Duke4.net Forums: BloodTC for eDuke32 - Duke4.net Forums

• 27 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BloodTC for eDuke32

User is offline   m210® 

It's script for LEBuild. I'm shifted tiles in map with this script.
I'll try to find it :(

User is offline   m210® 

View Postempyrock, on Feb 1 2011, 09:42 AM, said:

M, can you give a script to shift tiles numbers? Or how did you do that?

Ok, I found it.
Put this script at LEBuild folder and enjoy :(
Last version of LEB you can download here: http://www.lezsite.n...ru/dn3dprog.htm

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by M210: 01 February 2011 - 11:47 AM

User is offline   m210® 

I found shotgun shells model :(

Posted Image

http://hl-lab.ru/?s=hl-lab&l=rus&t...buffalogunshell

I think I can find more models for my TC

This post has been edited by M210: 02 February 2011 - 02:46 PM

User is offline   Mark 

It would be great if the guys from the old Transfusion project would let you use their textures and models. A lot of them look really good. You should see if anyone involved with that old project is still around and ask them.

User is offline   m210® 

http://m210.duke4.net/Files/BloodTC_05.02.2011.rar
A little update, without news, just fixed some bugs, restruction con-files and BloodTC can launch without Duke3d.grp now.
Also was added HRP_4 by empyrock

This post has been edited by M210: 05 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

Great! Downloading right now!

User is offline   m210® 

Forgot to say: rewrite code of pitchfork animation and akimbo alt tommygun fire :(

User is offline   Mark 

I installed the latest version. Good work on getting all the files and folders more neatly organized.

But Mapster is not showing the HRP textures again. :( I hope it's an easy fix.

User is offline   fgsfds 

Just make .bat file with this:
mapster32 -game_dir BloodTC -gBloodTC.grp -gBTCSounds.grp -hbloodtc.def

This post has been edited by empyrock: 06 February 2011 - 06:46 AM

User is offline   Mark 

Thanks. That works fine.

User is offline   fgsfds 

Music packs:
http://www.mediafire.../?mopifia37tl3k

m_cd.zip - Original CD Audio
m_orchestra.zip - Rearrangements from noderus.de and main menu theme by Neurological
m_roland.zip - Roland SC-55 from here sc55.duke4.net

Just put it into autoload folder.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostM210, on Feb 6 2011, 06:07 AM, said:

http://m210.duke4.net/Files/BloodTC_05.02.2011.rar
A little update, without news, just fixed some bugs, restruction con-files and BloodTC can launch without Duke3d.grp now.
Also was added HRP_4 by empyrock

I just downloaded this and noticed you left the "textures.cache" and "textures" files inside the BloodTC folder, you should not include these in downloads as it is a waste of space. (7.9 MB)
And can potentially cause graphic problems with people that use a different video card to yours etc.

EDIT: It also helps not to include the .cfg files either as I had to change all the audio and graphic settings to what you had them set at.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 08 February 2011 - 08:27 AM

User is offline   m210® 

ok, I will consider it next time :(

User is offline   m210® 

empyrock, can you add some textures by LifeKILLED from bloodgame.ru?
It's a few redraw textures in Photoshop of skyboxes.
http://rghost.ru/4292635

And I downloaded you last HRP-pak, it's a really great work, keep it up! You used models from Trasnfusion?
Thanks for you work ;)

User is offline   Stabs 

so when is it going to start "feeling" like blood, like character movement and such, because that was quite unique to blood

User is offline   m210® 

How to be told "when it's done" ;) It's not to easy, therefore i'm searched code-helpers, but hasn't found them

This post has been edited by M210: 11 February 2011 - 02:30 AM

User is offline   m210® 

Hi! I have one idea. Anybody can do retexturing duke3d maps for playing it in BloodTC? :P

Posted Image Posted Image

User is offline   m210® 

Hi, guys! I made a some algoritms of particles, rewrote blood-spray code and redrawed animation of alt-tesla. Look at this :dukegoof: Also I included some scripts for mapster32. This one you can see at "locker-tutorial.map"
And near future, I will making other particles and spark-sprites with my new particle-code :D

BloodTC_14.04.2011.rar

This post has been edited by M210: 13 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

Haha, i just heard Caleb say "nobody steals our chicks, and lives"
Great mod, i love Blood and it would be great if this mod does actually get finished.

Good job.

User is online   zykov eddy 

Gonna check it out :dukegoof:

I hate blood, but i will check this out :dukegoof:

User is offline   m210® 

There is a new release of my BloodTC with some features and new effects.
http://m210.ucoz.ru/...duke32/2-1-0-34

User is offline   Mark 

Downloading now. Thanks.

