• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vehicle for Jurassic Park TC !

User is offline   Muelsa 

• Bad Mother Fucker

View PostHellbound, on Sep 22 2009, 04:28 AM, said:

Yes, but the effect would be much better I think.

Yes, this is a good solution ... it easier for two-handed weapons... but separate body from the waist will make the animation of the player less realistic, I do not know if there is a nice way of doing this with md3 and without 3 tons of animations

this has been done in quake 3 ... but with simple models and simple animations by cons.

User is offline   Hellbound 

It wouldn't be much more work... you would have to make an idle/walk/run animations for both parts and aiming left/right etc only for upper body. It would look okay, especially if you would make some upper part's alligment by pitch/roll and Y position to match perfectly that to legs.

User is offline   Muelsa 

• Bad Mother Fucker

View PostHellbound, on Sep 22 2009, 05:34 AM, said:

It wouldn't be much more work... you would have to make an idle/walk/run animations for both parts and aiming left/right etc only for upper body. It would look okay, especially if you would make some upper part's alligment by pitch/roll and Y position to match perfectly that to legs.

Your solution may be better, I will change all that if I encounter difficulties, but I have not the strength to repeat it all now :o

I understand this perfectly ;]

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Couldn't you just add the idle/walk/run animations to the separated arms you have now so that they more or less line up with the body instead of changing the separation points altogether?

But that would put much more work to make it perfect, because you would have idle/walk/animation for a single hand when you're not aiming and another idle/walk/run animation for each hand when you're aiming. If the whole upper body is separated, you wouldn't have that much work.
Och, and synchronization of animation of 4 parts of body (torsoandlegs+arm+arm+head) is much more difficult than synchronization of two.

This post has been edited by Hellbound: 22 September 2009 - 06:13 AM

User is offline   Muelsa 

• Bad Mother Fucker

View PostTX, on Sep 22 2009, 05:59 AM, said:

Couldn't you just add the idle/walk/run animations to the separated arms you have now so that they more or less line up with the body instead of changing the separation points altogether?

If I understood
You want to apply to arms, the animation of the run / walk so they stick perfectly to the body. that's what I wanted to do originally.

I created fake animation with code to do this, to emulate walk and run animations, but apparently is not enough. I could see the code so that the arms follow the body better ..

I have 2 big problems actually .. I have 10 frames (idle) per animation x5 (angles) x2 (firing) + 20 frames ( gun out /gun store) + 25 frames (reloading) = "145 frames"

if I want to add animations walk / run it increases by x3 = 435 frames for 1 weapon... and I do not mean the synchronization problem

This post has been edited by Muelsa: 22 September 2009 - 06:39 AM

That's why my solution would do the thing :o

User is offline   Dayuppy 

This mod is by far the greatest and best TC I have ever seen. I'm just wondering if there wile be any progress updates anytime soon? Keep up the great work! :o

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Sorry 'bout the sig. Updated now.

This post has been edited by Dayuppy: 06 October 2009 - 01:33 PM

User is offline   SwissCm 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

User is offline   Geoffrey 

:o

User is offline   Mark 

never mind......... deleted

This post has been edited by Marked: 04 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

User is offline   darkcaleb 

Hey Muelsa how is the mod going any updated? ;)

User is offline   Muelsa 

• Bad Mother Fucker

View Postdarkcaleb, on Feb 9 2010, 06:46 PM, said:

Hey Muelsa how is the mod going any updated? ;)

I started a new job, and I do not have much time :P
but it is not abandoned, there is too much work to do... there are also some bugs that need to be corrected in eduke : -

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detai...amp;atid=706724
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detai...amp;atid=706724
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detai...amp;atid=706724

I can not continue without these updates. I'll be honest, this mod is too ambitious, I do not think being able to finish one day, it is rather a project without end ... just for fun

User is offline   Spiker 

View PostMuelsa, on Feb 10 2010, 10:21 PM, said:

... just for fun

The fun is the only thing that still keeps me alive.

Hi muelsa!
I want to know if you will give permission for use the jurassic park vehicle in other mods like red alert, I'm not coder but I know many people want to use the car in their mods but they don´t ask you for that. I know that the mod of jurassic park that you intended to do required much time and effort, so I was wondering if you could give permissions to the coders for use your jurassic park vehicle in other mods.
I'm sorry if you're upset for this question after all the time that you've worked in jurassic park vehicle, sorry that wasn´t my intention. :(
Sorry my bad english.

This post has been edited by __KUN-AGUERO__: 07 June 2010 - 08:23 AM

User is offline   Muelsa 

• Bad Mother Fucker

View Post__KUN-AGUERO__, on Jun 7 2010, 06:05 AM, said:

Hi muelsa!
I want to know if you will give permission for use the jurassic park vehicle in other mods like red alert, I'm not coder but I know many people want to use the car in their mods but they don´t ask you for that. I know that the mod of jurassic park that you intended to do required much time and effort, so I was wondering if you could give permissions to the coders for use your jurassic park vehicle in other mods.
I'm sorry if you're upset for this question after all the time that you've worked in jurassic park vehicle, sorry that wasn´t my intention. :(
Sorry my bad english.

The vehicle code is found entirely in the dukebike mod.

In addition, the Jeep is not intended to be used in other mods and do not have a crash system for now

User is offline   Spike 

When is this mod coming out it looks amazing!!!

User is offline   darkcaleb 

hey there Muelsa how is it hanging? Is there any chance that there will be a update ?

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options