• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Enthusiasm Thread!  "Be Enthusiastic about DNF in here =D"

User is offline   trackit 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Feb 25 2009, 11:14 AM, said:

By the way, Rockmx8 and I are up to something again, but this time it's for real! Actually, someone asked us to do it, but I can't say their name because they would rather remain anonymous. :) Don't worry, it's not going to be any bullshit, but you guys are going to have to help us with this. You'll all see what we're talking about soon! Maybe later today or tomorrow. We still have to plan out this experiment. :D Again, this is not our idea. Someone asked us to do it, and we will do it with honor! :D

OMG im so sick of you guys!! :) when will you stop? and i remeber you saying that rockman is gone for good and so will you!!

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Just let them carry out there experiment, for all you know it could be a good idea (depending on what it is) :)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Posted Image
What more can be said?

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Posttrackit, on Feb 25 2009, 06:35 AM, said:

OMG im so sick of you guys!! :) when will you stop? and i remeber you saying that rockman is gone for good and so will you!!

Too bad we're not kidding this time. I've already said several times that we're not making stuff up anymore. We couldn't make anything up anyway because Yatta would edit our posts. I'm pretty sure I recall Rockmx8 telling me that he promised Yatta there will be no more fairy tales from us. This is going to be a friendly experiment that you can participate in on your own free will, and it's NOT our idea of doing it. It was suggested by someone. Believe me, I would tell you who this person was, but I can't. His name has been mentioned here before though.

Ok, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up on what we will be doing. Hopefully, you will know what this "something" is later today or by Friday at the latest. Just don't expect this to be something big, because it isn't. :)

what "experiment"? the thing is that they constantly act like they "know" something we dont or that they have some "inside source" and "THIS time its for real comment", but of course they cant/wount tell anything they "know", being so "secretive" and all! Its ridiculous, i bet they have so low selfesteem that they have to compensate with fantasys about being more "special" or "better" than others.

I say, if you claim somehting then better back it up!! Or SHUT THE FUCK UP!! We have enough secrecy and consiracy theories with 3DR allready, no need to add to that!!

View Posttrackit, on Feb 25 2009, 06:58 AM, said:

what "experiment"? the thing is that they constantly act like they "know" something we dont or that they have some "inside source" and "THIS time its for real comment", but of course they cant/wount tell anything they "know", being so "secretive" and all! Its ridiculous, i bet they have so low selfesteem that they have to compensate with fantasys about being more "special" or "better" than others.

I say, if you claim somehting then better back it up!! Or SHUT THE FUCK UP!! We have enough secrecy and consiracy theories with 3DR allready, no need to add to that!!

There is no secrecy about it. It's just that it would be better if we wait until we are finished and ready to share our experiment with you guys before we tell you what it is. Personally, I'm excited about it! :)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Just let them do there experiment.

i think i know what this experiment is about! you will make competition with rockman to see, WHO CAN PULL MORE HORSESHIT OUT OF HIS ASS!!! looking forward for results!

This post has been edited by trackit: 25 February 2009 - 03:06 AM

View Posttrackit, on Feb 25 2009, 07:05 AM, said:

i think i know whats this experiment is about! you will make competition with rockman to see, WHO CAN PULL MORE HORSESHIT OUT OF HIS ASS!!! looking forward for results!

Please, this is the Enthusiasm Thread. Try to be more friendly. No, this experiment is all about the Duke Community, not me or Rockmx8. We're just hosting it.

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 25 February 2009 - 03:09 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Feb 25 2009, 04:17 AM, said:

The reason Rock and I has been bullshitting in these forums is all part of the plan. See, since you guys don't believe anything we say now, that will increase our chances of getting an answer from them. They know if they did slip any details to someone about the game, then it would end up all over the internet. But if they give us any details, then it's just bullshit. :rolleyes:

That's assuming they know you. They probably don't. And even if they do and you start "bullshitting" on 3dr forums, Joe would know whether it's truth or not. And I bet your ass that your "source" would have real problems.

So, why don't you fucking stop trolling?

This post has been edited by Lotan: 25 February 2009 - 03:19 AM

View PostLotan, on Feb 25 2009, 07:16 AM, said:

So, why don't you fucking stop trolling?

We have stopped and we agreed not to do it anymore, so please, let's get back on topic. :rolleyes:

Edit: Well, you're probably right and I agree 100%. Even if they did tell us anything, I doubt if it would be big anyway. It was worth a try, though.

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 25 February 2009 - 03:36 AM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Let them do there test!
I want to see what happens :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by zchri9: 25 February 2009 - 03:35 AM

View Postzchri9, on Feb 25 2009, 07:35 AM, said:

Let them do there test!
I want to see what happens :rolleyes:

Me too! I can't wait to see how many people participate!

I'm curious too :rolleyes:

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

"Enthusiasm" doesn't me "I troll and lie". That not enthusiastic, that's sad. That's what largely going on here.

Your experiment will fail as you've now said that you only act to get more answers, which you won't. Secondly, that whole "we two boys are the biggest DNF fans ever" - whaat? Who is to say, who is the biggest fan. How do you compute such thing? In my books there are a lot more candidates to that position, better ones, that rockmx8.

Ok, back to being enthusiastic, hopefully we will see something interesting in the next twitter.

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

The server "move" is underway.

I wonder if they're gonna throw up a revamped website when the site goes back live. Hmmmm...

View Postkaisersoze, on Feb 25 2009, 03:56 PM, said:

I wonder if they're gonna throw up a revamped website when the site goes back live. Hmmmm...

just yesterday Joe said that they revamp the site when DNF is nearer completion. So I don't think so...but we still need the TRAILER...get it started 3DR PLEASE!

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 25 February 2009 - 07:15 AM

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

View Postkaisersoze, on Feb 26 2009, 01:56 AM, said:

/crosses fingers :rolleyes:

User is offline   Psyrgery 

The forum servers will be back in some hours or so. Then nothing will happen, AGAIN.

Safe bet.

they are back...the same old site as before.

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 25 February 2009 - 09:06 AM

User is offline   Psyrgery 

Forums are back on, remaining the same.

Welcome to nothing

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

damn! ;) ;) :rolleyes:

forums down again...seems like they have got some problems there. ;)

edit: and back again ;) :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 25 February 2009 - 09:40 AM

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

That second one was simply due to the daily backup kicking in...

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

Why is all this in enthusiasm thread :rolleyes:

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

View Postpeoplessi, on Feb 25 2009, 08:39 PM, said:

Why is all this in enthusiasm thread :rolleyes:

The forum-move stuff..?
Because some people were anticipating something when it would happen... ;)
That's all part of being enthusiastic i guess, making up things to hope for...

User is offline   Kathy 

They would never move servers and change forums/site lookout on the same day. That would have been just stupid.

This post has been edited by Lotan: 25 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Well atleast we know when DNF is coming.
It was said when they updated the look of the forum and apparently (I haven't seen it myself) said again when they moved the server that when DNF is getting close to release they will update the websites look.

User is offline   Kathy 

You're misinterpreting it. Site's update won't be out of nowhere thing. By that time we would know already about DNF's release timeframe. We will see this as "DNF is coming soon, thus the site's look is changing", not the other way around.

User is offline   rockmx8 

Take it easy people, we're going to experience DNF this year most likely, so just hang on a little more ok? :rolleyes:

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options