Duke4.net Forums: Alien Armageddon [RELEASE] - Duke4.net Forums

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alien Armageddon [RELEASE]  "showcasing sebabdukeboss20 characters with some enhancements"

User is offline   stojke 

I am sorry , yes it was a typo on my end, I was just so mad at the time I didnt remember the name correctly, it is indeed Rosario5 and not Rosch 5.

Just finished Resistance, it says it's going to be finished in a future episode. Which reminds me, are we going to conclude Duke and Bombshell's story cos I REALLY want to rip Braccus's head off.

Also, why don't you add ammo replenishment in the upgrades?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View Postdarkprince227, on 29 March 2022 - 01:36 AM, said:

Just finished Resistance, it says it's going to be finished in a future episode. Which reminds me, are we going to conclude Duke and Bombshell's story cos I REALLY want to rip Braccus's head off.

Also, why don't you add ammo replenishment in the upgrades?

The overall story that started in New Invasion and continued through DC and SG will be concluded in the final episode when Duke, Bombshell, Deanova and "Mando" finally make it to earth and they join forces with Wes and the human resistance fighters. It will be bigger than the other episodes.

View PostDanukem, on 29 March 2022 - 02:44 AM, said:

The overall story that started in New Invasion and continued through DC and SG will be concluded in the final episode when Duke, Bombshell, Deanova and "Mando" finally make it to earth and they join forces with Wes and the human resistance fighters. It will be bigger than the other episodes.

Groovy B)

User is offline   XThX2 

Not sure if this is fixed yet or not, but apparently slashed aliens from Wes's sword (when they split in half) are still blocking shots so you can't cut multiple enemies behind each other due to this. I did get the latest version from ModDB the 4.51 pack.

Alien Armageddon's got Tegrity?
https://forums.duke4...61848_thumb.png

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0077.png

This post has been edited by darkprince227: 30 March 2022 - 09:38 AM

View Postdarkprince227, on 30 March 2022 - 09:37 AM, said:

Alien Armageddon's got Tegrity?

Sorry, I didn't know about "Country crock" butter cos I like in the UK, I thought it was weed

User is offline   stojke 

Finally got around the lag problem by running the game from the NVMe drive (Not sure why that makes a difference but it does).
While playing, on DIG if that makes a difference, when I was shooting from the ice gun at the moment of reload blade guy took damage and I could no longer switch weapons, this changed when I fired one more shot from the ice gun and it reloaded then it allowed for weapon switching.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View Poststojke, on 26 April 2022 - 11:59 AM, said:

Finally got around the lag problem by running the game from the NVMe drive (Not sure why that makes a difference but it does).
While playing, on DIG if that makes a difference, when I was shooting from the ice gun at the moment of reload blade guy took damage and I could no longer switch weapons, this changed when I fired one more shot from the ice gun and it reloaded then it allowed for weapon switching.

Yeah I've had that happen to a couple of times. It's rare but it happens. I have not taken a thorough dive into the code, but it's definitely caused by a logic error on my part relating to adding reload on a weapon slot that doesn't normally have that feature.

User is offline   stojke 

No doubts you will make it work B)

User is offline   stojke 

Found a few little happy accidends:

https://i.imgur.com/y10plIG.png
https://i.imgur.com/vUHcVIk.png

When the fat guy transforms into the face hugger monster he loosed a significant amount of weight :lol:
(When you look directly at the demon girl that kicks ass for you seems like she has something she shouldnt have in between her legs (At the Dracula boss scene))

This post has been edited by stojke: 01 May 2022 - 11:16 AM

I have made that switch invisible now.
That second shot is where the atomic switch ending pops up and that red wall is its backdrop so I'm gonna leave that in.

Share this topic:

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options