Duke4.net Forums: I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic  "This is going nowhere fast!"

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

No proof huh, just as I thought you would say. You are as much of a douche as I thought you were.
No one can take you seriously you know, and if they do I feel sorry for them.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 03 February 2010 - 05:22 AM

User is offline   Outtagum 

Yup.

What a sad little man...

I love how you assume that if T2 wins the court case, they're gonna magically finish up everything on DNF and it's gonna be out by winter of this year or spring of the next. What makes you think that? Don't you think they would want to reevaluate everything on the project, and if they aren't satisfied (which they very well could end up being), what do you think would happen? They will scrap everything, begin development on something else entirely, and sometime in 2012 or 2013, we'll get this new project. What do you think it will be? I am almost certain it will be nothing more than a poor and mediocre attempt at the next Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 type blockbuster.
EDIT: Also, hey hey, first post!

This post has been edited by GoldenDesertEagle: 03 February 2010 - 11:37 AM

User is offline   Stabs 

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 3 2010, 05:10 AM, said:

No, because I want to keep my identity private and my portfolio has my real name which obviously I don't want to make public after I have done everything I did. Besides nobody here is interested in that other than trolling this topic so forget it.
I worked at ubisoft bucharest for quite a few years until 1 or 2 months ago after I refused to work on R.U.S.E. and I was forced to quit.
I have done work on a few titles like Dark Messiah ,Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones ,Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. and I lastly I worked at James Cameron's shitty Avatar game.I also worked at EA for a bit but I won't say at what and when because it might form a pattern that can trace me!
Now that you have successfully derailed this topic have fun, I won't be posting here unless something new happens to the whole situation.
Have fun tearing at my posts since that's pretty much the best you will ever be capable to do for this community and for this game, I will just resume at keeping this video public without any hassle here.

Does the cock ever leave your mouth?

People like that generally have much better things to do, than behave like a 5 year old on a 3rd party duke forum

just fuck off you loser

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

View Post3dwizard, on Feb 3 2010, 01:45 PM, said:

Ps. Really nice job staff, trying to make me look stupid with that "creased forehead" status that you have added to my user. You are definitely not abusing your powers at all I see...I see where this is going.

Okay, i shouldn't have done that. I'll change it.

There..Happy now?

User is offline   crunchysuperman 

• Honored Donor

;)

User is offline   TURBOKID 

View PostReaperMan, on Feb 3 2010, 04:29 AM, said:

You are just trolling and insulting me right now too, so STFU. How about i find a video of you thats completely humiliating and i post it all over the web, would you like it? Hell, i hope you get sued by George, you might be more usefull by being the person who funds DNF.

Also, Disruptor, why do you keep having pussy fits all over the forums?

Pussy fits? Excellent you can swear. So your not completely retarded then.
I am just stating my opinion and I have as much right to one as you "ReaperMan" By the way, The reaper is Inhuman dumb ass.

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on Feb 3 2010, 12:18 AM, said:

Nfelli, you still have 2 more videos which contains unofficial media. George asked you to remove all unofficial and unreleased DNF videos you have on YouTube and elsewhere. I know, it sucks to delete a video. I deleted some of mine a while back to be safe. I had a couple more still up and I even deleted those a couple of hours ago. Anyway, you should respect his request because he could have "thrown the book at you" if he wanted to, including me possibly. But, he was kind enough not to take it any further.

I know. I am trying to get in contact with him to see if I need to delete those vids. Since it wont make sense if i HAVE to, since every duke fan has atleast seen all those pics and all. I probably will sooner or later. But I will wait a week or so then i'll delete em'. http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/smile.gif

EDIT: A guy found this http://www.shopto.net/PC/VIDEO%20GAMES/PCD...%20Forever.html

If you pre-order "Duke Nukem Forever" before 12pm on Wednesday 23rd of June 2010 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of Friday 25th of June 2010, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account. (Click here to view Terms and Conditions)

wait... wha? ;) :P

This post has been edited by Nfelli64: 03 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

You breast! George ASKED you to remove them all already!

User is offline   Nfelli64 

• Touched by the Banhammer

View PostSinisterambo, on Feb 3 2010, 04:30 PM, said:

You breast! George ASKED you to remove them all already!

He DID but still I stick to my words:

I know. I am trying to get in contact with him to see if I need to delete those vids. Since it wont make sense if i HAVE to, since every duke fan has atleast seen all those pics and all. I probably will sooner or later. But I will wait a week or so then i'll delete em'.

I did delete the new leaked footage but not the old ones that show old footage leaked awhile back by Zchri9. Its full of 2007-2008 footage btw. So i dont really think thats the biggest prblem. The biggest problem is the new leaked footage.

http://tinyurl.com/yjex5mk

User is offline   Outtagum 

View PostNfelli64, on Feb 3 2010, 04:04 PM, said:

:P

Look at the comments... It said March 09 last year. They just change the date.

