Duke4.net Forums: Bugs & Problems - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 31 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bugs & Problems

User is offline   Mr. Death 

View Postm210, on 13 February 2019 - 10:05 AM, said:

I want that you try this version. Maybe this version will better handle vsync

http://m210.ucoz.ru/...oodGDX_test.jar

I gave this beta a try and here are some quick notes:

-Vsync does seem to be slightly smoother overall, but it still has a jerky feel to it when rounding corners or entering new areas.

-BloodGDX crashes every time I switch between windowed & fullscreen mode while in game.

-When in fullscreen mode it looks like the game is using 16bpp instead of 32bpp, as the colors are more greenish and degraded.

-Vsync seems to run slightly smoother when using fullscreen vs windowed mode but again the colors are messed up.

-I've noticed there is some strange behavior when vsync is enabled in certain areas. My monitor's refresh rate is 75hz, and when vsync is enabled the game runs at 75hz w/ 13ms, but if I stand in the middle of the crematorium in E1L1 and look towards the furnace, it becomes jerky and is locked to 75hz w/ 23ms. This does not happen when vsync is disabled.

User is offline   Skumball 

2 minor bugs in Blood with the latest BuildGDX:

1. The Stats counter when set to Always Show does not appear when minimising the Screen Size (removing the interface), unlike RedneckGDX.
2. Menu_Open is not descriptive for the typical Escape/Back function, unlike RedneckGDX's "Open/Close_Menu".

User is offline   m210 

View PostSkumball, on 31 March 2019 - 03:49 AM, said:

1. The Stats counter when set to Always Show does not appear when minimising the Screen Size (removing the interface), unlike RedneckGDX.

Is it really need? I'm planned to make the same logic in RRGdx

2. Are you about function name?

M210 Projects - My personal site

BuildGDX

User is online   Phredreeke 

I agree with hiding level stats when the rest of the HUD is turned off. It makes more sense than showing the level stats alone.

User is offline   Skumball 

View Postm210, on 31 March 2019 - 06:02 AM, said:

Is it really need? I'm planned to make the same logic in RRGdx

I'd prefer it as RRGDX but I don't mind if it's not.

View Postm210, on 31 March 2019 - 06:02 AM, said:

2. Are you about function name?

I described how it is written in the menu for both games.

User is offline   Yes 

Two problems with the new version.

1. The sound cutting out after loading up a save is still in. I really want to play the Ganglion Depths with the chanting in the background but the chants keep getting removed with the glitch.

2. The enemy health slider is broken. I put it up to 4 and I can't down a single zombie with one double shotgun blast and cultists no longer take a single flare to get set on fire. On Well Done, however, I can do both of those things in a reliable fashion. I get the feeling the game thinks I put the slider to 5 instead of 4.

User is offline   Yes 

Okay, I did more looking into it, and it seems that somehow enemy quantity and enemy health got swapped. Weird bug but whatever.

User is offline   m210 

Yes, on 01 April 2019 - 05:21 AM, said:

Two problems with the new version.

1. The sound cutting out after loading up a save is still in.

It's not a bug...working as it should.

2. Custom difficulty? Ok, I will check it

M210 Projects - My personal site

BuildGDX

User is offline   J432 

I'm playing Blood with BuildGDX on PC with DS4 controller and run or autorun toggle seems not working for gamepad - I have move axis: stick 1_Y (it works fine with keyboard though). There is no run speed option in joystick setup, so movement is always slow. Is it possible to fix it?

This post has been edited by J432: 05 April 2019 - 05:39 PM

Share this topic:

• 31 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options