• 19 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Enthusiasm Thread!  "Be Enthusiastic about DNF in here =D"

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Welcome to the Enthusiasm thread!
Think of it as the opposite of the rant thread.
Just talk about how you think the game is going to be awesome etc.

Note- Rockmx8 and NUKEMDAVE, this is the thread for you guys!

woo!

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

If DNF is anything like a mixture of Gears of War 2 and GTA IV, it'll indeed be the most awesome game ever devised.

User is offline   rockmx8 

Thanks Zchri9 for letting us speak enthusiastically about DNF... :)

Despite the time and effort 3DR is putting into this game of epic proportions, unlike any other game in the world. I am confident that Duke Nukem Forever will be the greatest ass kicking, heroic, high level testosterone action, badass etc, game ever made!! Nobody can stand up to the Duke's games, not even Master Chief or Solid Snake(sigh... I don't consider them as gaming icons anyways LOL) !!

DUKE AND ALWAYS DUKE!!

There will never be another Duke, Hail to the King of Kings People!!

DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 13 November 2008 - 03:58 PM

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Always bet on Duke!

(For Safety reasons make sure the bet doesn't have something to do with a release date!)

It's good to see this thread put to use.
Let's hope we can keep the enthusiasm in this thread and the ranting/venting in The Rant Thread.

View Postzchri9, on Nov 14 2008, 08:03 AM, said:

Always bet on Duke!

(For Safety reasons make sure the bet doesn't have something to do with a release date!)

It's good to see this thread put to use.
Let's hope we can keep the enthusiasm in this thread and the ranting/venting in The Rant Thread.

funny that nobody thought of it before.

But anyways I hope DNF will be another milestone as Half-Life 2 was. Or even better :)

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Nov 14 2008, 05:35 AM, said:

funny that nobody thought of it before.
But anyways I hope DNF will be another milestone as Half-Life 2 was. Or even better :)

Of Course I'm shocked I didn't think of it myself, I guess I wanted to show you that Duke Nukem Forever will be the Greatest in all parts of the thread. So you guys can keep being positive about it until release no matter what.

DNF will be better for sure hopefully that is the case most likely... :)

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

DNF shall be the best game ever!
I hope there's gibbage. (guys blowing apart!)

User is offline   SyntaxN 

View PostYatta, on Nov 14 2008, 12:32 AM, said:

If DNF is anything like a mixture of Gears of War 2 and GTA IV, it'll indeed be the most awesome game ever devised.

How does GTA4 fit in there? :)
And Gears 2 is about as badass as it can get. I thought a worm scene i don´t want to spoil here will be in DNF but Epic beat them to it.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostSyntaxN, on Nov 15 2008, 10:18 AM, said:

How does GTA4 fit in there? :)
And Gears 2 is about as badass as it can get. I thought a worm scene i don´t want to spoil here will be in DNF but Epic beat them to it.

Worm scene was one of my favorites.

GTA 4 reminds me of what DNF could have been, namely because you can ride motorcycles and do interesting tactical things--and there's strippers! And the whole city atmosphere is so awesome that it's reminiscent of the E3 2001 trailer's Vegas scene (recorded from the top so you could see all the buildings).

User is offline   kaisersoze 

• Honored Donor

Go Duke! Go Duke! Where the hell is Duke?!! :)

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Postkaisersoze, on Nov 16 2008, 07:31 AM, said:

Go Duke! Go Duke! Where the hell is Duke?!! :)

He is near!

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Nov 16 2008, 06:26 PM, said:

He is near!

Duke is near for sure, I can feel it too!!

View PostYatta, on Nov 15 2008, 03:09 PM, said:

Worm scene was one of my favorites.

GTA 4 reminds me of what DNF could have been, namely because you can ride motorcycles and do interesting tactical things--and there's strippers! And the whole city atmosphere is so awesome that it's reminiscent of the E3 2001 trailer's Vegas scene (recorded from the top so you could see all the buildings).

The Worm from the latest Duke Nukem Forever Media we've seen so far, is much worser and better than the one from Gears Of War. Secondly DNF should be nearly as interactive as GTA4 and better hopefully.

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 16 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

User is offline   Sharpie 

It is coming I feel it!! But the question is when is it coming?

I cannot wait to go all hardout and destroy aliens and make friends with strippers :)

Well it DEFINITELY should be out around the same time last year before Christmas.

ARE YOU GUYS READY TO ROCKN ROLL FOR DNF?! I HOPE SO... :)

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 23 November 2008 - 10:15 PM

the teaser got released on 19th December. Lets hope we get it this year earlier in December, because I think the trailer will be done earlier! But otherwise showing the trailer first at their x-mas party and then one day later releasing it on the web, would be more logical.

