Duke4.net Forums: I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic - Duke4.net Forums

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I would like a serious public chat with Yatta about the removal of my DNF video topic  "This is going nowhere fast!"

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

I don't even need to say anything now. Flibble just called Disruptor's bluff.

This post has been edited by The Mighty Bison: 07 February 2010 - 07:44 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

DISRUPTOR, on Feb 7 2010, 08:32 PM, said:

How about you grow a pair of balls like The Commander and send me your address as well?

You sound like a stalker when you say stuff like that. I bet that soon you are going to try to lure people into your trap with candy.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

DISRUPTOR, on Feb 7 2010, 07:32 PM, said:

Yeah Flibble I AM the BEST MOTHER FUCKING DUKE FAN!.
You want to do something for me? How about you grow a pair of balls like The Commander and send me your address as well?

1932 Cleneay Ave.
Cincinnati OH, 45212

I'm sure my drunk house mates would love to beat the shit out of you, little boy.

Oh, and when we are done, I'm sure they would love to double or triple team your mom so you should tell her to just wait in the car. ;)

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 07 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

Mr.Flibble, on Feb 7 2010, 10:24 PM, said:

1932 Cleneay Ave.
Cincinnati OH, 45212

Now we have no excuse for not sending you greeting cards!
;)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I love how 3dwizard posted a picture of my country, it would seem that he must be ashamed of the ghetto he lives in that he had to tell everyone about my country.

Thanks for promoting New Zealand.
Posted Image

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

The Commander, on Feb 8 2010, 12:36 AM, said:

I love how 3dwizard posted a picture of my country, it would seem that he must be ashamed of the ghetto he lives in that he had to tell everyone about my country.

Thanks for promoting New Zealand.
Posted Image

If there were ever a nuclear war, that's probably the safest place to be!

User is offline   Stabs 

who would waste a nuke on that ;)

you'd only kill 2 people

VinsaneOne, on Feb 8 2010, 07:43 PM, said:

If there were ever a nuclear war, that's probably the safest place to be!

We are very powerful, not even America can set foot in our waters with there nuclear powered ships.

[Though I personally think it's stupid]

• Glory To Motherland!

DanM, on Feb 8 2010, 02:52 AM, said:

who would waste a nuke on that ;)

you'd only kill 2 people

I have family in New Zealand. Hell, I was born in New Zealand.
Leave it alone. Heh.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

What's the meaning of this "send me your address" thing anyway?

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

For valentine cards.

User is offline   TURBOKID 

Mr.Flibble, on Feb 7 2010, 08:24 PM, said:

1932 Cleneay Ave.
Cincinnati OH, 45212

I'm sure my drunk house mates would love to beat the shit out of you, little boy.

Oh, and when we are done, I'm sure they would love to double or triple team your mom so you should tell her to just wait in the car. ;)

Ok saying shit about my mom? You just crossed the line bitch! I never bring mothers into arguments because it is a skag heads last resort. And your drunk housemates? PUSSIES! They can go see you in hospital when I come down and fuck up your sorry ass. Your little frat boy pussy holes are fuck all compared to the psychotic brutality of my uncles biker buds. There is a reason I was Commited to the psych ward bitch. And now I think I should lay down some practice on you mother fucker!

This post has been edited by DISRUPTOR: 08 February 2010 - 08:59 AM

• Glory To Motherland!

Say, I've got an idea. Why don't we all post our addresses? I'd like to meet this so-called biker gang with a guy who just came out of the looney bin as their leader.

Sausage

Duke Nukem Forever. Serious business.

DISRUPTOR, on Feb 8 2010, 09:57 AM, said:

Ok saying shit about my mom? You just crossed the line bitch! I never bring mothers into arguments because it is a skag heads last resort. And your drunk housemates? PUSSIES! They can go see you in hospital when I come down and fuck up your sorry ass. Your little frat boy pussy holes are fuck all compared to the psychotic brutality of my uncles biker buds. There is a reason I was Commited to the psych ward bitch. And now I think I should lay down some practice on you mother fucker!

Your little rants aren't going to scare anyone here buddy ;)

The Mighty Bison, on Feb 8 2010, 10:04 AM, said:

Say, I've got an idea. Why don't we all post our addresses? I'd like to meet this so-called biker gang with a guy who just came out of the looney bin as their leader.

I have been out for 2 years and I didn't say I was their leader dumbass. It is my uncles gang. And I really don't think you want that motherfucker!

I actually find this part of the forum (this thread especially) to be really quite amusing, honestly, it's great fun to read.

What's the deal with this address garbage? You don't want me to get involved in this, I live in the worst place in my country according to the TV, you wouldn't want to walk round my town, believe me, nobody that lives here wants to walk around it.

@Disruptor: And does your aunt own the goddamn Navy by any chance?

This post has been edited by GoldenDesertEagle: 08 February 2010 - 09:53 AM

User is offline   Birkursun 

My father is this,
My uncle is that,
My dad's friend is a cop,
My sister knows karate
How old are you guys ? 12 ?

I don't have to fucking impress you cock suckers. Because at the end of the day when your all finished being retards I can log off and Listen to death metal with my 7, YES SEVEN! Stoner flat mates while getting fucked out of my face and forget you jack off's exist. Good day.

User is offline   3dwizard 

The Commander, on Feb 8 2010, 09:08 AM, said:

Sausage

No No NO! Dude you're supposed to say: I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck!
Don't forget who you are dude. Seriously, living on a stranded island for so long has got to your brain. Duke Nukem never said Sausage!
Also I wasn't promoting New Zealand, I was just pointing out a reason why you might think you are Duke Nukem. Living so far away into the middle of the ocean is surely making you sea sick and that makes you delusional.

This post has been edited by 3dwizard: 08 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

3dwizard & DISRUPTOR would be a good couple, they have so much in common.

You know why, Because they are both trolls! Seriously, You guys need to get a life instead of getting pissed about every little thing in this Forum.

This post has been edited by Duke Nukem Atomic: 08 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

User is offline   3dwizard 

Duke Nukem Atomic, on Feb 8 2010, 11:02 AM, said:

3dwizard & DISRUPTOR would be a good couple, they have so much in common.

You know why, Because they are both trolls! Seriously, You guys need to get a life instead of getting pissed about every little thing in this Forum.

If making fun of stupid people is called trolling then that's what I am.
But notice I only made fun of 2 until now and they both happen to be dumb and hot headed.

What happened to your brave crusade to help Take2 save DNF?

3dwizard, on Feb 8 2010, 12:07 PM, said:

If making fun of stupid people is called trolling then that's what I am.
But notice I only made fun of 2 until now and they both happen to be dumb and hot headed.

LOL do you even know what "troll" Means?

This post has been edited by Duke Nukem Atomic: 08 February 2010 - 11:25 AM

• I have the power!

Hitler

Spoiler

User is offline   Stabs 

Bikies go around settling internet debates for retarded family member's?

say that back to yourself and realize how stupid you are

User is offline   trackit 

DISRUPTOR, on Feb 8 2010, 08:53 PM, said:

I don't have to fucking impress you cock suckers. Because at the end of the day when your all finished being retards I can log off and Listen to death metal with my 7, YES SEVEN! Stoner flat mates while getting fucked out of my face and forget you jack off's exist. Good day.

wait, let me get this straight, 7 stoner flat mates fuck your face and you are proud of that?? ;)

• I have the power!

You live with 7 other dudes and all you do is sit around and get high? Oh, man...you are sad.

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 08 February 2010 - 12:57 PM

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options