User is offline   m210® 

New screenshot ;)

Posted Image

And gameplay screen with bots (but bots dont work at latest release of eduke32, I used release of 2009 year)
Posted Image

As you see, I made multiplayer bar with frags of players but without players name, because I cant find this feature ;)

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

You're making great progress with this M210, keep up the good work ;)

Edit: I tried getting into blood a few times, but after all the hassle of dosbox and ending up with the original game with its options, graphics and controls it just didn't really appeal to me. I'm hoping this will be a good substitute.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 04 May 2011 - 01:54 AM

User is offline   m210® 

Hi for all! I made more some alpha release of my BloodTC. AI of monster was disabled, because I plan rewrite AI code of monsters, and for test of BloodTC there are zombies AI is working yet.
I made new system of displaying quotes, trigger system (you can see to work of it on e1m3 e1m4 and trigger maps) and some other effects which I forgot :(
Visit my sait for download

User is offline   Spiker 

Some things to improve

- You did not disable zombies and they move very jerky and behave very much different than in blood.
- The dynamite does not bounce of the walls or slide on the floor.
- Explosions does not move the player like in blood
- Some weapons disappear when you complete a level?
- Bright ugly pixels in your palette.

Probably would be more but I played just a bit. I guess many levels are not possible to complete yet. Other than that you did amaizing job with this.

Waiting for the next version.

User is offline   m210® 

View PostSpiker, on 07 June 2011 - 12:50 PM, said:

Some things to improve

- You did not disable zombies and they move very jerky and behave very much different than in blood.
- The dynamite does not bounce of the walls or slide on the floor.
- Explosions does not move the player like in blood
- Some weapons disappear when you complete a level?
- Bright ugly pixels in your palette.

Probably would be more but I played just a bit. I guess many levels are not possible to complete yet. Other than that you did amaizing job with this.

Waiting for the next version.

- Yes, because going on maps without monsters would be boring :( And some doors doesn't open until all zombies on room will not be killed
- I plan make it in next release may be
- Yes, I know, because it very very very hard to make and btw I made a system, but it's interfered only and is likely to be outside the map
- I don't noticed that, which weapons are disappeared?
- Bright pixels isn't in my palette, it is in eduke32 B) And no way to correct it, i think :( And well, BloodTC works fine only in software render and TROR displaying without glishes :D

And thanks for you post. You have not written a long of time :D

This post has been edited by M210: 07 June 2011 - 10:09 PM

User is offline   Spiker 

I played the second time and this time did not notice disappearing weapons bug, maybe it was only my imagination. But here are some more comments.

- wrong name for invisibility pickup, it says reflective shots instead of limited invisibility
- seems like burning never stops until you die? I used god mode but it shouldn't burn without the end anyway, then I turned it off and died.
- when you throw any kind of dynamite the parabola is definately too low, make it fly higher like in the original.
- seems like "stun state" is reversed, monsters should get stunned when you use alt fire and not regular one while using tesla.

You will have really hard time remaking the enemies to feel and look good from what I've seen so far.

Also if you want to make it really close, bear in mind there are different names for secret areas and not just one. Including "super secrets?" which get additional remark in the level summary if you happen to find one. The one which is probably well known is in the last area of E1M1, it's hard to find but you need to jump from the hole in the wall and behind a masked wall there is the secret with hidden plasma.

User is offline   m210® 

View PostSpiker, on 08 June 2011 - 09:53 AM, said:

Also if you want to make it really close, bear in mind there are different names for secret areas and not just one. Including "super secrets?" which get additional remark in the level summary if you happen to find one. The one which is probably well known is in the last area of E1M1, it's hard to find but you need to jump from the hole in the wall and behind a masked wall there is the secret with hidden plasma.
I have been thinking about it :( May be in future i made it. it's not so hard

- wrong name for invisibility pickup, it says reflective shots instead of limited invisibility

Yep, I'll fix it later.

- seems like burning never stops until you die? I used god mode but it shouldn't burn without the end anyway, then I turned it off and died.

No, It's can stoped. Perhaps you have been close to radiusexplosion too long.
Look at the code:
ifactor EXPLOSION6
{
findnearspritevar APLAYER DIST spriteid
ifvarn spriteid -1 { getactor[spriteid].extra extra ifvarg extra 0 { getactorvar[spriteid].flamedamage tmp ifspawnedby SPRAYFLOOR addvar tmp 6 else ifspawnedby FLARE addvar tmp 4 else addvar tmp 2 setactorvar[spriteid].flamedamage tmp } }
}

it adds a fire-count every tic, if you stay close to explosions

Share this topic:

• 27 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options