User is offline   TURBOKID 

View Postlogicalbellic, on Feb 3 2010, 01:45 PM, said:

Hey if you want to be an asshole isgay says
Your new prison bitch name is Goo Gobbler
And the relationship level for you and sucking dick is 57.5% (Half a Fag)

Some people are so stupid that it hurts other people...

;)

It's so stupid I can't even imagine it!

The part about the low quality textures....this is why 3DR always dont' wanted to get unofficial stuff leaked.
Making a game is a fluid process! Would you blame Da Vinci for his unfinished Mona Lisa?

Authorities should be contacted soon!

User is offline   UglyNacho 

View PostJobi-Wan Kenobi, on Feb 3 2010, 02:15 PM, said:

Some people are so stupid that it hurts other people...

;)

It's so stupid I can't even imagine it!

The part about the low quality textures....this is why 3DR always dont' wanted to get unofficial stuff leaked.
Making a game is a fluid process! Would you blame Da Vinci for his unfinished Mona Lisa?

Authorities should be contacted soon!

Exactly. Honestly, I don't even care for the graphics (which look awesome nonetheless, in my opinion), even if the game was developed for 13 years now. All I'm asking for is a fun, action packed game with Duke insulting aliens using his hilarious one-liners. What more can you ask for?

After reading this thread, I want the last 5 minutes of my life back, along with all the braincells that died from repeatedly facepalming... ;) :P http://forums2.duke4...tyle_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

User is offline   Sangman 

Hehe wow this thread has surely taken an interesting turn. I especially like how some of these guys honestly think they're being trolled because they're "against the current" rather than because they're acting like childish idiots.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

A shame there is no "Hitler reacts to DNF being canceled" or some would have posted it and then the thread would be dead.

User is offline   SBG 

I think there is. I remember seeing it a while ago; too lazy to go find it though.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Feb 3 2010, 05:49 PM, said:

Pussy fits? Excellent you can swear. So your not completely retarded then.
I am just stating my opinion and I have as much right to one as you "ReaperMan" By the way, The reaper is Inhuman dumb ass.

See your just backing up my statement. Also as i recall the grim reaper was once human but was chosen to take souls to heaven or hell.

EDIT: Wait a minute, i thought you wanted you account deleted because people have no respect for you. So why are you even posting?

This post has been edited by ReaperMan: 03 February 2010 - 07:52 PM

View PostDISRUPTOR, on Feb 4 2010, 11:13 AM, said:

Hey if you want to be an asshole isgay says
Your new prison bitch name is Goo Gobbler
And the relationship level for you and sucking dick is 57.5% (Half a Fag)

I thought you left D4N? Now you are just sticking around to be a idiot.

Your postings use to be done by someone that looked like they had maturity, now they seem to be done by some 5 year old.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 03 February 2010 - 07:58 PM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Entertaining thread! I don't have an opinion about what 3dwizard is doing with the videos, but his posts are fun to read. I have no idea whether he really works in the game industry, but I can certainly understand why he doesn't want to reveal his identity. It was probably a mistake for him to say that he works in the industry, even if he actually does: protecting his identity requires him to refrain from providing evidence, but not providing evidence leads to people dismissing him as a fake, even though his arguments about the videos never depended upon his status in the industry in the first place.

I have spent pretty much all of my free time for the last three (EDIT: almost 4 ;)) years making mods for Duke 3D, and I can honestly say that I don't give a crap one way or another whether DNF ever comes out.

This post has been edited by DeeperThought: 03 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

View PostDeeperThought, on Feb 4 2010, 02:02 AM, said:

I have spent pretty much all of my free time for the last three years making mods for Duke 3D, and I can honestly say that I don't give a crap one way or another whether DNF ever comes out.

And I hope you keep it up along with the rest of the people making Duke 3D more awesome than ever! So it don't matter to me either. DNF comes out, great. If not, well, it is what it is. I don't need to buy a new computer just yet either to run Duke in its best form to date. Ah yea, if I want to enjoy it with Polymer, guess I could get a new video card! ;)

View PostDeeperThought, on Feb 4 2010, 08:02 AM, said:

I don't give a crap one way or another whether DNF ever comes out.

There was a time when I cared, but all the shitstorms about it (like this thread) have made me stop caring :/ I'm just passive about it now, if it comes and is good then great, if not then whatever!

I forgot when I stopped caring about it, that is if I even did in the first place. heh

User is offline   SBG 

I would third that opinion: I'm new to the Duke only world, but it didn't really matter to me whether it came out. Sure, it's annoying the fact that they've taken 13 years to develop a game, but no, there will always be other games to play.

Its silly to say you don't care about it when you post on the DNF section of the forum a lot.

View PostSinisterambo, on Feb 5 2010, 05:08 AM, said:

Its silly to say you don't care about it when you post on the DNF section of the forum a lot.

Got to do something to get my laughs. ;)

View PostSinisterambo, on Feb 4 2010, 05:08 PM, said:

I don't care about the game per se, only about people who come up with the silliest/most braindead posts ;)

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Posting != caring. I'd point to examples but then people would be offended and call me names while claiming to be the BEST MUTHERFUCKING DUKE FAN

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options