Duke4.net Forums: I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic  "This is going nowhere fast!"

User is offline   Sangman 

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye..

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostNfelli64, on Feb 2 2010, 08:32 PM, said:

he is.
anyways, george has emailed me about the youtube video leak. He didnt say what I would have expected him to so but he seemed quit calm about it. ;)
BUT HE DOES WANT IT REMOVED! HE DOES WANT IT REMOVED! :P I DON'T WANNA REPEAT THAT AGAIN!
Attachment George_3Dr.png

Thank goodness!

Well, I'm going to try persuade as many people as I can to remove it from YouTube. Some of the videos have been deleted there and I haven't seen anymore uploaded. One of them, however, was deleted by YouTube due to a copyright claim by 3D Realms Entertainment. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.c...ZROiGl1c&fmt=18

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostX-Vector, on Feb 2 2010, 03:32 AM, said:

So how about it Yatta, what's the difference between this and that?

This leak is considered more substantial than previous ones, and has come at a time when the lawsuit has matured and may be at a critical point for 3D Realms not to want to see new videos hanging around. That's just my guess, but a few screenshots (some of which Scott deliberately posted on Facebook himself) are nothing next to this.

User is offline   Stabs 

I was thinkin the other day, they want it pulled is because of the xbox button controls that pop up because its common practice to port unfinished games ;)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

No, I'm pretty sure they want them pulled because of the logos all over it at the start, hence why this ones been pulled but the lolwut ones are still there.

And seems that 3DR could easily removed them because they could have claimed the copyright stuff on them.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

After reading this thread and losing some brain cells along the way, i have realized that anything that relates to Duke Nukem forever and leaked material is a magnet for dumb asses. That being said i would like to know WTF is wrong with some of you people???

P.S. this doesn't apply to every one.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

^on a related note, I skimmed through some of the discussion on 3DR...the ones that didn't get nuked are almost worse than this one.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

Nfelli, you still have 2 more videos which contains unofficial media. George asked you to remove all unofficial and unreleased DNF videos you have on YouTube and elsewhere. I know, it sucks to delete a video. I deleted some of mine a while back to be safe. I had a couple more still up and I even deleted those a couple of hours ago. Anyway, you should respect his request because he could have "thrown the book at you" if he wanted to, including me possibly. But, he was kind enough not to take it any further.

User is offline   ashura252 

View PostX-Vector, on Feb 2 2010, 11:26 PM, said:

Those arguments apply to the other leaked footage as well.

But this footage looks kinda older compared to some of the other stuff...
Good point tho ;)

User is offline   Stabs 

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 2 2010, 07:17 PM, said:

No, I'm pretty sure they want them pulled because of the logos all over it at the start, hence why this ones been pulled but the lolwut ones are still there.

And seems that 3DR could easily removed them because they could have claimed the copyright stuff on them.

still the question remains, why port an unfinished game?

I am generally of the assumption you would have to complete it before you port it

User is offline   3dwizard 

The videos are removed? Aww that's just not right, now we can't have this happen can we?
I will just have to upload them back again. And this time I will email the video to Take Two just to be sure it becomes public.
If you care about ever seeing a proper Duke Nukem 3d sequel and not that pos that you can see in the leaked trailers you will understand that I can't allow 3drealms to win this trial and I will do anything I can to harm George Broussard.
Don't worry I won't post the new links to this video on this forum so I don't get against your rules. I will keep you posted with what I have done to boycott 3drealms!
Going to come back soon with details from the email I will send to Take Two prompting their lawyers about what a certain George Borussard is trying to hide from the internet! ;)

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:28 AM

User is offline   ashura252 

Dude, just leave it.
you realise you're potentially stopping things from getting done on the game, etc by doing this.

Why don't you just stop, most people have seen it that are interested anyway.

It has nothing to do with George hiding something, his instructions are in the best interest of DNF.

View Postashura252, on Feb 3 2010, 03:59 AM, said:

Dude, just leave it.
you realise you're potentially stopping things from getting done on the game, etc by doing this

Yes I do realize that and that is exactly why I have emailed the take two support and I have also contacted Strauss Zelnick (the executive chairman or Take-Two) about this and how it might help Take Two's cause in this trial.
I informed him that 3drealms is trying to hide that video and I have sent him a copy of it and a copy of the 3drealms topic where George Broussard has been talking about the video. I am expecting a reply from him now any time now. He is smart enough to give it to his lawyers I know that for sure.
The only hope of ever seeing a DNF game is if take two does it. Right now I am trying to influence the trial as much as I can and hope and pray 3d Realms will finally get defeated in this! I have emailed him every single piece of leaked information since this thing has started last year, it's not the first time I did this, I just didn't post about it on this forum...
He really does talk to his laywers and he really is interested in this matter!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:32 AM

User is offline   Bbass 

View Postashura252, on Feb 3 2010, 03:59 AM, said:

Dude, just leave it.
you realise you're potentially stopping things from getting done on the game, etc by doing this.

