User is offline   Gambini 

What is that? A raw burger?

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

nice wallpaper

User is offline   DarkDuke 

Greetings.

The Duke of Darkness has arrived. With a fresh pack of bubblegum :3

Also, is there anything I should be aware of on these forums, besides the obvious and the official rules?

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

The Angry Kiwi will try to have sex with you.
The more he denies being attracted to penises, the more you can tell it's true.
He claims to be a security guard, but it's his male stripper outfit.

There's also someone who might try to recruit you as a brony.

We tolerate all kinds of lifestyle choices, but are not tolerant to bigotry. Let the perverts down gently if that's not your thing.

User is offline   DarkDuke 

View PostForge, on 21 August 2014 - 04:58 PM, said:

The Angry Kiwi will try to have sex with you.
The more he denies being attracted to penises, the more you can tell it's true.
He claims to be a security guard, but it's his male stripper outfit.

There's also someone who might try to recruit you as a brony.

We tolerate all kinds of lifestyle choices, but are not tolerant to bigotry. Let the perverts down gently if that's not your thing.

Appreciated. Wish I could vote that post up. Oh well.

User is offline   LkMax 

You'll see people discussing about apple pies on threads about french fries.
Also overreactions, a lot of them, oh and random jokes about jews.

Welcome to the forums. =P

This post has been edited by LkMax: 22 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

User is offline   JD STONE 

HIGH
im JD its been a long time since i played duke. i just got the game set up on the wii and ended up hear looking for mods and what not. thanks to everyone who did not let this game die and and got it working on so meany platforms. im new to playing mods so if there is one i just gotta play let me know!

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

View PostJD STONE, on 30 August 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

HIGH
im JD its been a long time since i played duke. i just got the game set up on the wii and ended up hear looking for mods and what not. thanks to everyone who did not let this game die and and got it working on so meany platforms. im new to playing mods so if there is one i just gotta play let me know!

Micky C is gonna pop up with a long list of great TCs and mods in no time. Heading AMC TC. In the meanwhile I suggest:

WGR2

and

DUKE HARD

This post has been edited by Mike Norvak: 30 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

Hello everybody of the forum. :)
I've been a member for a couple of months now but have never gotten around to post anything; for some reason, now seems like the right time. My first Duke game that I played was Duke Nukem Manhattan Project and I instantly fell in love with the Duke-talk and style. I managed to reach the last level, while managing to find every secret nuclear sign things to unlock a special gun on my next play-through, but then the worst thing happened. My computer went into a deep crash and I lost all of my saved games. I have not gone back to play DNMP since.
After that, I got a PC Gamer magazine the featured a segment called "Re-install." The purpose of the section was to tell readers what old games they should get -or if they already have them- and install them. The issue I got featured Duke Nukem 3D and it gave a two page overview of the game. Soon, I was set to look for and buy Duke Nukem 3D -particularly on Ebay. Since I'm a cheapskate when it comes to buying games, I lost all of the auctions I would bid on for DN. Finally I got a break -a huge break to be exact- and I found Duke Nukem Atomic Edition, box included, for ten dollars at a thrift store (point is, go to thrift stores and look for some old games ;)). I then got Eduke32, played it, and loved it. It has become one of my all-time favorite games. Duke just kicks so much ass!
Now I have come here in hopes of learning how to make my own Duke maps and mods. I hope to eventually be able to make my own game, like many people have done using the Doom Engine, and go from there (not that I'm going to sell it or anything).

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I hope to be part of this community.

-Nuclear

This post has been edited by NuclearWastE3: 08 September 2014 - 08:33 PM

User is offline   LkMax 

Welcome, fellow DNMP fan! It was also the first Duke game I played before knowing about the amazing DN3D.
Also, a welcome retroactively to everyone before and after this post. :)

User is offline   Fast Alpha 

Name: John
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: can't remember
Vehicle: Starship
Favorite Video Game(s): Doom, Street Fighter,
Favorite Movie(s): Indiana jones, Terminator all, Avengers, Batman 1989, Lethal Weapon 3
Favorite Author(s): Any
Favorite Book(s): Lord of the Rings,
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Rock, Hip hop, Soul.
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Beatles, Red hot chili peppers
Favorite Song(s): Anything good
Favorite TV Shows(s): Simpsons, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf,
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Color: Blue

