Duke4.net Forums: Brutal Duke Mod (Alpha Release) (Work in Progress) - Duke4.net Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brutal Duke Mod (Alpha Release) (Work in Progress)  "In game brutalization"

View PostDopeMan6969, on 28 March 2023 - 08:59 AM, said:

bullets and gore are replaced by a serious sam sprite

also im using the enhanced resource pack

User is online   VGames 

That’s probably your issue. Be sure they’re 100% compatible and don’t need some extra attention to get them to work together

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

RPG Guy surely didn't release it like that so a clean install should fix it.

View PostVGames, on 28 March 2023 - 10:04 AM, said:

That’s probably your issue. Be sure they’re 100% compatible and don’t need some extra attention to get them to work together

but how, idk what im doing wrong ?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostDopeMan6969, on 29 March 2023 - 01:48 PM, said:

but how, idk what im doing wrong ?

Do a 100% clean install and if that fixes it, we know it is user error and that should end this discussion.

View PostDanukem, on 28 March 2023 - 11:32 AM, said:

RPG Guy surely didn't release it like that so a clean install should fix it.

maybe cuz im using the eduke32.exe from the enhanced resource pack and not the brutal mod eduke32.exe

User is online   VGames 

It’s more than likely because you are using the enhanced pack with Brutal Duke. They’re not compatible. I don’t think the version of eduke that you are using is causing the problem. So if u don’t know how to make them compatible then use one or the other.

User is offline   Green 

View PostRPD Guy, on 17 January 2023 - 09:37 AM, said:

Trying out some polymer features.

The bad thing is that "flickering" when 2 or more sprites are overlapped, and obviously, the very poor performance.

Visual glitch aside, I really like the look of this! Great work, RPD Guy! :)

View PostVGames, on 30 March 2023 - 04:42 AM, said:

It’s more than likely because you are using the enhanced pack with Brutal Duke. They’re not compatible. I don’t think the version of eduke that you are using is causing the problem. So if u don’t know how to make them compatible then use one or the other.

maybe i delete those sam textures ?

User is offline   RPD Guy 

View PostDopeMan6969, on 28 March 2023 - 08:59 AM, said:

bullets and gore are replaced by a serious sam sprite

Well, that's kinda fun. The newer version of brutal duke should fix this issue. All tiles have been moved to prevent this from happening.

EDIT: But the newer version hasn't been released yet. I think that I'm bit delayed here :lol:

This post has been edited by RPD Guy: 16 April 2023 - 12:13 PM

View PostRPD Guy, on 16 April 2023 - 12:09 PM, said:

Well, that's kinda fun. The newer version of brutal duke should fix this issue. All tiles have been moved to prevent this from happening.

EDIT: But the newer version hasn't been released yet. I think that I'm bit delayed here :lol:

played brutal duke alone and its fun, so od like to see that new update so that i can play it with the enhanced resource pack, thank you

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options