• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself!  "Get to know your fellow forumers!"

User is offline   blackharted3 

• Resident Dufus

View Postbrownfarted, on 04 August 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

Hi, Im brownfarted. I like the playing of Dookie Nukem. :P :P Im glad to join Duke4.net,

Hey I just noticed this! Injustice I say! You stole my old identity.

How dare you defy my former self! Was it you? Did you kill my old self? Did you! I bet was you! You dirty murdering psychopathic..........

*Clears Throat*

Anyway welcome to Duke4.net, I'm so happy to see you, you'll enjoy it here I'm sure. :D

Big Smiles Everybody's "happy"

Name: Jamie
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: A-levels start in September.
Vehicle: N/A.
Steam name: optimusjamie
PSN: optimusjamie
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke 3D, Doom, Wolfenstein, Half-Life, TF2, Skyrim, Spec Ops: The Line, Mass Effect 1+2, Gran Turismo 5, Ace Attorney series
Favorite Movie(s): Dredd (the one with Karl Urban), Star Trek (especially Wrath of Khan), Aliens, Enemy at the Gates, Pacific Rim, the Monty Python films.
Favorite Author(s): Frank Herbert, Isaac Asimov, George RR Martin
Favorite Wordy Book(s): Dune, A Song of Ice and Fire, Discworld
Favourite Comics: Judge Dredd, ABC Warriors, basically anything from 2000AD
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Power Metal, Prog Rock, Arena Rock
Favorite Music Artist(s): Iron Savior, Blind Guardian, Stratovarius, Sabaton, Meat Loaf, Rush, Gamma Ray
Favorite TV Shows(s): Red Dwarf, Star Trek TNG, Doctor Who

This post has been edited by optimusjamie: 14 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

User is offline   blackhatred 

• Dumbfuck Wannabe

I'm Centaurious the God of all forums.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I downvoted god.

User is offline   Ronin 

Is this Black Hearted/Brown Farted/Duel/Rory again? Suspicious avatar.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I upvoted the true God of All Forums.

• Dumbfuck Wannabe

View PostRadar, on 11 October 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

I downvoted god.
You should be ashamed of yourself, you infidel!

• Dumbfuck Wannabe

View PostRonan, on 11 October 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

I don't know these guys. Were they Gods just like me?

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

You not God ! Same, I not literally Dookie !

Dookie = God ?

This post has been edited by brownfarted: 12 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostCentaurious, on 12 October 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

I don't know these guys. Were they Gods just like me?

Yeah, just like you.

User is offline   Rexus 

Hello there, just a guy who likes to kick ass and chew bubblegum, i've played Douk since 97' and still enjoying it with TCs, glad being here at Douk4.net :blink:

User is offline   Kathy 

Douk? Wow, so clever...

User is offline   Soap DX 

Um, *cough* Kathy means WELCOME! please come in. :blink:

User is offline   Rexus 

View PostKathy, on 24 February 2014 - 12:45 PM, said:

Douk? Wow, so clever...

I just like to call Duke in a funny way, and because he's one of famous video game badasses with his one liners that made my childhood memories and one of the greatest FPS i've ever played. :blink:

User is offline   faked 

View PostRexus, on 25 February 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:

I just like to call Duke in a funny way, and because he's one of famous video game badasses with his one liners that made my childhood memories and one of the greatest FPS i've ever played. :blink:

Welcome,Rexus!

User is offline   blackharted3 

• Resident Dufus

View PostRonan, on 11 October 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

NO!

I'm Duke of Hazzard. I've never really watched The Dukes of Hazzard, and I actually think my name is sorta lame, but it's what it is.

I play Duke 3D since I was a kid. I bought the game shortly after it came out. I used to own a physical copy of it and the Plutonium Pak until recently.

I've followed the beginnings of the HRP and later learned so much work was done, it was very nice.

User is online   Gambini 

Hi Duke of hazzard! How´s the General Lee going??!

View PostGambini, on 29 March 2014 - 03:37 AM, said:

Hi Duke of hazzard! How´s the General Lee going??!

