Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 25 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   Tristan 

• Honored Donor

View Postxenoxols, on 01 February 2017 - 03:36 AM, said:

Are there sprites of the pistol with a functioning slide any where?

Like this? Here's a poor attempt:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

User is online   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I was going through my old blend files and found the keycard model for the Shadow Warrior HRP. I decided to put it up on Blendswap in case anyone wanted to use it for anything. The layered PSD file is packed into the .blend file.
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 16 February 2017 - 01:39 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

Could you email me this 8 MB package? I can't seem to download it from that site.

User is online   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I can send you the file or a dropbox link. PM me your email.

User is offline   Jolteon 

A Zombie Pigcop inside a tank! I know I did a crappy job this one though (Especially with one of the frames).

Attached Image: zombie tank.png

Who thinks I should've had the Zombie Pigcop tank in Dawn of the Pork instead of the Super Zombie pigcop?

User is offline   CruX 

I'm kind of a DN64 guy, but when it came to the assault trooper's "high res" artwork, I liked the idea a lot more than the finished product. So I decided to take the best part of the 64 port's version (the head) and combine it with the best part of the PC's version (literally everything that's not the head) and then do some other really minor tweaks.

Posted Image

gonna go ahead and just attach this one as an ART tile, since I know cutting/pasting that stuff is a pain in the ass.

Attached File(s)

rebel without a cause or effect

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

Badass!

Chappy pozzed my neghole.

Share this topic:

• 25 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options