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Don't agree on the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

Name: Ali
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: University of Aalborg
XBOX Live Gamertag:
Favorite Video Game(s): Counter-Strike, Duke Nukem 3D, Diablo II
Favorite Movie(s): Star Wars Trilogy
Favorite Author(s): George Orwell
Favorite Song(s): My Way - Frank Sinatra
Favorite TV Shows(s): Arrow, The Walking Dead and Falling Skies
Favorite Animal: Cat.
Favorite Colour: Red or Blue
Favorite sport: Football or soccer as you call it and parachuting

User is offline   Lambdaism 

Hi there, I'm Lambdaism. I'm still the one of a fanboys who Just love old games like Jet Set Radio(and Future, too.), Metal Slug Series(how simple gameplay and nice designed vehicle). of course, I love old FPS games too. but I don't get any interest on Strife, Half life series, even Halo series.

Watches TV show? - usually, I don't watch TV show so much. since I've spent all time with my PC, I never got familiar with TV shows. but sometimes I watch some anime when I get free time.

Favorite musics? - anything but classic music and dubstep. most favorite is Video game's OST and MIDI sheets.

Any Interesting? - replace my custom music instead of any video game's musics. for example, I recently made a personal music pack for Duke Nukem 3D on Eduke32. annnd yes. Geeky thing. finding beta version of game, running x86 applications on other platform, modify consoles, waiting romero to play... or other else!

Got any consoles? whoops. I have only two consoles. PC and Original XBOX. it was really lucky for me to got the original xbox because I was really wanted to play JSRF.

What you wanna do in future? seriously, I wanna remake classic games such as Heretic, Blood, Metal Slug(Hell yes, the triple diffused IPs!). and make a new sequel of Jet Set Radio Series since It was really impressive for me.

This post has been edited by Lambdaism: 27 April 2015 - 11:59 PM

User is offline   Evilman 

Hmm... I should have posted here weeks ago i guess. I used to have an account here, but either it has been deleted or i don't remember my logs. I'm reading Duke4.net since years but never really took part in discussions here anyway :lol:

Well, let's get straight to the point, hello everyone, hail duke nukem, hail to the king and bla²...

Otherwise, well, i'm french, i'm mostly interested by old-school videogames, not only FPS (3D Realms / Id Software classics being among my favorite games ever of course, but i'm not limited to these !).

I grew up with consoles, but i'm now only a PC player, as i don't see any interest with Sony / Microsoft hardware anymore since the last generation, most games are also available on PC and online functions... Well, fuck that, i already have a computer for online gaming, consoles are not supposed to imitate computers as it is absolutely vain for obvious reasons, but should instead try to offer a different experience, like couch multiplayer for example... But there's not anymore, or at least not enough, games able to do that imo, it's just online-online-online... A computer can do that better, plain simple. I'm still looking about Nintendo exclusives however.

Otherwise, i'm a music lover, and a dedicated Metalpunx. Hail ! Only true metal here, Bathory, Bolt Thrower, Sodom, Deströyer 666, Slaughter (Can), Coroner... and many more. Punk side, i really like the swedish D-beat scene, and old-school japanese one, especially G.I.S.M. for their unique blend of Hardcore Punk and Heavy Metal.

Oh and i'm a B-Movie and exploitation films expert too, that's important. Really.

Hmm, can't say much more for now. Oh yes, sorry about english mistakes and all, i'm not absolutely bilingual ;)

Some links for those who are interested.

Last.FM / Rate your music / Steam

Feel free to add me on any of those of course.

:D

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Hi i'm just another Duke fan I didn't know I was choosing my profile name when I typed DNukem thought it was going to be a username or something. Would like to know if I could change my profile name somehow but don't see the option but it's not a huge deal really. Cool site my friend showed me this from steam say it had a pretty active community.

This post has been edited by DNukem: 20 January 2015 - 11:25 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostDNukem, on 20 January 2015 - 11:24 AM, said:

Would like to know if I could change my profile name somehow but don't see the option but it's not a huge deal really.

Once you hit 50 posts you'll get an option in your member settings to change your display name.

