Duke4.net Forums: Windows 10 - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows 10

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

Thanks for that!

Roland SC-55 Music Packs
It's Green (Duke3D BETA Track!) in FLAC, OGG, & MP3 with metadata loop tags
Duke3D, Doom, Descent, Hocus Pocus, and more...
Legacy of Grabbag Metal Medley

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

I'm doing A-OK on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. How come you don't update your Windows 10? I've heard Microsoft is terminating mainstream support on the older builds.

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

Has anyone downloaded and installed the Windows 10 April Update? How is it? No problems atm.

User is offline   AgentScotty 

I upgraded-in-place my older system. Bootup and logon both seem to be slower, but that may be due to Windows Search re-indexing and Windows Store reinstalling the built-in apps.

If I have time this weekend, I may try a clean install (I already have the ISO) to see if that works better, and to see what the default apps / Start panel / etc look like.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Works well, but it's autoinstalled a load of shite onto my computer. Candy Crush Saga? FOAD!!!!

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options