• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ion Fury  "formerly Ion Maiden, launching August 15!"

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Is 3DR still not providing IF 1.02a? Still getting the same d/l like a couple of weeks ago.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

We didn't send it to them as the fixes included were mainly specific to Steam.

User is offline   Master O 

View PostTerminX, on 10 October 2019 - 09:50 PM, said:

We didn't send it to them as the fixes included were mainly specific to Steam.

Is Ion Fury gonna get multiplayer?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Probably.

I wan't that steam workshop first

User is offline   ReaperAA 

I noticed a bug/issue in the final boss arena. Sometimes I am not able to grab the heavy/red armor despite being low on armor.

User is offline   Wild Dog 

Anyway to get the achievement "T-Shirt" ? I'm on steam 1.02a i tried the workaround in one topic on the steam forums but not luck.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

from an achievement guide:
find 100% of everything, and right before you kill the final boss, open the command console with shift+~ and type "setvar yahahayoufoundme2 1" without quotes. Defeat the boss

Using 1.02 (gog) i got some weird frame pacing, it feels like the game is constantly jumping between 30 and 60 fps, setting fps offset to -1 fixed it. didn't had that problem in 1.0.

I know it's a little late, my pc had some problems so i had to send it to repair, just got it back yesterday.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 20 October 2019 - 02:24 PM

User is offline   Mr. Death 

View PostLazy Dog, on 20 October 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Using 1.02 (gog) i got some weird frame pacing, it feels like the game is constantly jumping between 30 and 60 fps, setting fps offset to -1 fixed it. didn't had that problem in 1.0.

I know it's a little late, my pc had some problems so i had to send it to repair, just got it back yesterday.

Yes!

I actually made a post about this several weeks ago in the bug reports thread but never received a response- figured it was just an issue on my end.

I just tried setting the FPS offset to -1 like you said and it works perfectly now! Something is definitely weird w/ the frame rate limiter & v-sync.

BTW I'm using the latest build (8240) and this problem is still there for me.

I had the same problem with AMC TC, changing fps offset to -1 also fixed it.

View PostLazy Dog, on 25 October 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

I had the same problem with AMC TC, changing fps offset to -1 also fixed it.

I noticed that the problem seems to be specifically v-sync related for me, do the FPS drops still happen for you if v-sync is disabled?

If I set the frame limiter to my refresh rate (75hz), and also have v-sync enabled it works fine. But if I disable the frame limiter or set it higher than my refresh rate w/ v-sync turned on then my FPS is super unstable and goes 3/4 frames above & below 75hz.

No it doesn't happen for me with vsync disabled, with both vsync and frame limiter disabled the game feels really smooth, if i set frame limiter to 60 it starts doing it again.
Also i noticed that if i enable vsync and set the frame limiter to none frame pacing goes to hell, the game feels like it's running at 20 fps but it's running at 60.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 25 October 2019 - 05:37 PM

View PostLazy Dog, on 25 October 2019 - 05:32 PM, said:

No it doesn't happen for me with vsync disabled, with both vsync and frame limiter disabled the game feels really smooth, if i set frame limiter to 60 it starts doing it again.
Also i noticed that if i enable vsync and set the frame limiter to none frame pacing goes to hell, the game feels like it's running at 20 fps but it's running at 60.

Yep- that's pretty much the exact same thing that happens for me...

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Man, my $60 box still hasn't come. any news?

Today the preview campaign disappeared from my gog library, its this normal?, i'ts was there yesterday, it's not hidden.

Not really much of a problem since it's included in the bonus missions, just curious.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 27 October 2019 - 11:14 PM

User is offline   MrFlibble 

Maybe it will be re-released as a free public demo, as promised?

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostLazy Dog, on 27 October 2019 - 10:40 PM, said:

Today the preview campaign disappeared from my gog library, its this normal?, i'ts was there yesterday, it's not hidden.

Not really much of a problem since it's included in the bonus missions, just curious.

I think it disappeared because the full version is available, and Gog took a while to update?

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

View PostMrFlibble, on 29 October 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

I don't think such was said anywhere ?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostMrFlibble, on 29 October 2019 - 01:46 AM, said:

That was never promised, and is not going to happen.

View PostFox, on 29 October 2019 - 04:15 AM, said:

I think it disappeared because the full version is available, and Gog took a while to update?

Maybe. I was gifted the game and at that moment it added both the full game and the preview campaign to my account. I guess it's normal.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Is the Mac version still in the works?

Last I heard, yes

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Mac version technically can be compiled even today.
It only lacks proper retina support and has been the same for a long time.

User is offline   Sanek 

Does that many people use Mac for games that you'll be willing to make a version for it? The only places I saw Macs in use is offices.

You'd better do a WinXP (32-bit) compatibility, if you want to get the real retro gamers out there.

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Providing official 32bit builds kind of implies that we would support it as well, except that none of the hardware will be able to even meet minimum specs :o

People who want to play around with 32bit builds can compile their own from the sources, and have done so already.
NY's DOS port is also capable of running IF.

Experience with older hardware will really be no different, except that it will run much worse.

User is offline   Master O 

View Postoasiz, on 30 October 2019 - 11:54 AM, said:

Providing official 32bit builds kind of implies that we would support it as well, except that none of the hardware will be able to even meet minimum specs :o

People who want to play around with 32bit builds can compile their own from the sources, and have done so already.
NY's DOS port is also capable of running IF.

Experience with older hardware will really be no different, except that it will run much worse.

*Ion Maiden clip show*

User is offline   ReaperAA 

View PostMaster O, on 06 November 2019 - 05:58 AM, said:

*Ion Maiden clip show*

Enjoy the glorious 5 frames per second.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

I ordered the Big Box more than a month ago. I asked about my order and Paypal offered me a refund. What do I have to do to get the damn box?

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Ask 3DR support

Share this topic:

• 136 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options