Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Reload. - Duke4.net Forums

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Reload.  "New sprite replacements for characters/weapons. Contains NSFW images."

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jul 2 2010, 07:48 PM, said:

Sure does.
I have almost finished one.
The Proton Pistol. It will be a handgun that never has to be reloaded. Though energy clips will have to be found of course, it isn't unlimited ammo.

You could ask deeperthought for the dukeplus lazer pistol code, Im sure that would fit nice with it. :)
BTW is there anything you want me to do modeling/zbrush wise?

User is offline   TURBOKID 

View PostNfelli64, on Jul 2 2010, 05:07 PM, said:

You could ask deeperthought for the dukeplus lazer pistol code, Im sure that would fit nice with it. :)
BTW is there anything you want me to do modeling/zbrush wise?

Not sure. Atlas said you have skype. If you pm me your addy we will have a look.

User is offline   SwissCm 

Hello disruptor. Please go away.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 2 2010, 04:39 PM, said:

The swiss cock master attacks my thread? Wow i am surprised. NOT :)
Fuck off cock master :)

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jul 3 2010, 10:51 AM, said:

The swiss cock master attacks my thread? Wow i am surprised. NOT :)
Fuck off cock master :)

zing

Also stop using my fonts in your crappy mod.

This post has been edited by SwissCm: 02 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 2 2010, 06:18 PM, said:

zing

Also stop using my fonts in your crappy mod.

What fucking font's?

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jul 3 2010, 11:27 AM, said:

What fucking font's?

Everything in the HRP apart from the grey one.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 2 2010, 07:03 PM, said:

Everything in the HRP apart from the grey one.

Fine i will do that.
Fucking cunt :)

You can keep them in there if you promise to include the following in the readme or whatever documentation that you provide with your mod:
This awful mod contains fonts from a great guy who I think is fantastic. He goes by the name of SwissCM and he is the coolest dude ever. I wish I could be as awesome as he is.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 2 2010, 07:20 PM, said:

You can keep them in there if you promise to include the following in the readme or whatever documentation that you provide with your mod:
This awful mod contains fonts from a great guy who I think is fantastic. He goes by the name of SwissCM and he is the coolest dude ever. I wish I could be as awesome as he is.

I would rather slit my wrists.

Posted Image

Well I tried to be reasonable but haters gonna hate :)

This post has been edited by SwissCm: 02 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 2 2010, 07:34 PM, said:

Well I tried to be reasonable but haters gonna hate :)

Well this was fun and all but why not actually download the pack and take a look inside?
Maybe you should have watched Nfelli's video? I wonder why in his video the font's are red and in my screens they are black?
Hmmm. Maybe because we haven't included your fucking font's?
Yes this sounds about right. Just fuck off. You have a problem with me, fine i don't really give two shits about you or what you think of me.
Oh and FYI you say about how crap our mod is? Weeell i am sure there will be plenty of people playing it when were through. And we are including our own font's as well because yours are shit.

User is offline   Green 

The Nuke art on the jetpack is stolen.
http://hendricks266.duke4.net/d3dxbla/Duke...s/RAD_00008.png

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

View PostMr. Green, on Jul 2 2010, 10:55 PM, said:

So what if it's stolen? Every duke mod steals from another duke mod or another game. :)

View PostMr. Green, on Jul 2 2010, 07:55 PM, said:

Fine i will model a new fucking nuke. Happy?

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

This thread is quickly turning into constant rounds of flaming. Please keep it to a minimum.

Everyone play nice.

User is offline   Green 

I'm just pointing it out. You don't need to model a new fucking nuke just credit 3D Realms in the documents that go with your mod.

View PostMr. Green, on Jul 2 2010, 08:48 PM, said:

I'm just pointing it out. You don't need to model a new fucking nuke just credit 3D Realms in the documents that go with your mod.

