Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 27 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is online   Jolteon 

Double posting because why not (Sorry). Anyways here's an dying FireFly with blood on him (Not too much though unlike the Zombie Lizard Trooper).

Attached Image: Shot Firefly.png

Spoiler

User is offline   Commando Nukem 

• Judge Mental

Does anyone have a TrueType Font of, or at least something particularly close to, the 1.3D menu font?

Posted Image

The closest I was able to find with WhatTheFont was this, but it's not quite the same.
https://www.myfonts..../kraft/regular/

Duke Nukem The Series onYoutube Facebook and Duke4net!
Come Get Some!

This post has been edited by Commando Nukem: 03 August 2017 - 05:19 AM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

We had planned a vector font for the HTTKC, but we never finished it.

User is online   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

We have the vector sources that SwissCM made for the "redfont13" that is in the HRP. It's an SVG though--a TTF would require further modification (and loss of information) because by nature they are monochromatic.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

You can vector up the originals in Illustrator or Inkscape. That would give you the shapes. Then you can use a font editor to create your own 100% correct TTF.

Both Inkscape and AI both have a trace feature.

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 03 August 2017 - 08:34 AM

User is offline   Gambini 

View PostJolteon, on 13 July 2017 - 05:46 PM, said:

Since there's an OctaKing in DNF, how about an OctaQueen. Includes an alternate explosion death.

Attachment octaqueen sheet.png

Good work there, i accidentally downvoted you when wanted to upvove you (i blame my wireless mouse´s lag).

My maps

eat my shorts

User is online   Jolteon 

View PostGambini, on 03 August 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

Good work there, i accidentally downvoted you when wanted to upvove you (i blame my wireless mouse´s lag).

Sorry for the late Reply, but no worries. It's cool. :)

Anyways, While trying to think up an Assassin like enemy based on the Caribbean Lizard sprites, I ended up making bloodless dying animations for the Caribbean Lizard, Possibly to be used for faking his own death.

Attached Image: No Blood.png

Share this topic:

• 27 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options