Duke4.net Forums: Obituaries - Duke4.net Forums

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Obituaries

Joel Schumacher. The director of "St. Elmo's Fire", "Lost Boys", "Flatliners", "Batman Forever", and "Batman & Robin" dies at age 80.

https://www.cnn.com/...obit/index.html

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Batman and Robin is in my top 5 favorite hero movies. The only Batman movie that beats it for me is Dark Knight. RIP

Ennio Morricone, Rome 10 November 1928 – Rome 6 July 2020, multi-awarded composer, musician, conductor and arranger of many historical movie soundtrack, albums and 60's italian songs, dies at 91.

User is offline   Malgon 

I've always enjoyed his work on The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West, and The Thing. RIP Ennio Morricone, you will be missed.

User is offline   Mark 

Country music star Charlie Daniels...https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-friends-hosts-remember-charlie-daniels

User is offline   ck3D 

Singer of classic Canadian punk band SNFU Kendall Stephen "Ken" Chinn aka. Mr. Chi Pig passed away this July 16th, aged 57.

User is offline   Sanek 

Olivia de Havilland

July 1, 1916 - July 25, 2020 (104 years old!)

One of the last (if not THE last) great movie stars of the 1930s, Hollywood's Golden Age

User is online   Tekedon 

Sami Vanhatalo of Remedy Entertainment has passed away today. https://insideeko.co...ry-passed-away/

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Chadwick Boseman, who played the role of Black Panther in the 2017 film, has died of colon cancer at the young age of 43.

https://www.cbc.ca/n...-dead-1.5704780

User is offline   Malgon 

So young, it really is. RIP Chadwick Boseman.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostMalgon, on 29 August 2020 - 05:13 AM, said:

So young, it really is. RIP Chadwick Boseman.

Also think about this

Boseman was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer in 2016. ... The family revealed many of Boseman's films, including Black Panther, Marshall, Da 5 Bloods, and August Wilson's Ma Rainey's Black Bottom, were filmed 'during and between countless surgeries and chemotherapy.

How strong do you have to be mentally to do that.

User is offline   Malgon 

Absolutely. Props to anyone that can persevere through something like that.

Leslie Hamilton Freas, Linda Hamilton's twin sister, passed away, aged 63. https://www.unilad.c...s-dies-aged-63/

This post has been edited by Never Forgotten: 30 August 2020 - 03:20 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

RIP Eddie Van Halen
January 26, 1955 – October 6, 2020

https://popculture.c...eart-is-broken/

Died at the age of 65 after a long battle with cancer. Apparently he had tongue cancer which was operated on 20 years ago and lately he's had throat cancer. 72 hours ago his health deteriorated rapidly as the cancer had spread to his brain and other organs. His son posted about it today mere hours after the news leaked. RIP Eddie Van Halen, one of the great guitar gods. Impossible to forget him.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 06 October 2020 - 12:45 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

F

User is offline   Malgon 

RIP Eddie Van Halen.

User is offline   Aleks 

A really sad and heavyweight one today... Sean Connery died at 90.

View PostAleks, on 31 October 2020 - 05:49 AM, said:

A really sad and heavyweight one today... Sean Connery died at 90.

Damn, 2020 just keeps getting worse :(

User is offline   Malgon 

Damn. He was always enjoyable to watch on screen, full of charisma, and the original (and my personal favourite) Bond. RIP Sir Sean Connery, you will be missed.

User is offline   Aleks 

Diego Maradona, one of the best football/soccer players in history, passed away at only 60. Such a colorful character even outside of the football world, now that news really saddened me.

User is offline   ck3D 

View PostAleks, on 25 November 2020 - 08:55 AM, said:

Diego Maradona, one of the best football/soccer players in history, passed away at only 60. Such a colorful character even outside of the football world, now that news really saddened me.

Watching his footage is what made me actually 'get' watching soccer (roughly 25 years into my life) and why I can now actually enjoy a game. This clip is a classic but so timeless, just look at this fucking guy.

The 26th of november actress Daria Nicolodi passed away: former wife of Dario Argento and mother of actress Asia Argento, starred in Profondo Rosso (Deep Red), Suspira, Inferno, Fenomena, Opera and other movies. Posted Image

Sadly, Dave Prowse has become one with the Force :(

User is offline   Malgon 

RIP David Prowse.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Hugh Keays-Byrne
May 1947 - December 2020

rip Toecutter

This post has been edited by Forge: 03 December 2020 - 08:06 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

David Lander
June 1947 - December 2020

rip Squiggy

Jeremy Bulloch, the original Boba Fett, passed away at the age of 75.

User is offline   jkas789 

View PostLazy Dog, on 18 December 2020 - 07:04 AM, said:

Jeremy Bulloch, the original Boba Fett, passed away at the age of 75.

He was also in Octopussy as well I believe, although in a minor role. Shame. Rest in peace Mr. Bulloch.

User is offline   ck3D 

Just now, Daniel Dumile aka. MF Doom, British rapper, songwriter, and record producer, publicly revealed to have passed on October 31st this year, at the age of 49.

Posted Image

Five kids and just four cones.

User is offline   Sanek 

Dawn Wells (October 18, 1938 – December 30, 2020)

Actress, best known as Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island.

Share this topic:

• 26 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options