• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introduce Yourself!  "Get to know your fellow forumers!"

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

View PostLorelei, on 30 September 2011 - 03:25 PM, said:

I also play piano, theremin and write a radio drama series.

Do you really play a theremin? Do you have one just for you? :( wow, I really love all those jewells like theremin, Martenot waves and so...

User is offline   Lorelei 

View PostNorvak, on 09 October 2011 - 07:03 PM, said:

Do you really play a theremin? Do you have one just for you? :( wow, I really love all those jewells like theremin, Martenot waves and so...

Yeah, I have my own, a Moog Etherwave. It's great fun. If I get bored of playing tunes, I tinker with sound FX. Not many instruments used in classical music can do that.

User is offline   SgtDopey 

Name: Danial
Vehicle: My Legs
Favorite Video Game(s): DooM, Duke3D, Shadow Warrior, Powerslave, Blood, BulletStorm,Farcry 2, Skyrim, Minecraft.
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Heavy Metal
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Disturbed, Slayer,Metallica, Bobby Prince, Lee Jackson,
Favorite Animal: Tiger
Favorite Colour: Blue

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Hello Danial, it's nice to see another Australian here, not that there aren't many Australians already.

• Music Producer

So am I the only Mexican guy? Dios mío!

(Don't know why the video is fliped horizontally)

What the fuck chintrolas mean?:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

El gato en mis pantalones.

User is offline   Bloodshot 

Hey guys, decided to finally register here

Name: Jason
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Just ended 1st semester of college
Vehicle: None yet
XBOX Live Gamertag: None
Favorite Video Game(s): Quake 1, Diablo 1, Doom series, Thief TDP and Thief 2, Hexen 1 and 2 (especially 2), Duke Nukem 3D, Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, Half-Life, Descent series, Crysis 1, Far Cry, Final Fantasy VII, MGS1, Ehrgeiz, Battlefield 2, Unreal & UT99, Starcraft, Battlefield 2142, Portal, Return To Castle Wolfenstein & Wolf3D
Favorite Movie(s): Aliens, Alien, Terminator 1 & 2, Predator, LOTR, Tim burton's Batman.
Favorite Author(s): That guy who wrote the Halls of the Blind poem from Diablo 1.
Favorite Book(s): Good one :unsure:
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Doesn't matter as long as I find it pleasing to listen to, although I should note most rap and techno I've listened to I don't find pleasing xD
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Matt Uelmen, Inon Zur, Alexander Brandon, Lee Jackson, Nobuo Uematsu, Eric Heberling, Kevin Schilder + a lot more
Favorite Song(s): All of the themes from Diablo 1, namely Tristram and the Catacombs theme, Stalker and Waterworld from Duke3D, Barbican from Hexen II OST, and Wastelands from Hexen 1 OST, Duke theme, All of FF7's OST, All of Doom's OST, Shotgun, First light, and Knee Deep, as well as the Reveal Trailer theme from Crysis's OST, Achilles last stand, What is and what should never be, and Ramble on from Zeppelin, Highway to Hell
Favorite TV Shows(s): Lost, Hercules & Xena, Stargate SG1 & Atlantis, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Friends, and Batman the Animated Series
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Colour: Tie between Blue and Green

User is offline   Gambini 

View PostNorvak, on 03 January 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

So am I the only Mexican guy? Dios mío!

It is flipped because otherwise Fox asks youtube to remove it.

User is offline   reflex17 

Hiya all! I'm called reflex17 on mapping forums, and after a unexpected hiatus I'm back into active mapping again, so it's good to be back and what a fine site you've got here. I like the icon for sticky topics lol good times.