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Thank you for response and info i'm sure I can work up 50 posts :lol:

User is offline   Axel Wers 

Hello, I am an old player who started play Duke Nukem 3D sometimes in middle 90's when this game was introduced. Now I try some level and episodes editing so maybe here I find some help.

User is offline   xenoxols 

Hello, I am xenoxols. I am a member of the ZDoom community, and I make mods for it.(Please don't hate me) I have been lurking around here for a while, and I love Duke! This is what I am currently working on: Yes it is a Duke Nukem mod for strife

User is offline   Fulsy 

I'm Fulsy.

I made some Duke maps on AMC back in 2006. I was known as Orna Fulsamee then.

I dabble with C++, and map editors for a whole slew of games. I've made maps for Unreal, Killing floor, Halo: CE, and Half-Life 2. I've released jack shit, aside from one multiplayer level for Halo. Maybe I'll tackle a Duke map once my current project gets out there.

I'd share what I'm working on, but I've developed a rule where I don't show anything until it's almost done. Helps to keep me motivated.

Why I registered: Literally only to keep up with the Alpha/Beta content. The wait is painful, but I understand how slow some shit can be when it's a solo (or even duo) effort. Again, maybe I'll try my hand at Duke mapping again. It's been a good while since I've attempted a serious project on Mapster32.

Hello, I'm Cosmo.

I've been floating around the forum for years but never had real cause to post anything until very recently. I'm currently working on a hobby project called BuildSharp which, at the moment, is able to open Build game files and is working towards making Blood playable outside of DosBox using scripting you allow for building own games and modding (in theory). Sadly, my development time has been affected by my situation at home... But, I still post updates from time to time when there is an interesting development.

Outside of that, I love gaming, streaming my gaming, programming, and my wife and kids. Not much time for anything else... Oh and sleep, I love sleep!

User is online   Lunick 

I'm always interested in hearing more about BuildSharp :)

User is offline   juvenite 

Well, hello there, I'm Meaningless Wounds.
I'm starting to make maps recently...
Actually, restarting, I made a few squared ones when I was a kid, they were really simple but I had fun with them.
I compose musics too, and draw sometimes.
I'm a skeptical, sentimental introvert who has social anxiety too. I also hate futility in most times.
Musical Genres: I don't really care about genres itself, the only thing I want from music is it to be meaningful to me.
Games: I love Action and Horror games with extreme violence (
blood and guts enchant me), nonsense, metaphores, symbolism, basically any kind of mistery. I actually like games with retro graphics, like NFS2 (those boxy cars, I find them so beatiful, I don't know why) and Duke Nukem ( that's why I'm here, duh.)
Movies: I don't have any real preference, but I really like Matrix (no, it's not the only movie I've ever watched)
Books: I don't read much, but I want to, though.

That's it ^^

This post has been edited by Meaningless Wounds: 16 April 2016 - 07:26 PM

User is offline   The Special 

• Robman 2: Electric Boogaloo

Greetings!

My name is Psy and I've been a fan of the Build games for a long time.
Visited this forum as a guest for a few months and decided to register.

Interesting community you have here and many cool projects!

Keep up the good work everybody :dukeaffirmative:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Whats up, Radar?

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I'm Micky C, also known as the Big Cheese.

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

I'm Balls Of Steel Forever...
Name: Balls Of Steel Forever

Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Can't remember

Vehicle: One that works.

Favorite Video Game(s):
Twisted Metal Black
Duke Nukem 3D
Fez
Hotline Miami 1 and 2

Favorite Movie:
Birdman

Favorite Author:
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Favorite Book:
Crime and Punishment

Favorite Musical Genre:
There are only two types of music, good and bad.
I listen to good music.

Favorite Musical Artist:
Good musical artists

Favorite Song:
Good songs

Favorite TV Shows(s):
MacGyver
Stargate Sg-1

Favorite Animal:
Human

Favorite Colour:
Black

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Name: Robert

Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Attorney

Vehicle: Ford Sedan

Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3D, GTA, Hitman, Halo, Alpha Centauri

Favorite Movie: Terminator 2, Forrest Gump

Favorite Author: JK Rowling

Favorite Book: Harry Potter

Favorite Musical Genre: Everything.

Favorite TV Shows(s): South Park, Futurama, Breaking Bad, King of the Hill

Favorite Animal: Horse

Favorite Color: Blue

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options