Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Duke Hard episode - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Duke Hard episode  "By the Duke4 community"

User is online   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

Considering there were maps from fifteen different mappers, it would be hard to go and patch any EDuke32 specific effects out of maps without knowing where the mappers used them. Also, we've stated time and time again that it would be very stupid to go back waste time to create lesser versions of the maps.

Lunick: I can't believe you can pre-order Duke Nukem 3D in 2016

User is online   MetHy 

View PostPaul B, on 05 October 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

I didn't realize Methy had added unique functionality.

I didn't either when I made them.

User is online   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

Maybe he's talking about some of the code we added?

Lunick: I can't believe you can pre-order Duke Nukem 3D in 2016

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostDaedolon, on 05 October 2016 - 11:49 PM, said:

Considering there were maps from fifteen different mappers, it would be hard to go and patch any EDuke32 specific effects out of maps without knowing where the mappers used them. Also, we've stated time and time again that it would be very stupid to go back waste time to create lesser versions of the maps.

Im not asking anyone to patch this mod in anyway. I was just hoping Eduke would have been the foundation of WT. Now by the sounds of things we will have just another fork of the original game.

Long live Duke!

This post has been edited by Paul B: 06 October 2016 - 06:23 AM

User is offline   Sanek 

Wanted to finally give a + to Duke Hard, but suddenly moved my mouse and gave it a -. Damn guys, I'm so sorry! Is it possible to change a vote by any chance? :(

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostSanek, on 06 October 2016 - 06:20 AM, said:

Wanted to finally give a + to Duke Hard, but suddenly moved my mouse and gave it a -. Damn guys, I'm so sorry! Is it possible to change a vote by any chance? :(

The rep points really don't matter that much, especially when it's already got 20+. Besides, you're only giving the rep to 1 of the 15 people who worked on the project anyway.

Polymer wishlist: Global illumination, SSAO, Bloom, reflective surfaces, adjustable specular (wetness), volumetric lighting.
Mapper of the Month December 2014.

Herbs? Tell me more!

Share this topic:

• 16 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options