Oh that's running fine. :)

I heard somewhere that there are few 69 Charger survivors nowadays because they crashed so many of them while making Dukes of Hazzard episodes. :)

User is offline   Idiotska 

I used to make videos back in the YouTube Poop heyday in 2007, now I just upload bootlegs from my huge live audio collection.

I played the shareware of Duke Nukem 3D in the 90s or so, and it changed my standards on game interactivity. You spoiled me, 3DRealms..

User is offline   ixfd64 

Hello, my name is Danny.

I was first introduced to Duke Nukem 3D when a friend showed me the shareware version in the summer of 1999. It was extremely fun, so we both got the registered version later that year. I hadn't touched Duke Nukem 3D in a while as I had been playing other games, but I recently picked up an interest in classic first-person shooters again. In any case, I'm very excited to be part of this amazing community!

User is offline   Aguila 

Hello Everyone,

I'm Aguila, aka dumbguy. I've been playing PC games since the 1.0 days of Counter-Strike (although I was told it was Cops & Robbers due to my young age, haha.) I was a huge gamer during my earlier teenage years but had a fallout for around one-to-three years due to being interested in pursuing a career in music production—which is actually turning out pretty alright! But recently I felt the need to come back to gaming as I felt like something was sorta missing if that makes any sense at all. I'm glad to see that the Duke Nukem community, among many others, are still strong and willing to enhance the game's experience almost eighteen-years later.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

welcome to fantasy island new people.
this is where dreams come true, just not yours....stay away from Lunick, he's a pervo

User is offline   Patrol1985 

Hello everyone. This being my first post here, allow me to introduce myself using the OP's template:

Name: Patrick
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: English teacher
Vehicle: I don't own one right now
XBOX Live Gamertag: n/a
Favorite Video Game(s): I'm a long-time fan of the FPS genre, especially id Software productions, but also build engine games (duh). Thus, my favorite series include: "Wolfenstein", "Doom", "Quake", "Rage" (hopefully it turns into a series), "Unreal", "Duke Nukem" and "Shadow Warrior".
Favorite Movie(s): Basically anything by Quentin Tarantino (with "Kill Bill" being my favourite movie of his); apart from Tarantino's work, I like "Battle Royale"
Favorite Author(s): William Gibson.
Favorite Book(s): "Neuromancer" (by Gibson), "Brave New World" (by Huxley), "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" (by Kesey).
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Really depends on the mood. I find metal equally entertaining as pop - it's all about the occasion.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, Rammstein.
Favorite Song(s): These change with time. Right now I'm into mash-ups (e.g. "Intergalactic Robot Rock" by Daft Punk and Beastie Boys)
Favorite TV Shows(s): I don't really watch any, but honorable mention goes to "Transformers" (the first animated series from the 80s).
Favorite Animal: Raccoon - hence the avatar.
Favorite Colour: Blue.

User is offline   iTech 

Hi, I'm that guy: (http://forums.3dreal...?t=38435&page=2)

Chamalkan[mod]
Re: i remember when 3drealms forums
I remember FNORD!
I remember The Post Thread, we're the only rule was: don't go on topic!
I remember The Babe Thread, and Charlie3D posting Britney Spears pics!
I remember George3D making the thread "It's DONE!"....... which was about the pizza he was about to eat.
I remember Mike The Spike, the biggest troll ever. And that he came back at least six times.
I remember there being only one girl, Thea (mostly because I still chat with her... damm, I know her for over ten years probably)
I remember other girls coming on, like Baskinator and Spazzychick (who made a phone call to Joe on his birthday).
I remember another girl making a "hi, I'm...." thread, which we filled with requests for hot pics and making out sessions.......... and then it turned out it was Mike The Spike again.

But most of all.......... I remember fun and jokes.

This post has been edited by iTech: 07 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Hot pics or gtfo.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

Not sure if Viper or Jimmy...

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Posted Image

Oh dear god no, the horror.

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options