Why don't you just stop, most people have seen it that are interested anyway.

It has nothing to do with George hiding something, his instructions are in the best interest of DNF.

I would suggest the instructions are more likely to be in the best interest of 3DR, GB, SM rather than the product.

Personal attacks serve no real purpose though.

Sent another email now to the usa support site of Take-Two! In the mean time the video is being uploaded to Vodpod.com Youtube.com, Vimeo.com and Rutube.ru! I am also hosting it on a server from a russian site I have access to! Goerge can't afford to screw around with all those sites. ;)

This is the email I have sent to Take Two!

"If this message can get somehow to the lawyers helping Take Two in the Duke Nukem forever related trial I think it might be of help!

George Broussard, the 3d Realms co-owner is desperately trying to keep a leaked Duke Nukem Forever video from the internet so that he does not get into problems at the ongoing trial between Take Two and 3d realms about the duke nukem forever game.
The lawyers that are dealing with this trial might help Take Two's cause if they learned about this video videolink censored for duke4.net that has leaked on the internet from a 3d realms developer and has been continuously taken down at the request of 3d Realms and George Broussard! I have been able to download it from youtube and now I constantly re upload it in order to keep it a public video!
I have also emailed this video to Mr. Strauss Zelnick which has thanked me for my interest in helping Take Two!

If it is needed I can attach that video to a future mail as proof in case it gets taken down again from youtube!
It is a video where Take Two, Gearbox and 3d Realms are seen to be credited for the Duke Nukem Forever title, there is also gameplay shown with a music background!
George Broussard has commented about that video on the 3d Realms official forums and he has said this " Not official and not legit. You can probably blame core fans here for grabbing the leaked footage and passing it around between themselves and making little fan videos and at some point, the footage gets far enough from the source that it leaks.

What's particularly a shame about this is it's attempt to look like a "real" trailer with company logos and such. Anyone know who made this video? Are they on these forums"
This is the link to his post http://forums.3drealms.com/vb/showpost.php...mp;postcount=11 everything is verifiable!

If I can help with anything else and give any other details to help I will be more than happy to help Take Two!
I really hope you win the the trial!
Best of luck!"

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:33 AM

lol, you must be thinking they are going to give you a free game or something like that don't you?

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 3 2010, 04:43 AM, said:

lol, you must be thinking they are going to give you a free game or something like that don't you?

No, I really want to see this get even bigger than it is now! ;) If I could see George pissed off even more I will orgasm all over the place :P
I am one of his most avid haters! I also truly believe that no matter how much Take Two looks like a big army against a small team of dedicated Duke Nukem lovers like 3D Realms, Take Two is the only hope for DNF. Did you even see what 3dr managed to develop in 12 years? Did you see what piece of crap they were working at? Not only that their game was complete crap but they weren't even able to deliver on that pos game. That is definitely NOT what I want to play if it ever comes out IF IT EVER DOES! My only hope to play a decent sequel is to get a new team to remake the whole game and do it in 1 or 2 years without a retarded perfectionist in the team that never does anything in the end after 12 years.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:37 AM

User is offline   Bbass 

^^

I'm not sure how any of this helps this situation but I can certainly see how it can make things worse.

If it's unfinished and handed to T2 then it's likely to be a very different beast without the creative element that made the first game such a success.

You may get your game but you may not like it.

View PostBbass, on Feb 3 2010, 04:50 AM, said:

^^

I'm not sure how any of this helps this situation but I can certainly see how it can make things worse.

If it's unfinished and handed to T2 then it's likely to be a very different beast without the creative element that made the first game such a success.

You may get your game but you may not like it.

Lots say George Brussard is a perfectionist. Is he really a perfectionist? From what I have seen in all the leaked and official media, DNF makes Geroge Broussard look like a perfRECTionist! The whole game looks like utter crap!
Posted Image
It's not just the textures that look like regurgitated diarrhea , the whole game has a toy aspect to it.
Did you see duke's car or the whole ambient of the game? It looks like a kids game made on unreal engine 3. Even serious sam HD looks less toish and has better graphics than what I can see in DNF media. Please stop with the excuses that it was work in progress. A game can't look completely different in beta from what it will look in it's gold version! That is a fact! If that is what it looked like in beta then I don't care to see how it turned out next!
It is very clear to me at this stage, that the whole game was a joke that would have never managed to step in Duke 3d's trail even from 1000 miles away! Take a good look at all the media that was leaked since last year and you will come to the same conclusion. NiCE cinematics - Poor graphics - cliche gameplay. That western map looks like complete crap and not only it looks like crap but it doesn't feel like a duke nukem level at all.
When I first saw that map in the screenshots I thought what the hell that is not Duke Nukem, that's Call of freakin Juarez!

