Duke4.net Forums: Shadow Warrior: Deadly Kiss restoration project - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shadow Warrior: Deadly Kiss restoration project  "No, the project is not dead."

User is online   Nancsi 

View PostHendricks266, on 05 June 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

Yes, Hawke found the DK "story".

https://web.archive....c/licensed.html

This thing is borderline incoherent (not to mention inconsistent with other established SW plot), and the team is treating it like a draft of the plot. At least parts of it are reflected in the data: the art has frames for "D-Cup" similar to Lara Croft in SW, and there is a place where a voice quote is supposed to play in the first level which would make sense to be the grandmother, kind of like Master Leep (the mapper even made Lo Wang say his Master Leep quote at this point iirc).

"Monkey Shine". Wilcox might have an addiction with this idiom. One of his Duke!Zone 2 episodes was called "Monkey Shines", and he (or the members of his sillysoft team) also made a map with the same title for the mapstravaganza contest.

User is online   Nancsi 

View PostJimmy, on 06 June 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

My favourite part is that SillySoft seemed obsessed with the phrase "Monkey Shine" because that also appeared as an episode name in Duke!Zone 2

Hah, didn't read that one.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Duke4 Thot Patrol

View PostNinjakitty, on 08 June 2017 - 06:23 PM, said:

I do not see how this is fair when Robman does not get to share his part of the story (he's banned...)

Life isn't fair. No one cares.

Robman says:
"The only thing I posted in the discord chat was Hendricks' link to their packaged version of DK why? I was repeatedly
told to by Jimmy and also team leader Hendricks in the form of "release it f*g**t."

I'm merely trying to establish a neural shortcut in Robman's brain where he does everything I say. Glad to see it's starting to work. Hopefully he kicks a chair out from under himself the next time I tell him to kill himself. Kill yourself, Robman.

To be clear, I am not picking sides, I am just making sure both sides of the story are acknowledged.

This is a disingenuous lie.

View PostNinjakitty, on 08 June 2017 - 07:01 PM, said:

Robman says:
"Assuming innocent people like Leo of being guilty won't get you anywhere positive.
I already told you that Jimmy gave me the link long ago, before he turned into as asswhipe.

QQ cry some more. I haven't turned into anything. You are the "asswhipe" (sic).

User is online   Ninjakitty 

View PostJimmy, on 09 June 2017 - 08:41 PM, said:

Life isn't fair. No one cares.

I'm merely trying to establish a neural shortcut in Robman's brain where he does everything I say. Glad to see it's starting to work. Hopefully he kicks a chair out from under himself the next time I tell him to kill himself. Kill yourself, Robman.

This is a disingenuous lie.

QQ cry some more. I haven't turned into anything. You are the "asswhipe" (sic).

Hey, if ya want me to delete the posts, I'll go right ahead. I'm not here to make enemies.

When life gives you lemons... https://youtu.be/CM-CIvMEqUs?t=52

This post has been edited by Ninjakitty: 09 June 2017 - 09:17 PM

User is offline   Drek 

How much is this gonna cost and where are you guys going to be selling it? Steam? Android?

User is online   Ninjakitty 

View PostDrek, on 10 June 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

How much is this gonna cost and where are you guys going to be selling it? Steam? Android?

From what I know, it's going to be free, same as all the other released expansions. Although, I would be willing to pay for it. ;)

When life gives you lemons... https://youtu.be/CM-CIvMEqUs?t=52

User is online   TerminX 

• el fundador

Definitely free. My understanding is that Joe Wilcox wouldn't allow it to be sold, anyway.

EDuke32 ? wiki ? svn builds ? bugs
Join us in #eduke32 on irc.freenode.net!

User is online   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

It's to be freeware like the other two addons.

User is offline   NightFright 

Well, you guys are going to get bucks from me for the Bombshell prequel, anyway. I'll consider the DK addon to be a bonus. :P

Duke Nukem 3D Highres Pack: Duke3D HRP 5.4
Help us to add stuff still missing in the HRP: Duke3D HRP To-Do List

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options