FCB9C66C

Though I can understand why you'd be weary of doing so.

My Youtube - My Let's Plays - SoundCloud - My Website - My FTP - Forum

You have got to let the rhythm move you, move you. You have got to let the rhythm move your body to the beat.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 08 April 2017 - 04:55 AM

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostHigh Treason, on 08 April 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

I doubt anyone would really do anything if you used these; https://www.youtube....BCDB466FCB9C66C

Though I can understand why you'd be weary of doing so.

I'm using several of those already.

One of the challenges with the music in this mod is that it has action music and exploring music depending on what is going on. So tracks need to be purely one or the other -- it's not good to have a single track with both action parts and mellow parts. That's why in early development I used tracks from the Jedi Knight games, which had a similar system. But ultimately I decided it was too risky.

User is offline   supergoofy 

it seems 2.02 is out :)

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options