Duke4.net Forums: AMC TC general - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AMC TC general

User is offline   Jblade 

Hmm, I think I might have another role you can do actually - I'll send you a message when I've put some thought into what lines I would need, it would be a voice for the Cycloid emperor.

Oh and if I may, About the Heat Visions you included, Will they all look the same or will they be different from OC to OC ? Like it used to be the case in old Ep1 ?

The appearance is unique to each char but it's their default goggles changed to red - I don't have enough resources to make 2 sets of unique goggles :P

This post has been edited by Jblade: 31 January 2018 - 10:06 AM

User is offline   Forge 

View PostMark., on 31 January 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

Cool. I haven't done any voice work since HHR and Quest Town. I'm looking forward to doing more.
This was a quick 1 take for a gruff soldier voice.

nice for normal voice, but can you do it with an accent or different tone?

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

Yes. I usually end up doing at least a dozen versions before I decide what I like best. This is at normal pitch. It works great with a wide range of pitch change up or down.

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Mark.: 31 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

User is offline   Jblade 

Should of also mentioned, if any mappers are interested in lending a hand we definitely could use it - just send me a PM if you're interested :)

User is offline   TheDragonLiner 

Hey everybody !

Somebody is making videos about AMC, his name is Crazy Donkey on YT. He made a Twitch Live and is posting the re-diffusion on YT; Here's the first one if you're curious to see :
Check out his channel he posted 2 other parts of the live on the game.

Apparantly it was his very first Twitch Live, hence why he looks kinda shy ... Quotation "this is the best Duke Nukem 3D mod ever", I TOTALLY AGREE ^^

I'm always happy to see new videos of new people on the game, it gives the game the more audience it deserves although I still find that it's kinda tame but we can be hopefull ^^

If you say you've never had any problem with doors in Build Engine games, you're a liar.

User is offline   Jblade 

I've seen it myself, yeah he is a bit too shy for a live stream - but watching it did remind me that I did need to make mission progress a bit more obvious since he finishes megabase and then goes to episode 2 rather than to Ganymede :P It's highlighted on the solar system screen now when the mission is active (the little 'new mission' glow also spins so it stands out much more now)

User is offline   TheDragonLiner 

View PostJblade, on 21 February 2018 - 12:34 AM, said:

I've seen it myself, yeah he is a bit too shy for a live stream - but watching it did remind me that I did need to make mission progress a bit more obvious since he finishes megabase and then goes to episode 2 rather than to Ganymede :P It's highlighted on the solar system screen now when the mission is active (the little 'new mission' glow also spins so it stands out much more now)

Personally I wasn't too bothered by that since at the end of Megabase they say "let's head to Ganymeyde" and so I had the decency of looking at the solar system (especially since it shows a planet's picture" ^^
(apart from having played old ep1 where you would go there straight away ...)

Personally I believe he was misled by the mission center because of the fact that it tends to show missions of BOTH episodes by default, especially when you use Ep2 to start a game which he probably did otherwise the Siege mission wouldn't have shown up >_>
I believe you already solved that problem though, the fact the filter of Ep1 remains active when launching Ep2 ...

If you say you've never had any problem with doors in Build Engine games, you're a liar.

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options