Duke4.net Forums: I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic  "This is going nowhere fast!"

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Yessir, posting on the internet certainly is bawlsy business.

User is offline   3dwizard 

View Postcrunchysuperman, on Feb 2 2010, 03:46 AM, said:

Yessir, posting on the internet certainly is bawlsy business.

Shut up dude, I am getting fans let me enjoy the moment!
Thank you G3n7r0 I would love to give you my business card but unfortunately I'm on the internet right now and I can't ;)
Anyway seriously now, it was nothing, I am just a natural born hero :P

Really dude all I ever did was to repost some video link from one site to the other. And thanks to the mod that removed my links here I went ballistic and contacted all news sites about that video haha. And after hearing what George does I just did it with even more pleasure just to piss his fat ass off!

Thanks go out to the guy that first leaked it(have fun in jail) and to George Broussard's parents that made him so stupid to get his stuff so screwed up that it got to a circus level. I am actually beginning to get more entertained by this whole DNF court, leaks situation than I would by actually playing the game. Let's face it people, what other fps game gave us 12 full years of entertainment, hopes, laughs and in the end a reason to join forums and have a nice cyberhangout and most importantly make fun of a fat bastard http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
I am at a point where I am beginning to enjoy all these delays without a clear cancellation of the project. It's just so much fun to speculate for years and years and constantly feel like it might get released in a few weeks. The hype this game has generated and still does is so huge that it has become a daily drug. Imagine how disappointing it will be after the game actually gets released. We play it for a few days and then we lose all this fun of speculating and hyping and laughing at fat bastards that play poker and loose 12 million in one game title.
I think all that has happened in the last 12 years is actually a real life rts game where we all got to experience 3dr's failure in a contained atmosphere and learn HOW not to fuck up if we ever get in George's position!I think thsi whole situation can be named "DukeNukem: Divide and get Conquered"

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 02 February 2010 - 03:11 AM

User is online   X-Vector 

View Postangelo86, on Feb 1 2010, 07:48 PM, said:

And this is not illegal?
http://www.duke4.net/page.php?86

;)

So how about it Yatta, what's the difference between this and that?

BTW, it would be nice if some of the people around here could keep the childish insults and personal attacks inside their heads.
They're an embarassment to this website and the Duke community in general.

User is offline   ashura252 

I'm gonna assume George doesnt want THIS leaked cause It may be footage from a old, or slightly old build?
It may be better, even now.
That AND the law suit ;)

User is online   X-Vector 

Those arguments apply to the other leaked footage as well.

3dwizard = big toilet

User is offline   SBG 

View PostG3n7r0, on Feb 2 2010, 05:33 AM, said:

It is interesting to note how most of the people here hold in high regards a character with balls of steel (albeit an imaginary video game character) and when someone with a genuine pair strolls in here, he gets bashed, ignored, trolled upon and almost none of his (mostly legitimate) questions answered.

Kudos for the bravery, 3dwizard.

We're not denying anyone's amount of balls - or lack thereof; we're stating that it's cock-suckery to leak stuff during a court case. And as for the bashing, ignoring, trolling, and not answering of questions: we've stated why there's not to be leaks, and he's doing quite a bit of trolling, if you actually read the thread.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Going out of your way to "screw over" someone you don't know but secretly worship/hate because they failed to produce a video game you aren't even old enough to remember the prequel to is trolling. Just saying...

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 02 February 2010 - 11:24 AM

User is offline   SBG 

View PostMr.Flibble, on Feb 2 2010, 10:25 AM, said:

Going out of your way to "screw over" someone you don't know but secretly worship/hate because they failed to produce a video game you aren't even old enough to remember the sequel to is trolling. Just saying...

prequel*

View PostMr.Flibble, on Feb 2 2010, 07:25 AM, said:

Going out of your way to "screw over" someone you don't know but secretly worship/hate because they failed to produce a video game you aren't even old enough to remember the sequel to is trolling. Just saying...

