Duke4.net Forums: What are you working on for Duke right now? - Duke4.net Forums

• 361 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What are you working on for Duke right now?  "Post about whatever Duke related stuff you're doing"

User is offline   Jolteon 

"Damn, Those Alien Bastards are gonna pay for ruining my Arcade!" :mellow:

Attached Image: capt0063.png Attached Image: capt0064.png Attached Image: capt0066.png

User is offline   Shawneth 

Because James and Micky want to pressure me into doing some AMC, I decided to take a shot at it.
Posted Image

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Looks pretty good. If I could make one suggestion it would be that the architecture looks a bit blocky. It could use some more slopes and non-perpendicular walls. Your first map for Nuclear Showdown also suffered from this a bit.

View PostMicky C, on 18 November 2016 - 06:41 PM, said:

Looks pretty good. If I could make one suggestion it would be that the architecture looks a bit blocky. It could use some more slopes and non-perpendicular walls. Your first map for Nuclear Showdown also suffered from this a bit.

My home boy Steve is going to have some beef with you

Posted Image

User is online   Jblade 

heh, no pressure man :mellow: You make what you want to make, I'm always interested in new stuff for my projects.

Another screenshot. This map is going a bit slower than my other two since I have so much going on now. :mellow:

Posted Image

User is offline   Loke 

Nice. Looks like Dis Base. Keep it up.

View PostLoke, on 21 November 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

Nice. Looks like Dis Base. Keep it up.

Thanks, I will. This is embarrassing but I've barely played any AMC. I just read the build documentation and went from there. The more I play, the more inspired I get. :mellow:

User is offline   TURBOKID 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Why is Duke so thin?Posted Image

View Postoporix, on 21 November 2016 - 05:48 PM, said:

Thanks, I will. This is embarrassing but I've barely played any AMC. I just read the build documentation and went from there. The more I play, the more inspired I get. :mellow:

Heh, that'll happen.

User is offline   Mark 

The game takes place when Duke had to lose a lot of weight for a movie role. :mellow: Or B: He was down on his luck and couldn't afford steroids at the time.

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

or C. because it's a mod made by the same guy who spend most of his time abusing people and trolling while trying to make 'Atomic Reload' and posting shots of sprites with generic Photoshop filters applied to them.

User is offline   Mark 

I see a whole lot of recent upvotes this year for him which may show he is attempting a civil comeback. I'm willing to just appreciate what he's doing now and not dredge up the past or stir up trouble.

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostMicky C, on 21 November 2016 - 06:01 PM, said:

Why is Duke so thin?Posted Image

From the Hollywood Holocaust?

:)

Sorry. :mellow:

View PostHiPolyBash, on 21 November 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

or C. because it's a mod made by the same guy who spend most of his time abusing people and trolling while trying to make 'Atomic Reload' and posting shots of sprites with generic Photoshop filters applied to them.

Okay for starters i never posted sprites with generic filters, i dont even use filters. Second i find the fact that 6 years after AR and some people still like holding grudges and stiring the pot.

View PostMark., on 21 November 2016 - 07:49 PM, said:

I see a whole lot of recent upvotes this year for him which may show he is attempting a civil comeback. I'm willing to just appreciate what he's doing now and not dredge up the past or stir up trouble.

Mucho respect :)
Some people seem to forget that we all have to go through the changes of life, and no one is whiter than white.
I will not make appologies for my learning points in life but i will say that im not the same person i was last year let alone the amount of time i have been gone. Now im not going to drag up the past but my having a short fuse didnt justify the level of abuse i myself recieved while tring to contribute. I get called a troll but in fact no one has been trolled on this board more than me. We all have to grow as people and while my behavour has been a little erratic in past years, at least im adult enough to own my shortcomings. Yet not one person im betting would own their own dickish behavour. :mellow:

P.S
HiPolyBash you actually gave me negative rep on my post with pictures alone? Wow that is actually quite pathetic

This post has been edited by TURBOKID: 21 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

Some of my Borderlands-esque textures (There are more and will be more still)

Posted Image

And some modified DNF sprites

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by TURBOKID: 21 November 2016 - 10:39 PM

User is offline   xMobilemux 

View PostTURBOKID, on 21 November 2016 - 10:19 PM, said:

And some modified DNF sprites
Posted Image

Damn it's been a long time since I've looked at my old DN3D: Forever Sprites.

Really wish I could have finished the mod.

View PostxMobilemux, on 21 November 2016 - 10:38 PM, said:

Damn it's been a long time since I've looked at my old DN3D: Forever Sprites.

Really wish I could have finished the mod.

I was actually going to contact you and ask if you would be interested in aiding me in this little venture lol.
What do you think of my redos?

User is offline   xMobilemux 

I just got back into full time work so modding isn't something I can do a lot of now, I can't even find the time or motivation to make another one of my animated videos.

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to help out much, but good luck with this mod, the redos look pretty good! :mellow:

User is offline   HMNuke93 

Duke3D lacked a flying boss, in my opinion much more fitting in the 5th episode,so I abandoned my previous attempt to work on this (that version will be completed later). Gonna add armor and wings. Still very WIP.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by HMNuke93: 22 November 2016 - 10:21 AM

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

View PostTURBOKID, on 21 November 2016 - 08:45 PM, said:

HiPolyBash you actually gave me negative rep on my post with pictures alone? Wow that is actually quite pathetic

I'll throat fuck the shit out of you with my big ole' round one. I just want to be your friend and here you are insulting me instead of being my hotness :mellow:

I hope in the future we can make up and be the best friends in the world.

User is offline   Jaap 

It's good to see people are still making maps and mods for duke!

View PostJaap, on 23 November 2016 - 07:45 AM, said:

It's good to see people are still making maps and mods for duke!

Duke mods forever! (No pun intended)

New poster :mellow:

NSFW

User is offline   Kawa 

Oh that's nice. Or should I say, hot hot hot?

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Nice to see someone do something that looks different.

View PostTea Monster, on 23 November 2016 - 10:03 AM, said:

Nice to see someone do something that looks different.

Thanks Tea, just a shame we couldnt work out a deal to get those monsters implimented :mellow: Would have been pure awesome lol
Still could be very interesting and ill make sure you get first dibs on the beta :)

User is offline   Roma Loom 

• Loomsday Device

Looks like some textures are much more easy to create as procedural...

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 0857_1.jpg
  • Attached Image: 0857_2.jpg

User is offline   Kawa 

"Easy"?

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Yeah, they are, but you'll have a job getting them to look like that in Polymer.

Kawa: That's all nodes. No pixels were harmed in the creation of that texture.

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 24 November 2016 - 06:42 AM

Share this topic:

• 361 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options