Take a good look at it, this is official media!
Posted Image
It is exactly what can be seen in their leaks, same gun same ugly shaders and textures.
Seriously did you even see the golden pistol? It looks like it's from a 1990 game, it's so low poly and so lifeless. Compare it with the cool kick ass looking pistol from Duke 3d and you will realize very fast how the DNF one is a big pos!
I really don't want this game to be what I waited for so much. It's beyond disappointing and the only hope to see something better is if this get scrapped and a remake is done by a Take Two dev team. Creativity or not, another team can't screw this game more than it already is. Just look at those official media pictures and ask yourself if Take Two can make the game worse than it looks there!

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:17 AM

User is offline   zakath 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 2 2010, 12:11 PM, said:

What ever, this is my last post in this topic since I can't sustain such high amounts of seriosity on the internets and I might just end up with a creased forehead...

from last page

*ehm*

dude, you're like a monkey in a cage. Everyone's interested because every time we throw a banana you jump and rattle the cage, but honestly, you're still just a monkey. My suggestion is to give it up already, although the crowd really likes them monkeys..

View Postzakath, on Feb 3 2010, 05:15 AM, said:

from last page

*ehm*

dude, you're like a monkey in a cage. Everyone's interested because every time we throw a banana you jump and rattle the cage, but honestly, you're still just a monkey. My suggestion is to give it up already, although the crowd really likes them monkeys..

You are just trolling and insulting me right now, at least I try to contribute in a way while you are just insulting random people on the internet for expressing their opinions. You are definitely the one inside a cage because every time somebody outside the cage comes and points stuff out, you become violent and offensive.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:23 AM

User is offline   TURBOKID 

I don't see how 3dwizard is trying to get a free bloody game. If anything i am sure he is hoping Take2 wipe the floor with GB's KFC encrusted ass.
I for one second. GB deserves to get fucked by Take2. I just hope they can use this against the fat fuck.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

You are just trolling and insulting me right now too, so STFU. How about i find a video of you thats completely humiliating and i post it all over the web, would you like it? Hell, i hope you get sued by George, you might be more usefull by being the person who funds DNF.

Also, Disruptor, why do you keep having pussy fits all over the forums?

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 03 February 2010 - 04:31 AM

User is offline   SBG 

I highly doubt T2 is going to take advice from random fans. Their lawyers probably have the entire case worked out. Whilst I can see what you're trying to do; it's not going to help get Duke out any sooner. The court cases will still take a long time, and even then, we don't know whether or not it'll be released.

User is offline   N64 

http://www.vg247.com/2010/02/03/report-tak...obal-workforce/

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

Posted Image

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Feb 3 2010, 05:27 AM, said:

I don't see how 3dwizard is trying to get a free bloody game. If anything i am sure he is hoping Take2 wipe the floor with GB's KFC encrusted ass.
I for one second. GB deserves to get fucked by Take2. I just hope they can use this against the fat fuck.

You seem to be one of the few here that thinks outside the box.
Every time somebody is against the current he is treated like a troll or whatnot.
I have seen an opportunity to influence the trial, I just tried my luck, don't really think I will be actually succeeding in this but at least I tried to be an active part and contribute in an insect size to all of this, rather than stay and chew popcorn on the side while all of this shit happens with this game!

I am decent 3d animator, If I could get a dedicated team that has the will to create a DNF TC mod for the cryengine 2 without caring what 3d Realms shouts about cease and decease with the mod, I would start working on a DNF game RIGHT NOW!
But sadly lots of people fear legal action over the internet. I don't care about 3d realm's privacy policy I would just do a Duke Nukem game and call it Duke Nukem Fan Game or what ever without caring what 3d Realms has to say about it.
Even a Duke 3d remake in the style of Black Mesa:Source would be cool as far as I am concerned!

Ps. Really nice job staff, trying to make me look stupid with that "creased forehead" status that you have added to my user. You are definitely not abusing your powers at all I see...I see where this is going.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 04:56 AM

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 4 2010, 01:45 AM, said:

I am decent 3d animator,

Proof?

User is offline   SBG 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 3 2010, 07:45 AM, said:

But sadly lots of people fear legal action over the internet.

With good reason: I'd rather NOT have an angry GB and 3DR after me for making a game that is probably going to be shit anyways, considering it's done by fans without formal training in their spare time and no external motivation (money).

View PostThe Commander, on Feb 3 2010, 05:56 AM, said:

Proof?

No, because I want to keep my identity private and my portfolio has my real name which obviously I don't want to make public after I have done everything I did. Besides nobody here is interested in that other than trolling this topic so forget it.
I worked at ubisoft bucharest for quite a few years until 1 or 2 months ago after I refused to work on R.U.S.E. and I was forced to quit.
I have done work on a few titles like Dark Messiah ,Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones ,Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. and I lastly I worked at James Cameron's shitty Avatar game.I also worked at EA for a bit but I won't say at what and when because it might form a pattern that can trace me!
Now that you have successfully derailed this topic have fun, I won't be posting here unless something new happens to the whole situation.
Have fun tearing at my posts since that's pretty much the best you will ever be capable to do for this community and for this game, I will just resume at keeping this video public without any hassle here.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 03 February 2010 - 05:18 AM

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options