Duke4.net Forums: [RESOURCES] Community Stockpile - Duke4.net Forums

• 38 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RESOURCES] Community Stockpile  "Free to use resources for mappers and modders."

User is offline   Gerolf 

• Honored Donor

Doomed Space Marine war-torn armor.
Attached Image: armord.png

This post has been edited by Gerolf: 23 June 2021 - 05:42 PM

User is offline   Gerolf 

• Honored Donor

Attached Image: overlord.png
Holographic taunt head for the Overlord.

This post has been edited by Gerolf: 30 June 2021 - 03:56 PM

User is offline   MObreck 

Here is the art tiles for my private DOOM conversion I made for an older version of Alien Armageddon. It contains all the objects, enemies, wall textures, and floor textures of DOOM/DOOM2 as well as a fair number of other assets (Except the Archvile as sadly I never got to porting him :( ). All of the use my manual palette conversion method which greatly reduces the amount of color loss of converting DOOM palette assets to Duke palette assets.

Another perk of this pack is that all it includes all the DOOM wall textures properly assembled, except the wall with switch textures (All the switches are still included as tiles). For those that don't know most DOOM wall textures were broken up into pieces that were assembled together via code in game.

Feel free to harvest whatever tiles you need for any project. Warning: the tiles start at tile 20224 so if you plan to just paste these art files directly into your project you will need to scroll down quite a bit in the map editor :P

A preview video showcasing much of the art. However none of the coding featured is included in the package (and the Pinky Demon cheats with imported truecolor tiles... and there seems to be a bug with the Cyberdemon's AI, maybe due to using a newer version of EDuke):

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by MObreck: 10 July 2021 - 08:33 PM

User is offline   Gerolf 

• Honored Donor

View PostGerolf, on 25 April 2012 - 09:45 PM, said:

Attached Image: ezgif-6-92b6411f427a.gif

Attached File  dukedth.7z (33.08K)
Number of downloads: 6

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options