Duke4.net Forums: Doucheworld reaches new low in their witch hunting retardation - Duke4.net Forums

• 15 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Doucheworld reaches new low in their witch hunting retardation

User is offline   Aristotle Gumball 

• banned!

AlieN1997, on 30 June 2020 - 07:01 AM, said:

I thought you were gonna trace my IP, not act like a sperg.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many upvotes you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you.

I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot.

Welcome to hell, population: you

What if he cancels his utilities before you get there, or runs his house on coal?

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

grasping at straws on why lara should be replaced with indy was sophmoric, but this copypasta is why thrice should stay. He has redeeming qualities.

This post has been edited by Forge: 30 June 2020 - 07:16 AM

User is offline   AlieN1997 

thricecursed, on 30 June 2020 - 07:04 AM, said:

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many upvotes you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself.

I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you.

I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot.

Welcome to hell, population: you

XDDDDDD

You're so scary man! I'm really scared now! (sarcasm) I've seen people like Gadaffi sodomized in the arab spring. Go ahead and try, if you're lucky enough I might just rip your spinal cord and put your brain on a mount, but i'm not a beta bitch like you to use violent tactics.

Keep incriminating yourself femnazi, you're only making me look good.

This post has been edited by AlieN1997: 30 June 2020 - 07:28 AM

• banned!

AlieN1997, on 30 June 2020 - 07:25 AM, said:

XDDDDDD

You're so scary man! I'm really scared now! (sarcasm) I've seen people like Gadaffi sodomized in the arab spring. Go ahead and try, if you're lucky enough I might just rip your spinal cord and put your brain on a mount, but i'm not a beta bitch like you to use violent tactics.

Keep incriminating yourself femnazi, you're only making me look good.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

thricecursed, on 30 June 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

And the existance of femnazis has been such a brain tumor for a person like myself. Your existence gives me cancer and I never even had to smoke a cigarette. Marching down like you know shit about the world, you moron xD you don't know fucking shit about anything. Let's just make fun of that military resume you got there with a video from one of your fellow soldiers in the recent war. https://www.dumpert..../43462_9fb16ab3

This post has been edited by AlieN1997: 30 June 2020 - 07:50 AM

• banned!

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

Hey Thrice... were did you find that Navy Seal text you copy/pasted?

Alien1997, don't get worked up too much. He is only trolling. But respond anyway if you're having fun.

This post has been edited by Mark: 30 June 2020 - 08:39 AM

• banned!

I encourage everyone to click on the link that Alien1997 posted.

User is offline   NNC 

thricecursed, on 30 June 2020 - 12:08 AM, said:

Check this though. For all the Duke fandom, very few actual Duke mods are being made. Blood has a much smaller community and mods/map packs are being released all the time. Same with Quake. There's just a dark cloud hanging over you guys and it could be so much better, if the biggest Duke & Build engine resource was managed more professionally. You are what's killing Duke as a franchise, not Randy or whoever you wanna blame. Stop living in the past and holding on to the worst parts of the 90s.

On a more personal note: I finally managed to port all the assets of my Build game to another engine as of yesterday and can now continue developing it, so I really have no reason to keep coming back here. What a fucking relief.

Yeah, let's permaban everyone who is spouting non-marxist contents, that would generate more mods and maps indeed, that's the "professional" way of handling things.

This post has been edited by The Watchtower: 30 June 2020 - 09:43 AM

• banned!

We should only have Marxist content.

BTW, everyone click Alien's link. Trust me it's worth it. He totally pwnz0red me with that! Especially you pro-US military people out there, the few there are on this very diverse forum, you'll enjoy it!

User is offline   DevoNukem 

How did we go from Douche- I mean Doomworld to this shit?

This post has been edited by Defiant Ron: 30 June 2020 - 10:12 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Men who aren't aggressive toward women are sexual dead ends. Cultures where aggression has been suppressed are literally going extinct.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

thricecursed, on 30 June 2020 - 03:01 AM, said:

You racist cunt. Thanks for revealing your true colors.

There's nothing racist about what I said, at most it's culturalist. Admittedly it's speculative, but I suspect the study oversampled people with traditional views on the role of women in society because of the nonrandom way that respondents were chosen, and some people signed onto the crude sexist statement without even realizing that it was sexist to do so. Naturally people with such views are more likely to come from different cultural backgrounds. This is even more plausible when you consider that responses to the statement were on a scale from strongly agree to strongly disagree. Many kids may have registered mild disagreement with the statement because of its sexist wording, but weren't willing to register strong disagreement because it was at least related to the traditional gender role beliefs they were taught. Since the correct nonsexist answer is strongly disagree, anything less than that puts those kids on the sexist spectrum for purposes of the study.

But what I find interesting is your insistence that I normally hide my beliefs. I've heard this from you on more than one occasion. I'm extremely open about my beliefs and very outspoken. Then again, it's hard to tell when you make accusations whether you are serious, since you oscillate between serious mode and rabid attack mode.

• banned!

Trooper Dan, on 30 June 2020 - 11:28 AM, said:

There's nothing racist about what I said, at most it's culturalist.

But you accept the cunt part at least. I knew I had made an astute observation and I am glad that as two fellow intellectuals we can agree on this point.

I don't think you hide anything; it's simply taken me this long to see who you really are. Sometimes it hits you all at once.

Thanks for the speculations and suspicions. I'll put them over there.