Name: Chris
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: currently unemployed
Vehicle: When I have to go far I launch myself with a catapult, so I only ever go to places with a lot of water.
XBOX Live Gamertag: n/a
Favorite Video Game(s): Wolf3d, Spear of Destiny, Blake Stone, Doom series, Heretic, Star wars: Dark Forces, Hexen, Duke3d, MDK, Quake, Quake 2, Hexen 2, Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight, Shogo: Mobile Armor Division, Half-life, Half-life 2, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Dune 2, Warcraft 1&2, Starcraft 1&2, X-COM 1,2 and Apocalypse, Command and Conquer 1&2, Medieval 2: Total War (and also it's mod for Third Age), Space Quest 4, GTA series, Metal Gear Solid series, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Tenchu series, Legend of Zelda series, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Vagrant Story, Final Fantasy Tactics, FF1, FF2(4j), FF7,8,9,10, FF12, FF13, Fallout 1,2,3 and New Vegas, Cave Story, Simcity, Simcity 2000, Populous, Prince of Persia series, Resident Evil series, Final Fight, Street Fighter 2, Rival Schools, Tekken series, Megaman series, Super Metroid, Out of this World, oh yeah I also like TETRIS lol
Favorite Movie(s): AKIRA, The Lord of the Rings, Predator, Dumb&Dumber, The Shining, Interview with a Vampire, Pan's Labyrinth, Watership Down, Willow, Spirited Away, Basquiat, Star Wars, Conan the Barbarian, Saving Private Ryan, Apocalypse Now, Fight Club, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Everything is Illuminated, Run Lola Run, Die Hard series, K-PAX, American Beauty, Pulp Fiction, Kill BIll, The Ring, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Kitano's Zatoichi, Battle Royale, Takeshis', Dazed&Confused, any documentary film.
Favorite Author(s): Steven King, Anne Rice, Richard Adams, H.P Lovecraft, Joseph Campbell, JRR Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien, Douglas Adams
Favorite Book(s): Watership Down, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, Interview with a Vampire, The Stand, The Hero with a Thousand Faces, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Favorite Musical Genre(s): I hate genre titles but I guess techno/rock/electronic/ambient/downtempo/hip-hop/new wave/jazz lol
Favorite Musical Artist(s): The Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Flaming Lips, Tool, Animal Collective, Sigur Ros, Nine Inch Nails, old Marilyn Manson, White Zombie, The Tea Party, Arcade Fire, Kid Koala, Wu-Tang clan, Daft Punk, Phoenix, The Strokes, Beck, Joy Division, Massive Attack, My Bloody Valentine, The Beatles, Gary Wilson
Favorite Song(s): most anything by those bands I listed, I'm probably forgetting a ton anyways.
Favorite TV Shows(s): Iron Chef, Takeshi's Castle (MXC), The SImpsons, Futurama, Ren&Stimpy, Beavis&Butthead, The Nature of Things, Spitting Image, Survivorman, Mantracker, Sailor Moon, Lucky Star, Trigun, Azumanga Daioh, Samurai Pizza Cats, DOG the Bounty Hunter, C.O.P.S, Holmes on Homes, any documentary.
Favorite Animal: Rabbit
Favorite Colour: Puuuuurple

This post has been edited by reflex17: 07 March 2012 - 01:45 PM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Welcome. I'm waiting for your maps. :lol:

Favorite Musical Artist(s): The Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, Boards of Canada, Aphex Twin, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Flaming Lips, Tool, Animal Collective, Sigur Ros, Nine Inch Nails, old Marilyn Manson, White Zombie, The Tea Party, Arcade Fire, Kid Koala, Wu-Tang clan, Daft Punk, Phoenix, The Strokes, Beck, Joy Division, Massive Attack, My Bloody Valentine, The Beatles, Gary Wilson

:) :) :wub:
I really like your taste in music :D

This post has been edited by Mister Sinister: 09 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

• Music Producer

Specially Aphex Twin and Massive attack!

This post has been edited by Norvak: 29 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

User is offline   Darkus 

Hi everybody! It's been long since I'm following this forum but now I decided to register because I have something to contribute myself soon (and also benefit from the wisdom of the developers :) ). So I will come back soon as I have some prepared some samples.

Hint: It's something that nobody could done before and there are many old topics on it...

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostDarkus, on 14 June 2012 - 04:31 AM, said:

Hi everybody! It's been long since I'm following this forum but now I decided to register because I have something to contribute myself soon (and also benefit from the wisdom of the developers :) ). So I will come back soon as I have some prepared some samples.

