Duke4.net Forums: Blood corner - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blood corner  "For Blood 1 & 2 related talk."

User is offline   Devon 

Has anyone ever solved the shaky weapons in Blood II ?

I can get the game + expansion running with/without a wrapper, dgvodoo for example... i can get it to work with widescreen fixes and higher resolutions with another fix.

i have read all the guides there are for Blood 2 when it comes to new operating systems.

Only thing i cant solve is the damn hud weapons shake each time i stop after moving.
The fix people use is to cap the fps too 30 in the console but that sucks to play the game in such a low framerate.

Ive been messing around with different vsync settings and framerate caps, resolutions and settings but nothing will solve this damn weapon glitch.

Will there ever be a fixed .exe to run this game on new hardware?

To bad not enough people like Blood 2 so it cab get a proper source recreation or something.. anything to make it run great.

Anyone have the same issue as me with calebs weapons glitch/shake ?

Damn what wouldnt i do to get this solved...

Best regards.

User is online   Phredreeke 

I just noticed the keys on the piano on Steamboat (fifth Cryptic Passage level) are on backwards

https://i.imgur.com/AS5vRnP.jpg

User is offline   Tekedon 

View PostPhredreeke, on 16 October 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

I just noticed the keys on the piano on Steamboat (fifth Cryptic Passage level) are on backwards

https://i.imgur.com/AS5vRnP.jpg

I find the crytpic passage maps quite shoddy in some regards, still an ok addon.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options