Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Hollywood Holocaust Rethinked - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Hollywood Holocaust Rethinked

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

The other problem is that we are still using ancient, worn-out tech like MD3. There are all sorts of cool stuff you can do with normals that just aren't going to work with MD3 and how the current renderer treats gloss and spec maps.

Ferinstance.... this is a recent model by Mark for the Doomsday 2.0 project. It will look a lot like this in game.
Posted Image

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

It looks like we'll be hitting 500 downloads today for the project. I know it hardly compares to some previous releases from others but I'm quite pleased because at release time I was expecting maybe 200 max. Thanks to all of you that played the game. I hope you liked it.

Merry Christmas.

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

When I added the prank phonecall bit from Shadow Warrior into HHR I thought I was being clever. Now that I played the Nuclear Winter mod I see its already been done. Have other mods used it before me too?

Although mine also had a responses from Duke in the call which was different. Plus one of the secret areas shows LoWang making the calls.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 29 December 2017 - 09:05 AM

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options