Well they will be credited anyway so that's not an issue.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 2 2010, 05:39 PM, said:

Lol why does he have to go away? You should go away lol all you could make were fonts probably DISRUPTOR is making an awesome mod :)
Btw you fail at life if Faces on your fingers are your friends :)

View PostSchoeteCitie, on Jul 3 2010, 07:33 PM, said:

Lol why does he have to go away? You should go away lol all you could make were fonts probably DISRUPTOR is making an awesome mod :)
Btw you fail at life if Faces on your fingers are your friends :)

A mod consisting of awkward Poser models and untextured 3D models converted into 2D sprites is so far from awesome there is a possibility it could trigger the universe into collapsing into a singularity of terrible.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 3 2010, 01:48 AM, said:

A mod consisting of awkward Poser models and untextured 3D models converted into 2D sprites is so far from awesome there is a possibility it could trigger the universe into collapsing into a singularity of terrible.

Lol Sure read the first post he's REMAKING the sprites in HD aka High Definition.
Never said they were gonna be 3d models

View PostSchoeteCitie, on Jul 3 2010, 08:29 PM, said:

Lol Sure read the first post he's REMAKING the sprites in HD aka High Definition.
Never said they were gonna be 3d models

I never said I cared that they were 3D models. If they were 3D models they would be just as bad.

It's a gigantic waste of time, though luckily it's DISRUPTOR's time so he can go hog wild for all I care.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 3 2010, 02:44 AM, said:

I never said I cared that they were 3D models. If they were 3D models they would be just as bad.

It's a gigantic waste of time, though luckily it's DISRUPTOR's time so he can go hog wild for all I care.

Waste of time in your eyes, But i like the mod and other people do too :)

View PostSchoeteCitie, on Jul 3 2010, 09:15 PM, said:

Waste of time in your eyes, But i like the mod and other people do too :)

So what exactly is the appeal of this? The Polymer HRP has 3D models and textures that look substantially better in every aspect. The strippers need some work but at least they aren't poser models.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

But Poser was so cool back in high school!

User is offline   Spiker 

SwissCM is on a troll-spree. No need to reply to his arguments. It doesn't matter if this mod is good or bad, DISRUPTOR has a right to do it his way.

Also sometimes I have a feeling that some of you guys are taking some posts too serious :)

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 3 2010, 04:21 AM, said:

So what exactly is the appeal of this? The Polymer HRP has 3D models and textures that look substantially better in every aspect. The strippers need some work but at least they aren't poser models.

Maybe not everyone want's 3D models? Ever think of that?
The HRP is bullshit. It is not a HRP at all. If anything it is a "High res textures and 3d models pack"
This is the REAL HRP. And also unless the HRP models are going to be redone to not look like Cartoon crap from serious sam then it's better without it. Besides i know plenty of people that will not use the HRP. Some people like an update and a fresh look, not a complete overhaul.

View PostTX, on Jul 3 2010, 04:46 AM, said:

But Poser was so cool back in high school!

Yeah real fucking funny. :)

View PostSpiker, on Jul 3 2010, 04:51 AM, said:

It doesn't matter if this mod is good or bad, DISRUPTOR has a right to do it his way.

Thanks Spiker.

This post has been edited by DISRUPTOR: 03 July 2010 - 05:01 AM

User is offline   lawl 

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jul 3 2010, 04:59 AM, said:

The HRP is bullshit. It is not a HRP at all. If anything it is a "High res textures and 3d models pack"
This is the REAL HRP. And also unless the HRP models are going to be redone to not look like Cartoon crap from serious sam then it's better without it. Besides i know plenty of people that will not use the HRP. Some people like an update and a fresh look, not a complete overhaul.

Yeah real fucking funny. :)

Thanks Spiker.

Hey, Disruptor. =)

Add me pls, @ skype, i have sent you a mail ..

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Jul 3 2010, 10:59 PM, said:

Then just convert the models to sprites.

So it isn't "HRP", it's a "High Res textures and 3d models Pack"

High Res textures and 3d models Pack

You are one of the dumbest people I've ever met who is able to operate a computer.

View PostSwissCm, on Jul 3 2010, 06:25 AM, said:

Then just convert the models to sprites.

So it isn't "HRP", it's a "High Res textures and 3d models Pack"

High Res textures and 3d models Pack

You are one of the dumbest people I've ever met who is able to operate a computer.

High Resolution PHAIL Imo

Share this topic:

• 8 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options