• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Website Suggestions  "Contribute your ideas!"

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

HexChat.

User is offline   Hank 

I am testing IceChat, but no clue if anyone is on this channel? Oh, man I feel old :)

Oh, well for now Luv Taamalus

This post has been edited by Hank: 18 February 2015 - 09:26 PM

User is offline   ViDi 

The forum is a total mess. Maybe we should add more subforums to make it more structured and easy to orientate? My plan is to start with Everything EDuke32 forum and to add there Mods\TC's subforum and HRP subsubforum and move certain threads there. So, if you give me the moderator rights I can start right away. What do you say, guys?

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Ok, admin rights granted. Check if it works.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostViDi, on 03 March 2020 - 04:18 AM, said:

So, if you give me the moderator rights I can start right away. What do you say, guys?

Posted Image

User is offline   ViDi 

View PostRadar 100 Watts, on 03 March 2020 - 05:49 AM, said:

Ok, admin rights granted. Check if it works.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Posted Image

View PostLunick, on 03 March 2020 - 02:14 PM, said:

Posted Image

User is offline   ViDi 

I didn't give up on the idea

User is offline   ViDi 

Can I at least be a moderator of Tutorials & Resources? I have to update certain links.

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

This isn't about the forum itself, but there is something I noticed that I thought should be addressed, and honestly it really should be fixed on this page on this part below:

"Remember, you need a copy of Duke Nukem 3D to do anything useful with EDuke32. Don't have one? Support EDuke32 development by getting one here."

The link it brings you to has long since been removed from GOG, and you can no longer purchace the game from GOG at this time as far as I am aware, but either way the link doesn't work like it should, as there's no true way to support EDuke32 development by clicking this link anymore. I think it is long past time to update/remove the link and/or the message to something else, be it a link to purchasing through the Zoom platform, Steam, a link to purchase Ion Fury on GOG, or "Don't have one? Support EDuke32 development by getting one here." should be removed if EDuke32 does not endorse the other ways of purchasing the game or adding an Ion Fury link here isn't desired by the devs, then it should be reworded to direct towards donating to the paypal (like on the main site) instead. This may seem like a small thing, but it would probably do much more good than having a link that doesn't do what it says, but that's just my opinion.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

For some reason youtube links
have to be in this format

https://www.youtube....h?v=hemW4z_J_Uo
if it's not in this format which is caused by not searching the video on youtube
(going by a link on facebook, or google search, or in a playlist)
https://www.youtube....=0s&app=desktop such as this

Videos don't work

This post has been edited by Balls of Steel Forever: 15 September 2020 - 04:16 PM

User is offline   Player Lin 

I guess this forum software can't properly detecting those shitload of parameters in the special Youtube URLs so created a broken result.

At least direct linking still working.

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 10 October 2020 - 06:26 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

You have to remove everything beyond the "&" symbol in the link including the "&" symbol. Basically just keep the video ID. And the shorthand YT URLs don't work either.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 10 October 2020 - 07:10 AM

User is offline   jkas789 

I have a suggestion that has been bugging me for a while. Could it be possible to add a dedicated spoiler button to the post editor bar? Like the "insert quotation" button?

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options