Agreed.
But if that was directed at me, then you should know I do remember the prequel.
I am 23 and I was around back then I was 9 when the game came out and I was already gaming at that age. I started playing at the age of 5 when my dad introduced me directly to commander keen and doom. I am an old school gamer by all means. I had lots of fun with duke 3d mp and quake 1 mp back then. Not only that I remember Duke 3d I even remember waiting for it to come out because I liked the pc gamer pics I fist saw of it.
Don't judge me by my childish internet side, I am actually quite capable of being serious. And yes I did troll a bit to piss off some people that I know are against what I did.
I think this topic has had it's share of glory as far as I am concerned. My main idea here was to have some fun because I was bored at work yesterday and I kind of managed to stir off the stuff in a constructive direction even though I mixed serious questions with protester trolling.
Pretty much Sinisterambo bought into the trolling side the most, that's why he hates me after I sent him to fuck off.
I think this topic can be safely locked now, if I managed to piss off some 3drealms incompetent lead then my purpose was achieved in full, if not then at least I had some fun reading this topic and the reactions from all of you ppl.
Sry if my english is crooked but I'm from Romania and english is not my first language by any means.
Cheers!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 02 February 2010 - 08:49 AM

User is offline   Jinroh 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 3 2010, 12:46 AM, said:

My main idea here was to have some fun because I was bored at work yesterday and I kind of managed to stir off the stuff in a constructive direction even though I mixed serious questions with protester trolling.

Ok, but is trolling really constructive? Couldn't you be doing something work constructive, like getting ahead on those TPS reports? Getting in line for that next promotion? Career advancement. ^^

'3dwizard' said:

if I managed to piss off some 3drealms incompetent lead then my purpose was achieved in full, if not then at least I had some fun reading this topic and the reactions from all of you ppl.

George isn't an incompetent lead, he's just a perfectionist and has a different way of thinking than most people. Just you wait. ;) Yes he may be all burgers and poker on the outside but delve into the depth of his mind. hehe.

Sorry I know I shouldn't respond to these, but I had to speak up for George's good name.

ashura, btw, love your pikachu suit Gir! hehe. :P

This post has been edited by Jinroh: 02 February 2010 - 09:26 AM

http://forums.3dreal...ead.php?t=37105
Seems George has finally waved the white flag in this matter and I believe he is pissed off as hell.
He stopped removing this video from the 3drealms forums, so this means that with my help or not this video has become 100% public material no matter whether he likes it or not haha.

George Broussard, on Yesterday, 11:54 PM, said:

Not official and not legit. You can probably blame core fans here for grabbing the leaked footage and passing it around between themselves and making little fan videos and at some point, the footage gets far enough from the source that it leaks.

What's particularly a shame about this is it's attempt to look like a "real" trailer with company logos and such.Anyone know who made this video? Are they on these forums?

That Nfelli64 guy that leaked this in the first place is in for a world of hurt now if George will get his address, since a member called helious from 3dr forums already ratted him out haha. If I read that he got sued by George for leaking private property, it will definitely make my day!

So Nfelli64 what do you have to say in your defense? I think you should start exercising how to pick up the soap with your mind because very soon you might actually get the chance to meet up Duke's Biker mates at the showers and they actually be willing to offer you an autograph free of charge ;)

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 02 February 2010 - 09:58 AM

The funny thing is he said he was gonna remove the video and he never did.

ALL OVER THE NET NOW SO TOO LATE!

Edit: well his video is removed now.

This post has been edited by William Gee: 02 February 2010 - 10:00 AM

View PostWilliam Gee, on Feb 2 2010, 09:52 AM, said:

Edit: well his video is removed now.

Yeah but too bad that even the ethiopians saw it by now...

User is offline   SBG 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 2 2010, 12:35 PM, said:

[url="http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showthread.php?t=37105" ]
That Nfelli64 guy that leaked this in the first place is in for a world of hurt now if George will get his address, since a member called helious from 3dr forums already ratted him out haha. If I read that he got sued by George for leaking private property, it will definitely make my day!

You can't just blame him. You also leaked it and sent it around yourself; it wasn't just him. You contributed to the problem yourself.