Hint: It's something that nobody could done before and there are many old topics on it...

Total Meltdown levels to PC thanks

Name: not telling (but I call myself Doomer)
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: not telling
Vehicle: don't have one
XBOX Live Gamertag: what?
Favorite Video Game(s): games by Apogee/3D Realms, id Software games, Duke games, too many to list
Favorite Movie(s): War of the Worlds
Favorite Author(s): don't have favorite authors
Favorite Book(s): The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells, mainly classic novels
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Electronic-metal-rock...
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Hmmm... Slayer
Favorite Song(s): DOOM songs, Duke songs, too many to list
Favorite TV Shows(s): not telling
Favorite Animal: spider

User is offline   Marnetmar 

Hi all, I'm one of those little dirty rotten imbeciles from the Doom community. Beware!

• Honored Donor

We could tell from the fact you didn't follow the regular post format Posted Image

User is offline   Soap DX 

I'm here 'cause I played, Duke 1,2, 3D, mahatten, DNF, and been a fan of the big guy since the beginning.
Hoping to see more good Duke in action again (currently only play DNF)
And figured why not, I'll hang around this forum for a while.

Posted Image
Figured I'd post my sig from another forum ^

Name: Soap P

Favorite Video Game(s): Hitman series, Splinter Cell series
Favorite Book(s): Dune
Favorite Song(s): Band: Rammstein
Favorite TV Shows(s): South Park, ST:DS9, Band of Brothers
Favorite Animal: Pussy
Favorite Colour: Red Wine

This post has been edited by Soap DX: 30 September 2012 - 04:53 PM

Guest_LakiSoft_*

My name is LakiSoft and i am gonna piss on your messages and troll much as i can you fucking RESMI IBNE KALTAK OROSPU gays!

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostLakiSoft, on 28 October 2012 - 07:40 AM, said:

My name is LakiSoft and i am gonna piss on your messages and troll much as i can you fucking RESMI IBNE KALTAK OROSPU gays!

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Cody: 28 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

From the wise words of the late George Carlin:

Now stop trolling the Duke Nukem & Doom communities, ya prick! Do us a favor Lakisoft, GTFO of the Duke4 & DoomWorld forums!!

UPDATE: And GTFO off http://thedoomuniverse.prophpbb.com/ while you're at it!!

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 28 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

User is offline   LkMax 

I... must resist... the urge...

Posted Image

Ok, won't feed the troll from now on.

User is offline   Diaz 

Oh man, I'm so effing bored. Last 30 minutes at work suck.

Name: Roberto
Vehicle: Two legs
XBOX Live Gamertag: RDiaz
Favorite Video Game(s): Blood, No One Lives Forever, Gears of War, Bulletstorm
Favorite Movie(s): Goodfellas
Favorite Author(s): wat
Favorite Book(s): wat
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Classic rock, 90's grunge
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Pearl Jam
Favorite Song(s): too many to list
Favorite TV Shows(s): don't watch TV.
Favorite Animal: Cats
Favorite Colour: Blue

This post has been edited by Diaz: 22 November 2012 - 10:31 AM

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

I've been on the forums for about 3 to 4 years, but I think I should try this out finally..

Name: Tristan "Stan" Hill
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: 11th Gr
Vehicle: Chevy Tahoe '99
XBOX Live Gamertag: natsirT95 (currently not with GOLD)
Favorite Video Game(s): Duke Nukem 3d, Blood, Doom, Wolfenstein 3d, Quake, Powerslave, Shadow Warrior, Mega Man, Contra, Punch Out, Raptor, Heretic, Hexen, Bioshock, Rage, Prey, and much more.
Favorite Movie(s): Action movies, ones with Arnie are the best.
Favorite Author(s): Joe Grant Bell (lol)
Favorite Book(s):
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Heavy Metal, Industrial
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Too many...
Favorite TV Shows(s): South Park
Favorite Color: Black (though it's technically not a color)

Add me on Facebook.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostBloodshot, on 16 January 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Hey guys, decided to finally register here