This post has been edited by Jobi-Wan Kenobi: 24 November 2008 - 03:11 AM

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Nov 24 2008, 06:10 AM, said:

the teaser got released on 19th December. Lets hope we get it this year earlier in December, because I think the trailer will be done earlier! But otherwise showing the trailer first at their x-mas party and then one day later releasing it on the web, would be more logical.

It better show up next month!! We must prepare for it!! :)

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Well, indeed this is the time to show the trailer, waiting another year for it just screams FAIL on 3dr department. NOW is the time to do it, marketing wise. Hell the Xbox live heat is really cooling down now so next year will be too late.

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

Let's try to keep the enthusiasm up in here....

DNF IS COMING AND WILL ROCK!

(Well, I hope its coming...)

View PostDavoX, on Nov 25 2008, 12:52 PM, said:

Well, indeed this is the time to show the trailer, waiting another year for it just screams FAIL on 3dr department. NOW is the time to do it, marketing wise. Hell the Xbox live heat is really cooling down now so next year will be too late.

Absolutely and they should release a Trailer this year or else WTF man?! I am confident they possibly will release a Trailer, and I'm going to post something at George's Profile right now to make sure... :)

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

rockmx8, what will you do or not do if they don't release it or anything?

View Postpeoplessi, on Nov 26 2008, 03:44 PM, said:

rockmx8, what will you do or not do if they don't release it or anything?

I will be very upset dude, but I will still keep my positivity because they may just show it when we least expect it and blow us away.

After looking at that screenshot I whole heartedly agree that DNF is going to be badass and pack plenty of action unlike any other game we've seen. Holy shit those enemies look very deadly and strong, not something your typical generic video game character like Master Chief or Solid Snake can handle. :)

Those enemies are designed for a REAL BADASS LEGENDARY KING OF ALL KINGS HERO as DUKE NUKEM to beat and rip those alien toilets a new one and send them all to hell. :)

Wow DNF IS DEFINITELY GOING TO ROCK HARD and be worthy most likely from what I am feeling for the game positively!!

ALWAYS BET ON DUKE!!

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 16 December 2008 - 02:40 AM

User is offline   Betelgeuse 

• Honored Donor

^ I agree with rock. the enemies do look pretty farkin awesome, even though it's just wrapping paper.

iv'e been on a negative stride with DNF lately, i should throw some positiveness out there.

THIS GAME IS GOING MELT OUR FACES OFF WITH IT'S PURE AWESOMENESS! (but not our eyes, we'll still have those so we can see the game)

User is offline   Havoc 05 

Posted Image

DNF is so awesome!!!

But seriously... The enemy design has taken a nice step forward. Is this still made with the UT 2.5 engine thingy.

Or is it UT3, does anyone know anymore. :) Unreal tournament 2004 runs surprisingly well on my crap PC.

What physics system do THEY SAY they are using.

User is offline   peoplessi 

• Honored Donor

The fact that it is based remotely on UE2.5 doesn't mean a thing on how well it runs. They rewritten about everything that there is to rewrite. So it's basically not an UE2.5 and will not be as non-demanding game.

• Honored Donor

View PostHavoc 05, on Dec 17 2008, 05:44 AM, said:

Posted Image
DNF is so awesome!!!

haha, perfect. Posted Image

View PostHavoc 05, on Dec 16 2008, 01:44 PM, said:

Posted Image
DNF is so awesome!!!

But seriously... The enemy design has taken a nice step forward. Is this still made with the UT 2.5 engine thingy.

Or is it UT3, does anyone know anymore. :) Unreal tournament 2004 runs surprisingly well on my crap PC.

What physics system do THEY SAY they are using.

Oh my Lord that's a disgusting scene from the Old Indiana Jones Movie, and that's not how our Reaction will be really to DNF media LOL... :)

I hope there's a scene from DNF in the trailer with those enemies rampaging Vegas, with the EDF getting their asses handed and calling for backup desperately. Then you see Duke come out of nowhere and blast the living shit out of all those aliens, sending them on a retreat. Then the people who witness this scene of badassery heroism scream valiantly proud DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!!! Duke's EGO just went higher he then says Hail to the King of Kings Baby, I'm back and this time it's PERSONAL. I'm going to rip them all a new one like never before, it's time for a serious ass kicking!! :D

This post has been edited by rockmx8: 17 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

Boy what a relief aren't we happy now that we've seen the game finally afterall the positivity we showed for DNF, our enthusiasm really paid off... :)

• Honored Donor

View Postrockmx8, on Dec 18 2008, 02:35 PM, said:

Oh my Lord that's a disgusting scene from the Old Indiana Jones Movie, and that's not how our Reaction will be really to DNF media LOL... :)

yes it will.

Share this topic:

• 19 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options