And by the way: You're 23, act like it.

View PostSBG, on Feb 2 2010, 11:02 AM, said:

You can't just blame him. You also leaked it and sent it around yourself; it wasn't just him. You contributed to the problem yourself.

And by the way: You're 23, act like it.

And how do you propose I should act? Should I be all serious about nonsense like this and put a grin on my face or what?
You seem to take internet and forums a bit too seriously. Lighten up and try to have more fun from this.
A few years from now you might look back at all this stuff and laugh at how pathetic and childish all of this subject is.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Wow, this guy's a douche.

• I have the power!

A few years from now some people here may wake up with strong arms wrapped around them in a small cell. ;)

I really should stop reading this section of the forum...but it is like a train wreck, you can't look away but you want to.

User is offline   zakath 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 2 2010, 11:21 AM, said:

And how do you propose I should act? Should I be all serious about nonsense like this and put a grin on my face or what?
You seem to take internet and forums a bit too seriously. Lighten up and try to have more fun from this.
A few years from now you might look back at all this stuff and laugh at how pathetic and childish all of this subject is.

Dear mr,

I couldn't agree more. Now go read your message post history and think hard whether you've lived according to this.

• I have the power!

Hitler

View Postzakath, on Feb 2 2010, 11:47 AM, said:

Dear mr,

I couldn't agree more. Now go read your message post history and think hard whether you've lived according to this.

No, if you read my previous post, you will see that in my previous posts I was pretending to be serious to get some lulz at work...

User is offline   SBG 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 2 2010, 02:53 PM, said:

No, if you read my previous post, you will see that in my previous posts I was pretending to be serious to get some lulz at work...

Nobody's laughing.

View PostSBG, on Feb 2 2010, 12:59 PM, said:

Nobody's laughing.

What ever, this is my last post in this topic since I can't sustain such high amounts of seriosity on the internets and I might just end up with a creased forehead...

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 02 February 2010 - 12:16 PM

• I have the power!

Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 02 February 2010 - 12:28 PM

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

I might just end up with a creased forehead...

Ahum.. *giggle*

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Why is Nfelli64 taking all the heat when NukemDave did the part with adding in them Logo's at the start to make it look like an official trailer, which caused the most problems. ;)

To be honest, I think ND did the whole thing and sent it to NFellie64 to post, but thats just IMO and due to the fact that the first original video thanked ND in the description.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 02 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 2 2010, 07:09 PM, said:

Why is Nfelli64 taking all the heat when NukemDave did the part with adding in them Logo's at the start to make it look like an official trailer, which caused the most problems. ;)

To be honest, I think ND did the whole thing and sent it to NFellie64 to post, but thats just IMO and due to the fact that the first original video thanked ND in the description.

Not true. I did not contribute to this video. The only part that relates me to this video is the logos, which I never intended for them to be associated with any gameplay footage. The "logos scene" was something I put together to stand alone without any gameplay footage and I did not, repeat, did not intend for it to be mixed with any footage. However, Nfelli64 decided to use the logos in his video. I really didn't even know he was going to include gameplay footage in this video.

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 02 February 2010 - 03:56 PM

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Feb 3 2010, 12:53 PM, said:

I really didn't even know he was going to include gameplay footage in this video.

I would hope that is true, but even uploading the logo's like that as themselves is just asking for trouble.

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 2 2010, 07:02 PM, said:

I would hope that is true, but even uploading the logo's like that as themselves is just asking for trouble.

he is.
anyways, george has emailed me about the youtube video leak. He didnt say what I would have expected him to so but he seemed quit calm about it. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/wink.gif
BUT HE DOES WANT IT REMOVED! HE DOES WANT IT REMOVED! ;) I DON'T WANNA REPEAT THAT AGAIN!
Attached Image: George_3Dr.png

Anyways about what the commander said, again he is telling the truth. But I did show him before i posted it http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/wink.gif
and a nice little sorry to YATTA and all those othe people who may have gotten tons of emails about my video, sorry... :P

its not your video

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options