Name: Jason
Occupation/Grade in School/Year of College: Just ended 1st semester of college
Vehicle: None yet
XBOX Live Gamertag: None
Favorite Video Game(s): Quake 1, Diablo 1, Doom series, Thief TDP and Thief 2, Hexen 1 and 2 (especially 2), Duke Nukem 3D, Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2, Half-Life, Descent series, Crysis 1, Far Cry, Final Fantasy VII, MGS1, Ehrgeiz, Battlefield 2, Unreal & UT99, Starcraft, Battlefield 2142, Portal, Return To Castle Wolfenstein & Wolf3D
Favorite Movie(s): Aliens, Alien, Terminator 1 & 2, Predator, LOTR, Tim burton's Batman.
Favorite Author(s): That guy who wrote the Halls of the Blind poem from Diablo 1.
Favorite Book(s): Good one :P
Favorite Musical Genre(s): Doesn't matter as long as I find it pleasing to listen to, although I should note most rap and techno I've listened to I don't find pleasing xD
Favorite Musical Artist(s): Matt Uelmen, Inon Zur, Alexander Brandon, Lee Jackson, Nobuo Uematsu, Eric Heberling, Kevin Schilder + a lot more
Favorite Song(s): All of the themes from Diablo 1, namely Tristram and the Catacombs theme, Stalker and Waterworld from Duke3D, Barbican from Hexen II OST, and Wastelands from Hexen 1 OST, Duke theme, All of FF7's OST, All of Doom's OST, Shotgun, First light, and Knee Deep, as well as the Reveal Trailer theme from Crysis's OST, Achilles last stand, What is and what should never be, and Ramble on from Zeppelin, Highway to Hell
Favorite TV Shows(s): Lost, Hercules & Xena, Stargate SG1 & Atlantis, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Friends, and Batman the Animated Series
Favorite Colour: Tie between Blue and Green

Damn I wish I noticed this a year ago.

Okay dude...you and me need to grab a few beers. Now.

You had me at Descent. I had an aneurysm when I heard Alexander Brandon's name.

What part of Long Island are you from?

This post has been edited by 486DX2: 08 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

• Honored Donor

Hi everyone, I'm new here, thought I'd post a bit about myself.

Name: Kramer
Favourite video games: Duke Nukem 3D etc..
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Terminator 1 and 2, Die Hard 1, Indianna Jones trilogy, the Matrix, Star Wars 4,5,6 and a few Star Trek movies.
Favourite TV shows: Family Guy, Star Trek TNG and Voyager, Dr Who, Simpsons, Seinfeld, Xena Warrior Princess, Scrubs, probably a few others.

Really excited to be here and meet all the interesting people, except Lunick, that guy is dodgy.

This post has been edited by The Big Cheese: 10 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

User is offline   Gambini 

Welcome aboard! Avoid interacting with this Micky C guy. He´s going to sell you a bag of TROR as soon as you crouch to pick up the soap.

This post has been edited by Gambini: 10 February 2013 - 08:18 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

But wasn't Micky C banned? I couldn't find him in user's list. He had it coming eventually.

User is offline   Hank 

View PostCathy, on 10 February 2013 - 08:21 AM, said:

But wasn't Micky C banned? I couldn't find him in user's list. He had it coming eventually.

I doubt Micky C was banned, only utterly destroyed.

But I like Cathy, sort of a refreshing, sweet soothing change.

• Music Producer

View PostThe Big Cheese, on 10 February 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here, thought I'd post a bit about myself.

Name: Kramer
Favourite video games: Duke Nukem 3D etc..
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Terminator 1 and 2, Die Hard 1, Indianna Jones trilogy, the Matrix, Star Wars 4,5,6 and a few Star Trek movies.
Favourite TV shows: Family Guy, Star Trek TNG and Voyager, Dr Who, Simpsons, Seinfeld, Xena Warrior Princess, Scrubs, probably a few others.

Really excited to be here and meet all the interesting people, except Lunick, that guy is dodgy.

What about reset your rep count, that way you could fake you're a new user :P

Share this topic:

• 17 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options