User is offline   Hank 

@ TD - keep in mind racist has a new definition :)
Posted Image

I've read through everything, and while I admit I only briefly skimmed over a majority of it, I did catch a few keywords here and there, and this was my ultimate takeaway from all this:

Posted Image

User is offline   DevoNukem 

AlieN1997, on 30 June 2020 - 07:39 AM, said:

And the existance of femnazis has been such a brain tumor for a person like myself. Your existence gives me cancer and I never even had to smoke a cigarette. Marching down like you know shit about the world, you moron xD you don't know fucking shit about anything. Let's just make fun of that military resume you got there with a video from one of your fellow soldiers in the recent war. https://www.dumpert..../43462_9fb16ab3

Hmm, I think i've figured out who you really are!
Attached Image: Saint_the_Rapist.jpg
MY FORMER "FRIEND", SAINT FOX.
The kind of shit you're posting sounds exactly like something he would say!
And last time i checked, he was born in 1997!
You're gettin exposed, mang.

If you're in fact not him, that's surprising! Because you act exactly like him! (Minus the school shooter obsession he has)

This post has been edited by Defiant Ron: 30 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

PATRIARCHAAAAY BLEAH XD ok, tbh that was pretty good trolling, ngl.

User is online   Ninety-Six 

Attached Image: 20200630160553_1.jpg

In all seriousness, is any of this really all that surprising? These are the same people who are so sensitive and fragile that even so much as asking a basic question will probably get your ass grilled. Of course they hate Duke and Shadow Warrior. Of course they take both games so stupidly seriously. They're all wound up so tight that they monopolize the diamond industry every time they go to the bathroom. This isn't anything new.

This post has been edited by Ninety-Six: 30 June 2020 - 02:24 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

Maybe I'm blind but I'm not aware of any content for Blood that tops continued support and downloadable content for mega mods such as AMC TC and Alien Armageddon. Also anticipated content for 2020 including but not limited to WGRealms 2020, Shaky Grounds Part III, and an episode by MRCK.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Marxists always lie, dude. This community is much more active than it was just a couple of years ago.

The Doom community has always been larger. I'm more of a lurker in that realm, but I've been a part of both communities since 1999. In relative scale, the Build and Doom communities grow and contract at the same time pretty much. There used to be dozens of actively developed Doom ports and massive forums with different cultures, and now there are less actively developed ports and less forums. It's the same here.

He's attempting to demoralize the administration of this website into further PC crackdowns.

What I find rather delightful about this community is that most of the active developers are more interested in Build than in just Duke Nukem 3D.

There's no "dark cloud" to speak of, that's Thrice Cursed chasing ghosts. In reality the reason Doom is more actively developed upon is that it's really easy to mod. Build games have always been fucking jank. Prior to Ion Fury, for a while there EDuke32 wasn't very fun to develop for. There was little documentation, lots of shit was broken or fucky, etc etc. It was very common for new builds of EDuke32 to just completely break shit developers were working on and they had to rewrite code or whatever. Things are much better now and the resurgence in development reflects that.

This post has been edited by jimmy is a stupid fuck: 30 June 2020 - 02:42 PM

I like that nobody really gave a shit about the actual content the guy wrote. Turns out Shadowman, surprise, surprise, just writes torture because he can do that well. He's not descriminate, both men and women get tortured. But apparently on Doomworld people only notice the women. I wonder why. Still, the guy deserves to get his crap kicked in. After all, everyone hates Clive Barker and Stephen King for putting in weird sex shit in their works. Everyone knows all those slasher films hate women too, that's why people banned such classics as Sleepaway Camp in the '80s.

User is offline   NNC 

Defiant Ron, on 30 June 2020 - 10:12 AM, said:

How did we go from Douche- I mean Doomworld to this shit?

Friendly reminder that Not Jabba is a trannie.

User is offline   Ronin 

thricecursed, on 30 June 2020 - 07:34 AM, said:

I'm just a smelly cunt, but please don't judge me on my smelly cunt.

Wholeheartedly agree

Question: What is the meaning of “wholeheartedly agree”? It means to agree absolutely, “with the whole of your heart”. It is a term that is generally used in agreement with an opinion referring to a topic you're passionate about: politics, religion, sport, food or some other emotive topic.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The Watchtower, on 30 June 2020 - 04:43 PM, said:

Friendly reminder that Not Jabba is a trannie.

85% of the Doom community is.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Does it matter? Trans people are far from having a monopoly on acting like stupid assholes. I still don't see what pointing it out has to do with the point you were trying to make.

User is online   Outtagum 

jimmy is a stupid fuck, on 30 June 2020 - 05:53 PM, said:

85% of the Doom community is.

Posted Image

I want to point out that the reason why there's more maps in the Doom community than there is in Duke is because Duke has a higher beginning curve in making maps. Mapster doesn't give a beginner the ability to just drop down some lines and make a sector like Doom editors do. By the same token, there's probably more TCs for Duke than Doom because Duke's weapons/enemies code is/was easier to manipulate. Dehacked is far more limiting than Duke's AFAIK.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

TerminX, on 30 June 2020 - 06:57 PM, said:

Does it matter? Trans people are far from having a monopoly on acting like stupid assholes. I still don't see what pointing it out has to do with the point you were trying to make.

Not sure if this was directed at me or Watchtower. But it doesn't matter to me. My girlfriend is an internationally recognized transvestite for fuck sake lol. But there is a curious trend of gender fuckery over in that community.

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options