Duke4.net Forums: Building eduke32 for Android - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Building eduke32 for Android

User is offline   Luca91 

I'm interested in building eduke32 for Android.
I've downloaded the source code and I'm trying to build using this command: "ndk-build APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=Android.mk TARGET_ARCH_ABI=armeabi-v7a NDK_PROJECT_PATH=." since I'm interested in building only for armeabi-v7a cpu.
The problm is that I get a "no rule to make taget platform/Android/Duke3d/jni/android-jni.cpp" error. Any hints please?

Thanks mates!

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Vital parts of our Android source are not public.

User is offline   Luca91 

Any chance to get these parts so I can build for myself? Thank you bro

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Sorry, no.

User is offline   Luca91 

View PostTerminX, on 04 June 2017 - 01:49 PM, said:

Sorry, no.

Ok I understand. But will you release the android port at some point in the future?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

We'd like to, but there aren't currently any plans to do so.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

If I ever get to a point in my life where I've met all my obligations to work on specific tasks for the project and can afford to dick around with whatever cool stuff I want, it's definitely something I'd like to return to.

User is offline   Luca91 

If you don't plan to release it, then I see no point (apparently) to keep part of the source private. But at least I've got an educated answer here, so I'm going to thank you anyway for your time :P

I'll still keep the hope that a day we will able to play duke on our tablets and TV boxes :P

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

You can forget about it, Luca. There's only one ***man alive who is crazy and persistent enough to get the missing android source released....and he's been banned.

View PostLuca91, on 04 June 2017 - 10:48 AM, said:

I'm interested in building eduke32 for Android.
I've downloaded the source code and I'm trying to build using this command: "ndk-build APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=Android.mk TARGET_ARCH_ABI=armeabi-v7a NDK_PROJECT_PATH=." since I'm interested in building only for armeabi-v7a cpu.
The problm is that I get a "no rule to make taget platform/Android/Duke3d/jni/android-jni.cpp" error. Any hints please?

Thanks mates!
try some other codes instead try building eduke32 on android

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options